It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionazis: Insane(?) ramblings of conspiracy theorist? anti-Semitism? disinfo? misinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
misinformation vs disinformation vs propaganda vs mind control vs truth?

Wanta/Story/Cottrell: Insane(?) ramblings of an insane conspiracy theorist? -- Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD), the Nazi Strategic Continuum

all this Wanta/Story/Cottrell stuff seems to be a lot of disinformation to cover up some serious financial crimes ... thousands of pages of accusations with next to no documentation -- but, what is it covering up? Story is so confusing in presentation and profitting by selling info but is so rambling as to almost be incomprehensible. He makes Mel Gibson in the Hollywood production, 'Conspiracy Theory', seem logical.

Story's stories: www.worldreports.org... and www.worldreports.org...

FALSE ARREST ETC. ORCHESTRATED BY MARC RICH
Having assembled all the relevant available facts of the matter, Christopher Story, the Editor of International Currency Review, has reached the conclusion that the illegal arrest, incarceration, atrocities and house arrest committed against this most distinguished, mild, brilliant, righteous and honourable of US Presidential servants was orchestrated by the target that Leo Wanta had travelled to Switzerland in 1993 to arrest, in accordance with instructions from William Sessions, who was then the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation: Marc Rich.

Sessions was suddenly sacked by President Clinton without any cause being given, while Leo Wanta was thrown into a stinking Swiss dungeon for 134 days, where attempts were made by the Swiss authorities to have him poisoned. He was then extradited in shackles to New York, freed by a Judge who saw through the deception, and then re-arrested illegally on a totally spurious tax charge without a warrant by the State of Wisconsin, in a conspiracy orchestrated by Marc Rich's buddy, President Clinton.

Marc Rich's real name is believed, on sound evidence which is to be published in the forthcoming issue of International Currency Review, to be Hans Brand, a German of Jewish extraction originally from Korbach, Germany, who emigrated to Canada on an assisted passage in 1954.

Hans Brand is reliably believed (both by Mr Story on the basis of his own extensive research backed by personal observations from an informant, and by British intelligence sources) to be a long-standing high level operative of

Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD), the Nazi Strategic Continuum
located, appropriately enough, at Dachau, near Munich.

Do not be surprised that a Jew can also be a Nazi: a large number of senior Nazis were Jews, and 155,000 German Jews served in the German military during the Second World War.

WHERE IS THE DOCUMENTATION?

The Munich Beer Festival Stakeout
In 2005, a group of Western intelligence operatives attended the Munich Beer Festival for the purpose not of sampling the local brews, but as cover for the staking out of the nondescript building in Dachau where the DVD is based. An overhead satellite recorded all the comings and goings at the site, yielding decisive evidence of the central coordinating role played by DVD, Dachau, as a fulcrum of the global revolutionary disruption that we are all witnessing.

According to the Nazi disinformation legend, the head of the Abwehr, Admiral Canaris, was hanged in the nude at Flossenburg on 9th April 1945. This story was a disinformation ploy promulgated by the Abwehr itself, as it prepared to go underground, with the collapse of the Third Reich. Far from ceasing to exist, Canaris later surfaced with a large number of his fellow Nazis in Oklahoma.

Canaris, now calling himself Samuel Randall Pittmann, continued to direct the Abwehr/DVD, in part from Oklahoma City.
The immigration records of these Nazis, including Canaris, were stored in the Murrah Building, and were destroyed in the Oklahoma Bombing.

The significance of all this lies in Nazi documents seized by the Allies in the early 1950s. One of these documents, called the 'Madrid Circular Letter', intercepted en route from the German (Nazi) Geopolitical Centre which the Nazi intelligentsia had established in Madrid in 1942 to ensure the continuity of Nazism, laid bare the twin principles of Nazi long-range deception strategy:

'For us the war never ended' ['Für uns, ist der Krieg niemals vorbei']; and:

'We will build the Thousand-Year Reich on the ruins of the United States'.

