It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human origins, extraterrestrials and God: Brief overview.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There are many thousands of advanced extraterrestrial races in this part of the galaxy alone, Earth lies in the middle of a major trading area of this galaxy. The way humans are designed, and the way Earth has been designed, has always been a great attraction to extraterrestrials, both benevolent, neutral and malevolent, from throughout this galaxy.

Earth is one of the most resistant, powerful and diverse planets in the entirety of Creation. Most planets would have been destroyed if they even had to sustain 0.1% of what Earth has gone through. The human race itself has some very interesting aspects and secrets to it as well. Earth was designed to be the physical library of all knowledge in this galaxy, the human race on Earth was designed to be the key to access and manage this knowledge.

The human race on Earth, is famous and admired throughout this galaxy and even beyond other galaxies, because of it's unique nature, and its link with a unique and rare, magnificent planet such as Earth.. despite the mess we allowed malevolent and dark forces from space and from hell, to make here. Extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth ever since it was created, even more: Earth and humanity WAS created by extraterrestrials.

The entity god, that has created three of the seven human lineages on Earth, and many other species on other planets, and that lords over this entire galaxy, is a human too. A galactic human of immense consciousness, with both a spiritual and a physical form. The phrase: "God created us in his image.", becomes very literal now, doesn't it.

The question isn't: "Will extraterrestrials visit Earth?" Because not only did ET's visit Earth ever since it was created, Earth and humans were created and designed by extraterrestrials, by members of the Family of Light, of which we are part of. The lord of this galaxy, has created and designed 3 of the 7 human lineages on Earth, and several other extraterrestrial creators have created and designed the remaining 4 human lineages, but they are below the lord of this galaxy, that created the first 3 lineages.

One of the three lineages created by this god and lord of this galaxy, are the people of India.

The question is: "How will we break free from the grip that malevolent extraterrestrials and hell spawn from the spiritual realms, are holding us in, how will we raise our consciousness high enough to realize the situation and the truth within, how will we gaze through this immense web of deception, through which some parts only the highest hierarchy of Light can see?"

Feel free to post any questions you might have, and I will try to answer them.

In Love and Light,

Hans

[edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

There are many thousands of advanced extraterrestrial races in this part of the galaxy alone, Earth lies in the middle of a major trading area of this galaxy.

Proof? Analysis which leads you to this conclusion? Gray Area.

The human race on Earth, is famous and admired throughout this galaxy and even beyond other galaxies, because of it's unique nature, and its link with a unique and rare, magnificent planet such as Earth..

More existential philosophical guessing with an overly biased egocentric view of reality placing human beings on a pedestal.

The question is: "How will we break free from the grip that malevolent extraterrestials are holding us in,

Why is it always the fault of aliens or the military or the government? Through the aquirement of knowledge, mankind has steadily rose to the civilization we have today. If we manage to keep our fear and selfish desires in check, I see no reason for this trend to end.

Feel free if to post any questions

Why is this thread in the aliens/UFOs forum? This thread belongs in the Gray Area or Skunk Works.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That's your opinion, not mine. The source I got this information from, comes from the rather respected book: Handbook of the New Paradigm, as well as some personal experience. It is one of the only books available on the market (or for free in pdf form), that gives an accurate view of the current situation, and of the history of Earth.

Applying discernment does not mean dissing whatever doesn't fit your boat, if you are that skeptic, why even come to a forum such as this? The description of the forum clearly states that it rules in favor of belief in extraterrestrials.

Threads such as this are obviously not aimed at those without belief in these things, so why bother replying to them? Nothing personal, it just feels pointless to me to reply to a post in the manner that you have. It does not promote healthy discussion, it promotes flame wars.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Also, it does not take much knowledge to see that our current civilization, is the most backward, primitive, violent, rotten and corrupt civilization that has ever existed on this planet. We have been gliding into a downward spiral almost since our creation, after every cycle, we were pushed deeper into corruption. We have broken every Law of Creation, of this Universe and of god.. over and over again.

It has been much considered, to completely destroy terrestrial humanity and Earth, in order to prevent the situation from escalating into one that will endanger the entire galaxy, but this has been ruled against. Because it would cause the permanent dissolving of many souls, and every soul must be accounted for according to the Laws of Creation. But laws, can still be broken, if one is willing to face the consequences.

The kind of suffering that goes on here, is found almost nowhere in this galaxy.. or any other. The very last thing we should be, is proud of it. We've come to a point of imbalance and corruption, that our civilization has endangered the entire galaxy.. that is why so many extraterrestrial star nations are involved now. Much more than earth and humanity is at stake now.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
anything and everything you hold dear in this universe can be duplicated, manipulated, and used to control you.

please realize your position.

Wehali when anyone says "if you dont like it dont reply here" they show their blindess.

You wish for your "good" ideas and posts not to be disturbed, but would you wish the same for a post explaining how having sex with young children gives you super powers?

please see this

the negitivity that tears down good.. the good that tears down negitivity, you are the worst of judges in your misunderstanding of the reality of conciousness. Men have made their decisions on what is "good" and what is "evil" without seeing its dual purpose. The good mistakes, the evil of learning from pain.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

It's not my opinion. I'm asking questions. Why should I believe that earth is some universal gem of a library? Why would one put the sum total of knowledge of the galaxy on one planet? That makes zero sense.
Furthermore, your OP makes no reference to that particular book or your personal experience.

