It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermal imaging harrassment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This sounds real hoaky but here's my story. January 08 I realized my computer had been cracked, then my cell phone and then someone was screwing around w/ my Direct TV service (locking me out of progs. etc.)

I live in one of the top 10 largest cities in US and in a condo, so there are a lot of people that live w/in a short vicinity. With that said a short time after I became started to hear popping noises on my windows when I walked near them or looked outside. I first passed it off as heat expansion, but the popping escalated throughout my condo (even on interior walls where heat expansion would not be a factor. It also varied from barely audible to a level that would wake/startle me. Over this period there has been a lot of strange and suspicious things happen. ie. A particular car and a truck idle outside my condo (both recently moved in) at night and when I get up to look out the window I hear them race off (very loud pipes) Through much research I believe (if I am not loosing my marbles) that this is thermal imaging of a sort using IR or maybe microwaves of radio waves.

Let me first say that I have been involved in nothing illegal, have had no negative encounters/experiences w/ any neighbor (I am not on drugs and I rarely drink). I am a quiet and respectful neighbor...just your average Joe. There is nothing special about me..not rich, not dumb but would no means consider myself a genius. This went on from Jan. 08 to about June 08 when I moved to a more rural area and with in days the same pattern (but defferent vehicles)

I believe from January to June 08 this could have been passed off as kids using me for cheap entertainment. I have since moved to a much more rural area and within days these incidents have started to occur on a daily basis again. It doesn't aggitate me nor is it on my mind at all times to the point it has consumed my life, but hearing this popping while in the bathroom, shower, bed etc. is disconcerting to say the least. With the price of gas this would go far and away from cheap entertainment and baffles me why this persists.

I have no history of mental illness and do not believe I do today (though many would probably beg to differ after reading this post)

Has anyone heard of this kind of tech-terrorism? Is it a new fad for the phreakers?

Any positive comments would be appreciated!!

spiderbit

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i know i know,im talking to so many people frm all walks of life who are suffering similiar harassment that ive lost count.

such harassment has been happening since the 1960's,when mk ultra was invented as a mask to blame the cia for future ai psycholigical warfare upon human beings.

research electronic harassment,youl see.

but expect naysayers to pile on the disinfo,the ais themselves,who will lie and cheat to deny another blatant truth that would bury them if any serious enquiry was launched upon the subject,free from the lies that its the cia doing it thus the mistaken belief its classified.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Now...how exactly was your computer/cellphone cracked? Also, this popping noise...so you think that by using some thermal imaging device, they're heating the interiors of your home inadvertently by taking pictures? I think that kind of thing would seriously screw up any electronics you have in your house.

Popping occurs from time to time with foundation settling. I used to have that problem in my house all the time, sometimes hearing 3 or 4 a day.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderbit

If I remember correctly I once read of some sort of electronic magnetic frequency harassment that would sound like a knocking noise inside your head. Could the sound the that you hear also be described as a "knocking" noise? Your "average Joe" profile might be just what the Black Ops ordered... no power as in money, ability to combat them, etc. I once read of a couple of retirees who had moved down south for their retirement years. Apparently they began being followed where ever they went. It got so bad that the husband committed suicide. When the cops questioned the suspects they simply stated that they randomly picked out someone to follow. No other reason given. So... could you be the target of gang stalking even govt. MKULTRA experiment...... sure... why not you?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderbit

Thermal imagining devices "read" heat, not cause it. It's a passive device, tuned to "read" the wavelengths the eye can not normally "see".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just paranoia, You cannot hear thermal imaging,

And kids cannot afford Thermal Imaging Cameras, as they cost a fortune

This Is one of them

It costs $11,900.00

www.binocularsbestbuy.com...

Stop bieng silly, also car come and go in every street, often in the dead of night.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You should start by purchasing some video equipment. If you really believe you've been targeted by someone the first step is to document things. Setup a covert camera to record the vehicles and people outside. A nightshot camera with zoom functions may even catch someone in a car aiming a device at your house.

Document the fact they are out there during what hours and for what length of time - make a record spanning a number of days and then take the evidence to the police. Make sure you do all this quietly, don't discuss it on the phone with anyone or write about it on your computer until you've already gathered evidence and stored the evidence in a safe deposit box.

If it's a black ops project you'll know as they will have no issues shutting down a police investigation. If it's a private detective or even a crazy individual stalking you they should be able to find out.

Unless your willing to document the harassment there is nothing anyone can do for you. If you can indeed prove this is going on there are people who can help you. If I were to find someone stalking me in that way I would turn the tables on them in ways they would never see coming.

new topics

top topics

join