NAZI CONTINUUM CHIEFS: CANARIS, KISSINGER, BUSH SR.
Admiral Canaris, a.k.a. Samuel Randall Pittmann, directed DVD, Dachau, until he fell ill in 1976, when his place was taken on a temporary basis by that alleged triple or quadruple agent Dr Henry ('call me Henny') Kissinger, whose Soviet codename is BOR. He kept the seat warm for George H. W. Bush Sr., who allegedly has dual US and German nationality, and whose real name is believed, on the basis of research corroborated by reliable sources, to be Herr Georg H. Scherff Jr. This man ­ usually referred to as 'Sr.', allegedly controls Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst, Dachau, to this day.

By contrast, George W. Bush Jr., 43rd President of the United States, is the unwitting or 'willing' prisoner of an 'opposing' dialectical US Nazi group usually referred to as the

'Neocons', but who should more accurately be termed 'Zionazis'
(because it is unfortunately the case that the small minority of Zionists are simply Jewish Nazis).

IT SURE SEEMS LIKE ANTI-JEWISH PROPAGANDA, TO ME! -- because Story is equating Zionism w/being Jewish, which is racism. Zionism is NOT dominated by Jews, but equally or more greatly populated by Christians and Catholics and Protestants and Jews.

Between them, these two dialectically 'opposite' Nazi factions set up the Hezbollah-Lebanon crisis, with the intention of using the resulting fall-out as leverage for a pretext to bomb/nuke Iran back into the stone age. Their motivations included the dismantling of an assumed threat to Israel, together with the US priority to 'dissuade' Iran from trading its oil in currencies other than the US dollar, as well as a lust to recapture control of the old Iranian oil contracts dating back to 1952.

But, THERE'S NEVER ANY DOCUMENTATION. Just a mixture of assertions and apparently untruths, mixed with truths. The question is: What is being hidden?

[edit on 14-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
But, THERE'S NEVER ANY DOCUMENTATION. Just a mixture of assertions and apparently untruths, mixed with truths. The question is: What is being hidden?

I'm not sure I can answer that, but I can say with reasonable certainty that Canaris was indeed executed at Flossenberg. I have a considerable interest in Canaris and have read a number of books about him. He was certainly working for factions within Britain during the war and most likely had connections to Allen Dulles via the resistence, but the various accounts of his arrest, torture and eventual execution all pretty much tally. There is even a very detailed account by a Danish POW who was in the adjoining cell to Canaris.

Additionally by the time of his death, Canaris was nolonger in control of the Abwehr. That duty had been passed to Walter Schellenberg. Schellenberg personally arrested Canaris. Himmler ordered his execution. Although, the highly self-interested Schellenberg is not the most reliable of witnesses, there are others (of a more neutral persuasion) who saw Canaris and confirm the injuries he suffered during his interrogations.

The answer to your question I would therefore suggest lies in whatever information it was they were trying to beat out of him.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
The answer to your question I would therefore suggest lies in whatever information it was they were trying to beat out of him.

hmmm. Thank you KilgoreTrout, for the insight.

Do you have intuitions or thoughts about what it was they were trying to beat out of him?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Between them, these two dialectically 'opposite' Nazi factions set up the Hezbollah-Lebanon crisis, with the intention of using the resulting fall-out as leverage for a pretext to bomb/nuke Iran back into the stone age. Their motivations included the dismantling of an assumed threat to Israel, together with the US priority to 'dissuade' Iran from trading its oil in currencies other than the US dollar, as well as a lust to recapture control of the old Iranian oil contracts dating back to 1952.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry, i dont have the answer and i have no claim to thinking that your above comment or the below are connected, i not enough about the subject you are discussing - just that there maybe could possibly be an oil/energy related conspiracy??

Please see my post in another thread below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
'anti-semitism' is a BAD JOKE. most israelis are not semites.
israelis are not some kind of homogenous 'jews'. disagreeing with israel's FASCIST policies is not 'anti-semitism'.

saying lebanese or palestinians are all terrorists IS 'anti-semitism'.

noticing someone's crime is not the same as 'hating' them.

i personally hate all the evil greedy shadow puppet-masters that have the whole world under their collective thumb. these people are not 'jewish' or religious at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

hmmm. Thank you KilgoreTrout, for the insight.