The description of the forum clearly states that it rules in favor of belief in extraterrestrials.

Yes but it depends on the context. Without referencing the author or your personal experience, I'm forced to believe you concocted this story to generate the exact flame wars you wish to avoid.

It's one thing to say: "Source X" said multiple people witnessed a triangular craft hovering for 10 minutes before it disappeared in a flash of light. This leaves room for speculation and questioning as to what was witnessed.

Your post came across as absolute. Not absolute in referring to one unexplainable event. Rather it takes on the subject matter of the purpose of existence, life, the galaxy, souls and the creator himself.

Also, it does not take much knowledge to see that our current civilization, is the most backward, primitive, violent, rotten and corrupt civilization that has ever existed on this planet.

Actually I'm guessing you've never seen Apocalypto..

Believe it or not, things can be worst.... and they have been in the past.
Selfishness is part of our genetical makeup. We have made great steps in reducing primitive behavior (especially in the usa).

Threads such as this are obviously not aimed at those without belief in these things

I believe in ufos and the possibility of "aliens." I don't believe in far out speculative theories encompassing all of existence which don't provide some point of reference.

I still say Gray Area or Skunk Works. Nothing wrong with that. I would be happy continue with this discussion. I have no problem supporting (replying) to your thread if you provide the name of the book you speak of and why or why not you agree with the author...

It seems you have now made things clearer at this stage with your assessment of our primitive, violent, and corrupt culture. I say we are improving over time. I think history supports my views.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've mentioned my sources over twenty times now on various threads:

- Handbook of the New Paradigm
- Embracing the Rainbow
- Talmud of Jmmanuel
- Becoming

Countless other books of various kinds.

Fifteen years of study, two years of personal experience in the form of
many trips to the astral world through conscious astral projection, bouts of
clairvoyance during half sleep and the experiences of some of my friends.

Anyway, we are certainly not improving over time. A few hundred years ago
we even destroyed the only culture that was advanced and developed to a
level that our creator meant us to be, that lived the way humans were meant
to live. We willfully destroyed their entire culture, they were the only humans
remaining that could have taught us the correct way to live in harmony with
this planet.. and we annihilated them, even continue to suppress them to
this very day.

Our 'advanced' civilization is built on the murder of hundreds of millions of
fellow humans, our history is filled with nothing but wars, murder, rape and
endless oceans of blood and corruption. Never has there been so much
agony on this planet as there is now.

How you can call that improvement, and even claim that history supports
your opinion, is completely beyond me I'm afraid. I think I will leave these
forums and go back to the ones I came from, the other thread, in which I
was posting some rather personal information about my friend's experiences,
the reactions were so overwhelmingly immature and petty, that I have little
hope in being able to help people thirsting for knowledge anymore.

The dozens of people that were interested, contacted me privately, but the
flow seems to have stopped, and only stark raving immaturaty is left, but
this does not apply to you. You're the only reasonable person that has gone
and replied to my posts all day now. But I am getting quite disheartened, I
just haven't got the skin thick enough to endure the kind of immature and
disrespectful behaviour here, I bid you all farewell.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

and only stark raving immaturaty is left,

Uh look Wehali. I have some pretty far out there theories too which I could write about. A few books and a friend's story is hardly convincing. Put yourself in my shoes. I'm skeptical.

I do believe in some things like astral travel and channeling. I believe my friend told me a story one time where is girlfriend's parents (when they were younger) did the hallucinogenic drug commonly know as mushrooms. They were warned by someone they may encounter this scary being. In fact later in their hallucinogenic state, they encountered this thing exactly how it was described to them beforehand. This could be a bizzare coincidence... maybe not. Perhaps these "light warriors" are able to put themselves into a similar mental state (without the drugs). I don't know... but IMO you're starting off on the wrong foot because...

destroyed the only culture that was advanced and developed to a

Our 'advanced' civilization is built on the murder of hundreds of millions of
fellow humans, our history is filled with nothing but wars, murder, rape and endless oceans of blood and corruption.

Hogwash. How do you know this (for sure) relative to how the native americans lived? Many christian historians would argue that they saved many people from slavery and savagery.. (As seen in apocolypto)
Yeah sure it's a movie but it's another perspective.... No way to know unless you lived here 500 years ago.

I've mentioned my sources over twenty times now on various threads:

I had not read any of your posts before. I would love to read every thread/post on ATS but obviously that's impossible.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I see the date on the last post, but would like to know if Wehali is still around? Have a sincere question along the lines of your original post.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Earth is one of the most resistant, powerful and diverse planets in the entirety of Creation.

The human race on Earth, is famous and admired throughout this galaxy and even beyond other galaxies, because of it's unique nature, and its link with a unique and rare, magnificent planet such as Earth.. despite the mess we allowed malevolent and dark forces from space and from hell, to make here. Extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth ever since it was created, even more: Earth and humanity WAS created by extraterrestrials.

