It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me What You See (if anything) ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I took this photograph in the cellar of the pub my son was running earlier this year. It was the last picture taken during the investigation and the only one that really caught my attention.

I have altered the tone to sepia (I find it tends to show details that are othewise missed in poor light conditions), and I enhanced the brightness ... other than that it has not been altered in any way.

There seems to be quite a few 'ghost pics' on this forum at the moment so I thought I'd add my contribution ... but in this case without providing any prior info about what may or may not be shown in it.

Take a good look at the photograph and tell me if you see anything or not ... and if you do ... what do you see and where ?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well, let's see...

On the right side of the screen there is some sort of (painted?) eagle with spread wings or some sort of cross - maybe an ensign of the pub?

On the far left side of the picture, there seems to be a human or human-like figure, but it could be just clothes or even just a shadow.

There is also an anthropomorphic effect towards the centre of the image (as if it were a person facing the camera), probably just clothes.

And right beside that "figure", even closer to the centre of the picture, is some sort of equipment (for some reason it reminds me of fire extinguishing gear, but that's probably inaccurate - and irrelevant, anyway).

Oh, and a source of light on the far left.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It took me a minute but I see an unpleasant face on the left (my right) side. Interesting as it wasn't easily visible at all, but rather 'matrixed' in what appears to be fog covering the whole picture.

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
woodywytch I took a look at your image and besides from the light source on the left corner, I do see somewhat of a silhouette of some sort on the right hand side of the image. I am not sure if this is what you are talking about but it appears to be a silhouette of someone standing there.

Then again it might be my eyes playing tricks on me!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey there,

Thanks for the two replies so far. I don't want to say what I see myself just yet. I'll see if there are a few more replies over the next few hours.

What I will say for the moment though, is that the picture was taken in the cellar (already stated), and I'm inclined to think the 'misty' effect is dust in the air.

There were no clothes in the cellar and no pictures of any kind. It's interesting that most people who have seen the picture see faces in the 'misty' part of the photograph (I can even see a few myself), but I wouldn't like to say they are anything paranormal ... just coincidence (of course I could be wrong and I may have had more company down there than I thought)

When I took the picture I was the only ('living') person down there.

Finally, the only light-source down there was a single 60watt bulb (just out of shot to the far left).

Woody

[edit to add] The pub was built in 1539 and the cellar is original. You can see two original wooden struts/supports in front of the cellar steps. I'll upload a picture of the pub. WW

[edit on 14-10-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i see faces

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm sure it is my imagination drawing conclusions. Unfortunately, it is all I can see now, and rather gnarly at that. Seeing faces in random patterns is all too common for me to assume it to be anything. Still compelling as it is extremely symmetrical.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
hey woody!

what i noticed was the cloudy pattern layer on almost the whole of the picture. it's almost like a net or something with the repeating patterns, like you are viewing the picture through it. its hard to explain, do you or anyone else see what i am talking about?

*edit - of course other people do, because they have said so. i hate being interrupted and finishing posts 15 minutes later...

so besides that 'dust effect', what catches my eye is that sword-looking thing that comes out of the light effect, ending with a handle at bottom. this object looks like it's floating, but it's probably something to do with the architecture of the cellar or something on the wall.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by banyan]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I see between the two vertical post thing (left of center) a figure, standing with a gnomish face partly cut off on the top. It wears a cloak of some sort and is the lightest part of the pic.

I will get a pic up in a moment

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Okay..Here it is

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
wonder why all of my images show "external image" but others can post them fine...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan

Hey there banyan,

The matrix/netting/dust effect only became more visible when I brightened the picture so I don't know in all honesty if it is a result of that or if it was actually present at the time.

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan

The 'sword' thing you mention was just a long pol propped against the wall if memory serves.

Woody

[edit on 14-10-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Hey there Lebowski achiever,

Well, you are in the right area ... but I don't see it as something/someone in a cloak or gnomish.

However it is interesting that you mention a figure in a cloak because upstairs in the bar there have been reports of a man wearing a long black cloak and hat ... in fact I have actually seen him myself on a couple of occasions (before I knew he'd been seen by others).

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Thanks for pointing this out.

What I see: A young woman in a dress, floating, hands folded as if praying. Perhaps that is even more gnarly than the face.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
yeah it looks like someone hung by the neck wearing doctor's scrubs or something similar

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the pub;

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

All i see is Dust, it looks like you distubed alot of it, and it has shown in the photo,

Remember Orbs are Not a photo anomylity.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Oh god this isnt going to be another Dan tanna, What this photo pic is it?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

what i see appears to be a figure coming through the door on the left of the pic, also seems like they have an arm outstretched.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join