Do you have intuitions or thoughts about what it was they were trying to beat out of him?

Oooh now you've put me on the spot!

As the implication of the allegations are that Canaris was working for the US I would hazard a guess that they were trying to find out who he was working with within Britain. That is, if all fingers are pointing in the direction of the US, look the other way. At Britain.

Canaris was heavily involved in the July '44 assassination plot, but avoided immediate arrest and was 'befriended' by Himmler subsequently. He initially protected Canaris, evidently because he wanted a 'box' that was rumoured to contain details of all those who had been involved in the planned coup. The explosives used in the plot have been variously confirmed as being of British origin.

However, Canaris seems to have known about Ultra from some source, all the Abwehr codes were changed but he did not inform the OKH. Either Dulles or the British could have warned him. Perhaps both. It is likely that Himmler, who ordered his arrest, would have wanted to know who had given him this information.

Another possibilty if the total infiltration by the Abwehr of the Dutch resistence movement. It is clear that Britain chose to ignore messages and transmissions that the Dutch movement was compromised and continued sending in Dutch SOE agents. Most of whom were captured by the Abwehr on landing, turned or shot. Though I see this more as a reason to kill Canaris than to torture him.

Canaris is worth studying, he is a fascinating character, a born spy. I believe I may have read somewhere that he was connected to Roger Masson's Buro Ha...but that opens a whole can of worms that I don't care to go into without supporting evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

I agree. Semitism refers to about all of the non-White people in the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Euroasia, and may or may not apply to India ... I don't know exactly how it's defined.

The puppet masters aka the Illuminati/City of London/German Bankers, well, we'd be better off without all of them.

It's a matter of love or hate, peace or war, God isn't a Jew or a Catholic or a Protestant or a Muslim or a Hindu or a Buddhist, last time I checked. Yet all those who practise spirituality admit they're all worshipping the same Creator.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
KilgoreTrout: ...if all fingers are pointing in the direction of the US, look the other way. At Britain. ...Canaris was heavily involved in the July '44 assassination plot ... Himmler ... initially protected Canaris...because he wanted a 'box' ... rumoured to contain details of all those ... involved in the planned coup... Another possibilty is the total infiltration by the Abwehr of the Dutch resistence movement. It is clear that Britain chose to ignore messages and transmissions that the Dutch movement was compromised and continued sending in Dutch SOE agents. ...I believe I may have read somewhere that he was connected to Roger Masson's Buro Ha.

CT: With going into it except superficially or researching it can you allude to what is Roger Masson's Buro Ha.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yeah its the same Jewish crime family or zionists or whatever you want to call them that funded Hitler all the way till his death even after they knew about him massacring normal everyday Jews. To me this points out that these people are not Jewish. Are they working for the Americans? No. This goes all the way back to the 1800s in Europe. Youll notice that major elements of the crime family funded MOST if not ALL the major wars of the 20th century. Everything from the Bolshevik uprising to the war in Iraq they have had a piece of the action. But because of the massacre of the holocaust the smartly use it as protection so no one can question their motives (well without being called a bigot or an anti semite). Everyone from the Warburgs to the Rotschilds to the Rockefellers had a big piece. As far as Canaris he is an interesting one indeed that I have been trying to figure out. Interesting thread.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

That information definately whets my interest in Canaris maybe I can add something to the mystique surrounding him, you imply Kilgore that Canaris was 'turned' by the British Intelligence sometime before the Second World War.

There is evidence to support the accusation, from my recollection Canaris was a junior officer on the SMS Dresden a light cruiser during the First World War, at the end of 1914 the SMS Dresden took part in the Battle of the Falkland Island a naval engagement involving British and German cruisers in the South Atlantic. The Dresden was the sole surviving ship on the German side and evaded destruction by the British task force by taking refuge in the channels off the Chilean island of Más a Tierra.