One word comes to mind 'delusion'. Admired, what are you talking about earth is a prison planet and it's human inhabitants' have hardly evolved over the last 20,000 years. Earth is not magnificant it's a mess literally a living hell and a million miles from what is possible in terms of fulfiling our potential.

Get with the programe buddy!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Wehali,

You are not far from the way I believe it is.

Accept for the following.

The earth is not unique in anyway shape or form, life forms existing on earth are all similar to planets under the same state of existence elsewhere, there are innumerable planets that exist out there similar to earth with human beings in appearance looking like us. The human being is the most common lifeform found throughout the galaxy.

Our purpose in life is to spiritually overcome pain, hate, misery and imperfection, to become enlightened to reach a state of acceptance and understanding. To view the universe and life as it really is, the answers can be found in nature and within us. The answers are everywhere surrounding us for those who have connected.

A seed is nothing more than an example of how the universe works.
It is small, it slowly grows into a flourishing tree from nothing but water, air, dirt and sun. It becomes part of our physical realm from a lesser density yet the tree has always existed only to materialize into our 3D world.

The seed is us, the seed is a newborn and all life comes from this same concept including the universe that is never ending and continually changing, growing and planting. Fear is the greatest achievment to overcome, the fear of evil, the fear of pain, the fear of suffering, misery and death. Fear is the #1 reason why we are here to experience and we must find a way to conquer and let go of all negative feelings, find peace, understanding and acceptance within absorbing what is positive such as love, charity, service, hope and even faith. Faith that a good person full of light will find light upon death and not darkness. Faith that things will work out for the better, have faith in the universe and it will have faith in you and answer. Elements work together, positive work for positive, negative for negative. A positive being cannot mix with a negative group upon leaving mortality so hold onto what is good and let go of all that is weighing you down negative.

But MOST importantly FEAR NOT.

If there is nothing in you but goodness, love and positive feelings you have nothing to fear. You must free your conscious and feel light as a feather with no guilt, regret or past weighing you down upon leaving this body. That is the goal and we advance and will move on to much better places than earth. For those who fit into this category earth will be as close as they get to a hellish existence.

The family of light you speak of is a real thing just not the way people have perceived it to be. The family of light is all that is out there working together for the betterment of all life greater or smaller makes no difference because all is one and the same, it is a force that binds us together in light, equality is of all things and all life, peace, love, respect for all life and light. Respect all life, Respect all life, Respect all life, Equality is of the greatest importance. We must understand all life is one and the same and we must protect life that cannot protect itself as we are being protected by those above us.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
There are many thousands of advanced extraterrestrial races in this part of the galaxy alone, Earth lies in the middle of a major trading area of this galaxy. The way humans are designed, and the way Earth has been designed, has always been a great attraction to extraterrestrials, both benevolent, neutral and malevolent, from throughout this galaxy.

And yet, there is at least one other here that claims earth is within a galactic backwater territory claimed by the Reticulans, though this territorial claim is in dispute. Since these two views are disparate and unreconcilable, I am not sure who to believe. I will await planet-wide contact and the very thorough explanation of what the heck has been transpiring over the past thousands of years, along with an heart-felt apology, assuming they have hearts. They can substitute the appropriate and analagous organ.

All New Earth!

[edit on 5/16/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
("The earth is not unique in anyway shape or form, life forms existing on earth are all similar to planets under the same state of existence elsewhere, there are innumerable planets that exist out there similar to earth with human beings in appearance looking like us. The human being is the most common lifeform found throughout the galaxy.")

(quote originally posted by ET_MAN)

Excuse my ignorance on quoting please.

This is the first I have heard from any source of this. Specifically that human beings are the most common life form found throughout the galaxy?

So the information I have long searched for within all the theories of aliens and humans, etc., is What are the TRUE origins of human kind?

Plenty of sources speak of the creation of mankind by extraterrestrials and that Earth is not our native planet, but what exactly are the details of that creation?

Were we genetically advanced from apes here on earth?

Did we evolve naturally (or genetic manipulation) from a species on another planet completely?

I would love to hear more about this concept.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There is a missing link between us and apes, we show that we have evolved from apes, but there is a big jump inbetween nobody has been able to explain yet.

No fossils, no nothing. That's where the beleif of aliens being involved comes from. There is no proof of us being evolved from apes, just speculation because we are so similar.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I know one thing is true, we all want the truth. What a joyous day that would be. I know inside of me exist good and bad, and I weigh actions, give my own feedback, and feel two sides tugging at me on a daily basis. Like respecting all life. When I find a bug in the house, instead of just killing it, I capture it in a glass or something and release it outside. I can't help but think if I was that bug, I would want to be saved and not just killed. They don't know any better, they're just bugs, lol. There's more to this though. What do we do when were threatened by bugs, or other creations we know can take us out? We have to take them out right? That's why I know things on this earth are not right. We should all be in harmony.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
May 25, 2009 at 8pm central time on the History Channel there's a cell on my guide that says To Be Announced that runs a few hours or more. There's a pretty compelling commercial running right now for The History Channel about that date.

Could it POSSIBLY be something THAT Earth Shaking?

Some say it could.

join