It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you change your vote if....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wasn't sure If I should post this in this forum of the politics forum but Its something that popped up in my head.

If one of the candidates came out today and said they would give the public all access to any alien information the government has and devote a group to the research of this subject, would you change your vote?

I think I would personally change my vote if somebody said this. My first reason would be a fascination of the possibilities. My second reason would be an increased amount of trust for somebody to make such a bold claim.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And why wouldn't that candidate lie to get your vote?

Wasn't it Clinton who promised the same?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not sure I would trust a statement as such...there are much more important issues at hand at the moment.
As they say...
When is a politician not lying ? When his lips aren't moving !

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Clinton's fulfillment of his promise to 'look into it' was delivered before a crowded media event stating something to the effect that there was no information available about the subject.

You think the corporate body would allow this to remain in the hands of the public servants? If you believe there is 'extraterrestrial' or 'alien' technology or information, you should expect they would horde it like it was gold.

We lost all control of the 'black ops' and 'secret development' areas of technology in the 50's. Eisenhower made that clear.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Maxmars]

top topics

join