In March 1915 the Dresden was found by the British cruisers Glasgow and Kent and ordered to surrender, the ship was scuttled and the crew placed in a Chilean internment camp. From this camp Canaris made his daring escape eventually making his way back to europe by ship it was here that he was caught again by the British he was then alledgedly recruited by the Director of Naval Intelligence Reginald 'Blinker' Hall. Both of these men were virulent anti-communists and sharing common ground no doubt aided Hall in his in this task. What happens next is difficult to reconcile other than Canaris was inserted back into Germany to continue his career, at this time he is now working for German Naval Intelligence for which he has an innate gift. Coupled with the fact that Canaris was rumoured to be an Anglophile and an anti-communist plus the opportunity for the recruitment itself does add up to the impression that Canaris was a British spy.

Kilgore I've heard of the Buro Ha am I correct in believing that this was a Swiss intelligence organisation, would that be correct?

Nice thread counterterrorist.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

CT: With going into it except superficially or researching it can you allude to what is Roger Masson's Buro Ha.

The Buro Ha was a private intelligence network. That is, it was funded privately and was free from any national or governmental ties. It is possible that it was linked to a wider network that extended into Britain, and it is this that is my primary interest. I have established, tenuously, links with both the Lucy Spy Ring and the Cambridge Spy Ring.

I believe that Canaris was connected in some way, knowingly or otherwise. I use the term believe here, please note, I cannot confirm this information one way or another. But I believe that Anthony Blunt (of the Cambridge Spy Ring) and Canaris shared the same lover (they were both homosexual), the chauffeur of a high profile Nazi official.

Beyond that I am unwilling to expand further, but can suggest some reading material if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnfulminator
Kilgore I've heard of the Buro Ha am I correct in believing that this was a Swiss intelligence organisation, would that be correct?

Please see my above post.

I have another little story about Canaris that may be of interest to you. He is said to have believed that he was related to the Greek Admiral Kanaris, although that has since been thoroughly disproved. But what is fascinating is that he obtained this information and was gifted a portrait of the Admiral during a visit to Corfu. As a lover of conspiracy, I cannot help but wonder whether he was indoctrinated into something at that point in his life...Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, male head of the Saxe-Coburg's was of course raised on Corfu ('Phil the Greek') and his father was an interesting character. It is possible to me that Canaris was therefore like many others at that time a monarchist and that this could explain his divided loyalties during the second world war.

Alledgedly of course!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Very interesting insights. And I would appreciate it if you recommended a couple of books as you suggested.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

...I cannot help but wonder whether he was indoctrinated into something at that point in his life.

Any intuitions into what he might have been indoctrinated in? Also, do you know which oil interests courted &/or won Canaris over? Or which ones in different times of his life?
---

If we consider miltary warfare to be a subset of economic warfare, these thoughts may or may not be speculatively helpful --

...if we consider the interlocking directors of the central banks include the German bankers, British & U.S. bankers -- in other words, a war AMONG THEMSELVES of interlocking central bank directors who already control the money-issuing powers so they're not fighting over that, they're fighting over oil control during the 20th and 21st Centuries...

combined Rockefeller/Harriman/German/Soviet/British &/or City of London/Saudi oil interests
vs
Dutch/City of London/German/Iraq-Iran oil interests
---

In 1940, British intelligence saw American competition move into Axis oil marketplace –

-Saudi Arabian oil owners, ruling family house of Ibn Saud represented by Jack Philby. Nazi oil buyers such as I.G. Farben represented by Allen Dulles, Philby’s partner.

-German bankers & Spanish financiers represented by John Foster Dulles, Allen’s partner.
-I.G. Farben – Texaco – CalTex – James Forrestal – Allen Dulles - John Foster Dulles

-Nazi company I. G. Farben client of Dulles. Allen Dulles & John Foster Dulles board members of J. Henry Schroder Bank in New York, that did business w/ Nazis. Forrestal on payroll of I.G. Farben.

Forrestal’s client CalTex had Saudi oil. Jack Philby shepherded arrangement so Third Reich purchased Saudi Arabian oil. Ibn Saud partner of Nazis.
---

White Russians transplanted from Russia to Dallas by CIA-supported foundations lost fortune when Czar deposed & vowed to get their Baku oil fields back, which was accomplished by Bush Co w/destabilization of Soviet Union & Eastern Europe.
-Dulles partnered w/ Hitler(?) (or German & non-German central bankers using/financing Hitler) to get Baku oil. Casey carried on fight thru Nixon, then thru Reagan & Bush
---

From Oil Wars, by Mary Kaldor, Terry Karl, and Yahia Said www.amazon.com...

In the early part of the twentieth century, there was fierce rivalry between the three largest oil companies …Shell, Exxon ...and, British Petroleum.

Shell … Henri Deterding, head of Shell, bought (1) oilfields in Egypt in 1908, (2) the Russian Ural-Caspian oilfields in 1910, (3) Mexican oilfields belonging to Lord Cowdray Weetman Pearson, (4) Venezuelan oilfields, which still produce a sixth of Shell’s supplies, (5) American oilfields

Exxon … Walter Teagle, head of Exxon (1) secretly bought a prosperous Texas oil company named Humble in 1919, (2) secretly bought out Nobel Russian oil interests for 11.5 million dollars in 1920, though the new communist regime seized the oilfields and paid Exxon nothing.

British Petroleum … BP controlled not only Iran (Anglo-Persian Oil Company), but 25% of oil from Iraq Petroleum Company. Iraq Petroleum Company (earlier called, Turkish Petroleum Company) was formed following WWI, composed of British Petroleum, Exxon, Gulf, Texaco, Mobil, and Calouste Gulbenkian, an Armenian entrepreneur.

Exxon, Shell & British Petroleum … In 1928, Teagle (Exxon), Deterding (Shell), and Sir John Cadman (BP) met in Achnacarry Castle in Scotland. They agreed on a price-fixing scheme that would stop competition that had been harmful to them. These three oil rulers controlled the pricing and supply of oil worldwide. …

Exxon … In 1926, Exxon signed an agreement with the German chemical combine, I.G. Farben, for an exchange of patents and research. Farben was to stay out of the oil business and Exxon would stay out of the chemical business.

Justice Department bought two antitrust suits against Exxon for conspiring to control oil transportation through pipelines and making restrictive agreements with I.G. Farben. Exxon was forced to pay a fine of $50,000. The U.S. was now involved in the WWII and Japan had seized the Malayan rubber plantations, from which America had earlier derived rubber. Senator Harry Truman claimed that Exxon’s failure to pursue synthetic rubber research in the U.S., while developing it in collaboration with the Germans, constituted treason.

Texaco … under direction of its president, Torkild Rieber, Texaco provided six million dollars worth of oil to Franco, the Spanish dictator. Rieber made contact through Spain with leading Nazis and agreed to supply oil from Colombia to Germany. Texaco continued to supply oil to Nazi Germany even after the outbreak of the World War II in 1939, receiving as payment three Hamburg tankers. Rieber sealed the deal with Goering in Berlin.

At Goering’s insistence, Rieber put forward a peace plan to Franklin D. Roosevelt which would ensure Britain’s surrender. Roosevelt told Rieber to get out of his dealings with Nazi Germany. Rieber ignored Roosevelt and financed the propaganda mission of Dr. Gerhardt Westrick, a German lawyer, to dissuade American businessmen from supplying Britain with arms.

head of British Intelligence in New York, Canadian millionaire William Stephenson, learned of the Westrick fiasco and broke the story to New York Herald Tribune. Westrick was forced to return to Germany on a Japanese ship. Rieber discredited and Texaco shares plummeted.

---

[John P.] Schmitz beneficiary of Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship, subsidiary program (along w/ Alfa Fellowship) of Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft. When working w/ Bundestag, Schmitz worked w/ Mathias Wissman, former treasurer of CDU! Later, Wissman went to work for Wilmer Cutler & Pickering, law firm also employed Schmitz & represents key German government-linked corporations attempt to move into American markets.

JOHN P. SCHMITZ, MAYER-BROWN, ANTHRAX,
BEN VENISTE, ETC.
MAYER-BROWN also has clients that include BAYER AG (German maker of antibiotic Cipro which fights Anthrax,

John Schmitz’s MAYER-BROWN profile also reveals that he represented ENRON, adding that “we active in Germany [w/ ENRON] until end....It [bankruptcy] surprised me as well as anyone else,” according to Reuters (1-4-2002).

MAYER-BROWN also represents DEUTSCHE BANK regarding electronic commerce activities; & curiously, Schmitz’s law firm maintains an office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, along w/ ENRON -- if only to make sure oil well in Caspian Sea basin.

DEUTSCHE BANK knee-deep in pre-9/11 insider trading stock profits.

MAYER-BROWN powerhouse multinational firm, w/offices in numerous Western European countries & U.S.A. website lists clients as ENRON Corp, both maintain offices in Caspian Sea basin in Tashkent, Uzbekistan - near Afghanistan; German corporation BAYER AG - maker of cipro, antibiotic used to treat anthrax; & German banking giant, DEUTSCHE BANK---

forum.politik.de... “Extremists residing at Elohim City received military-style training from number of sources. One of trainers Andreas Carl Strassmeir of Germany, neo-Nazi & son of Guenter Strassmeir, chief aide of disgraced former German chancellor Helmut Kohl. elder Strassmeir regarded as architect of Kohl’s reunification plan that merged former East Germany w/Federal Republic in 1991. & Guenter’s father original member of Nazi Party in 1920’s.”

TERRORISM’S NEW GEOGRAPHY -- TRIPLE BORDER AREA OF SOUTH AMERICA
“Terrorism’s New Geography” by Sebastian Junger; Vanity Fair; December/2002

WORLD MUSLIM CONGRESS BASED IN PAKISTAN
(founded by Grand Mufti),—history embodies synthesis of Third Reich-related elements, neo-Nazis & Middle Eastern oil kingdom money,
---

Director of Counterterrorism at New York F.B.I. until resigned Aug 2001. top expert on bin Laden & Al Qaeda, said "all answers" needed to destroy Al Qaeda lay in Saudi Arabia. Jan 2001, Bush blocked efforts by O'Neill to investigate Saudi ties to bin Laden. summer 2001 O'Neill declared main obstacles to investigation are U.S.A. oil interests.

Who Killed John O’Neill’ --fingers KROLL anti-terrorist consulting outfit video.google.com... wkjo.com...
---

Oil Price Rise Causes Global Shift in Wealth -- Iran, Russia & Venezuela Feel Benefits
-- ftrsupplemental.blogspot.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> ftrsupplemental.blogspot.com...
&(Bush promising Saudis nuclear technology & 'support'--www.abovetopsecret.com...
---

1933, In US, ruling family corporate support for Fascism & Nazism …financing from DuPont, Standard Oil, International Harvester, General Motors & Ford
---

‘peak oil’ scare: can.mailarchive.ca...
loudest warnings about predicted peak of world oil came from Petroconsultants ...in 1998 became IHS Energy Group, subsidiary of Info Handling Services Group (IHS Group), diversified conglomerate owned by Holland America Investment Corp., IHS Group as immediate parent company, for Thyssen-Bornemisza Group TBG, Inc. www.abovetopsecret.com...
In 1920s George Herbert Walker & his son-in-law, Prescott Bush, helped Thyssen dynasty finance acquisitions thru Union Banking Corp. & Holland-American

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

forum.politik.de... “Extremists residing at Elohim City received military-style training from number of sources. One of trainers Andreas Carl Strassmeir of Germany, neo-Nazi & son of Guenter Strassmeir, chief aide of disgraced former German chancellor Helmut Kohl."

Greetings CT, just wanted to point out the same Strassmeir you mention has a connection to Timothy McVeigh also.

whatreallyhappened.com...

On April 5 1995 McVeigh - or somebody using his telephone billing card - telephoned Elohim City. It was minutes after McVeigh had reserved the Ryder rental van that was allegedly used to blow up the Oklahoma City building. According to Joan Millar, who answered the telephone, the caller asked to speak to "Andy".

"I don't know why McVeigh was trying to contact me," said Strassmeir. "I met the guy once at a gun show. We spoke for five minutes, that's all. I sold him a US Navy combat knife."

Just thought it worthy of note.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Very interesting insights. And I would appreciate it if you recommended a couple of books as you suggested.

I will let you have a list via U2U, most if not all are out of print I am afraid, but I obtained one or two of them through Amazon so you may be able to get hold of some of them. I am a bit pushed for time now but will get back to you in a few days.

I will reply to your other post in detail later too.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

It is very difficult to ascertain where Canaris's loyalties lay ultimately but I do not think he was in it for money or power, but more likely for the love of the 'game' and the love of Germany to a slightly lesser extent. He was a born spy, even his parents referred to him as 'the peeper' when he was a child, which I can relate to as I have similar attributes LOL. He is highly elusive and at the height of his power very few people had any idea of who or where his true loyalites lay. He was exceptionally good at what he did.

Of those in the Nazi heirarchy, specifically the SS, he was initially very close to Reinhard Heydrich who served with him in the Navy (before Heydrich was dismissed for personal misconduct) and was considered something of a protege (which tells us much about Heydrich that is unwritten) and later to Walter Schellenberg who used to go riding with him daily. Heydrich was of course assassinated in a plot that was not authorised by the Joint Intelligence Council and Schellenberg received exceptionally special treatment at Nuremberg via the Swedes and Brits.

I cannot really summarise easily to what I think Canaris was indoctrinated to, but I do suspect it was to a 'secret society' and that that group had feelers that stretched throughout Europe and into Britain. In cutting a long story very short I would hazard that the groups that he worked for were more inclined towards a united European Empire. This would, I guess, be inclined towards the British model of a constitutional monarchy.

He was a highly skilled liar, who never gave the same version of events to two people. For example in regard to his escape from Chile, one version had him aided by the Captain of the ship he was travelling on, another that he disguised himself in the clothes of a Priest he had murdered.

His family were German industrialists and quite wealthy as I recall, so it is likely that he was familiar with those circles. He wasn’t too fond of Hitler or Hitler of him, Hitler though had very little time for intelligence beyond wanting to know the latest gossip!

Following the mutiny in the German fleet at the end of the first war and the restrictions imposed by Versaille, he joined the Naval arm of the Geheime Reichswehr (‘Secret Army’) which operated to boost the 100,000 man power restrictions imposed by the treaty and later joined in the plot by army officers to overthrow the ‘communist’ government. He may even have been involved in the murder of Luxemburg and Liebknecht. He was a judge at the trial and had false papers prepared for at least one of the accused murderers (Vogel) in the event of them being found guilty. Vogel was found guilty. Canaris’s role was subsequently uncovered and he was arrested, but, pressure from his friends in the Navy gained his release.

Due to the scrutiny of the Allied Inspectors, the Geheime Reichswehr were forced to conduct training in Sweden, Spain and Switzerland and to cache armaments in those locations. It is likely therefore that Canaris made many contacts in the industrial, and possibly the banking circles in these countries.

By the time Hitler came to power, Canaris had risen up through the intelligence ranks and he was made head of the Abwehr in 1935 (appointed by Admiral Raeder). Hitler’s instruction to Canaris at that time was that there was to be strictly no spying on England as they at that time were considered likely allies. And economically they were. The Abwehr therefore turned their attention to the US, primarily because a considerable number of Germans had emigrated to the states during the post war depression. Many of those Germans were engineers and were easily recruited to supply information and technology to the ‘fatherland’. The majority of the technology that Germany utilised in developing it’s initial aeronautical superiority originated in the US. Though many of these spies worked for nothing in the hope of redeeming Germany, it should be noted that US industrialists also supplied technology via Goering/Reiber/Westrick, as you detail. And in fact, about 70% of overseas investment into Germany originated in the US. The British therefore saw it as essential that the US be brought into the war, encouraging Hitler to attack Russia and bribing Franco to the tune of a million or three, the British effectively cut off the entire German supply line leaving Hitler dead in the water.

When the US joined the war, Allen Dulles crossed into Switzerland ostensibly to head up US intelligence operations there. What he in reality was doing was ensuring that his clients assets were cloaked and that he was in a position to seize those assets should the need arise.

Though Canaris had contacts with the Nazi resistence, these seem limited to the Wehrmacht and do not extend into those in the SS and party heirarchy (such as those doing business with Dulles). But with Canaris it is impossible to tell, and whatever that 'box' did hold and what happened to it remain cloaked in mystery, as does Canaris himself.

Which is why he makes a likely target for use as disinformation, nothing can be easily proved or disproved.

Not what you asked for but an explanation as to why I find it impossible to say who or what he was working for.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout, this was such a brilliant response I was floored by it. I'm thinking about it and thinking about it, and will have to go back and read and re-read it several times, because I think it's full of insights. Thanks for that great post.

After I've thought about it and reread it over the next few days, I'll see what I think then, and let you know. I'm really looking forward to processing this, and thanks again.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
That post was excellent work Kilgore, superlative!.

I knew little of Canaris in the inter-war years, he was obviously active in shaping Germany probably by throwing his weight behind the NSDAP as an antithesis to a greater threat communism.

You must have read alot of books Kilgore in bringing all that together, thanks for sharing it with us

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
iam also very interested in this subject and am also thinkin of going to dachau to check that before mentioned area out. since there are hardly any mentions of "dvd dachau" on the net here are a few more that i could find:

The general public don't have to see it for it to be happening. There's a lot of tense stuff going on under the radar in Europe at the moment, which seems to be related to high-end US financial crime.

Deutsche Bank is a centre of focus. It is said that in the middle of October 2008, the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, authorised upwards of twenty separate illegal wire transfers out of Deutsche Bank into concealed bank accounts controlled by the Vatican in Rome. One of these accounts is called the Francis X Driscoll Trust. Reportedly, the funds involved were stolen from US and French Treasury accounts. BIS (Switzerland) tracked the movements with Inslaw/PROMIS security-enhanced software.

In addition to the illegal wire transfers, Merkel is said to be shielding Deutsche Bank from international criminal investigators and from Basel II banking supervision procedures. Concealed at Deutsche Bank are American derivatives-related papers which incriminate major political figures and financial establishments in the US.

Merkel is also said to have been receiving bribes arranged by President George Bush Snr for four years. Her job is to guard hidden Bush family accounts at Deutsche Bank. Nicolas Sarkozy (France) and Gordon Brown (UK) know this. So does Tony Blair (UK). The Bush accounts at Deutsche Bank cannot furnish legitimate source-of-funds documentation of the kind required by the Basel II international banking reforms. Unlike the US, the European Union has signed up to Basel II...

...Same reason the israelis took out Jörg Haider once they figured out he was leading in the Austrian elections...

...Maybe. But, another view is that Jorg Haider was a Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD) asset controlled from Dachau. His assassination was a warning message to US-DVD bankers in Frankfurt, Zurich and Rome to back off from their Bush-Merkel activities. If this is so, why should Israeli BlackOps take Haider down? AIPAC, the corporate pro-Israeli lobby in the US, is also pro-Bush and pro-Merkel, isn't it?...

...Even if Haider was a DVD asset the reasoning doesn't necessarily follow.

DVD is self financed, ie not funded by the German government, and operates separate from the rest of German intelligence. It's agenda does not always line up with the overt government.

In a way it's like the US Navy where most flag officers oppose the neocons. (That's why Aipac and the media work so hard against McCain)

IMO the chance DVD took him out is close to zero. If Haider had won the election all the banking facilities in Vienna would have been closed to the neocon/Aipac crowd meaning the main connection to the few Oligarchs left in Russia would have been severed. This works if you play "follow the money".

new topics

top topics

join