It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mid-Air UFO Sighting sent into C2C

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

If you have ever flown window seat on any airplane you will see a small hole in the window just below. It is inside the double glass. I've seen it before. During a long flight I see some frost forming around it after a while. Dont ask me why its there. maybe for pressurization safety so the windows dont break? I'm not an aircraft technician, but I have seen this before.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have seen this same object flying at approximately 5000 feet below my aircraft when I was flying into San Antonio about 3 weeks ago. I am in the military and I can tell you I have never seen anything like this. It was flying in the other direction from us and was on the left side of the aircraft. The object had no lights but appeared to be a silver orb.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I have seen this same object flying at approximately 5000 feet below my aircraft when I was flying into San Antonio about 3 weeks ago. I am in the military and I can tell you I have never seen anything like this. It was flying in the other direction from us and was on the left side of the aircraft. The object had no lights but appeared to be a silver orb.

thanks for posting!! It really helps that not everyone that throws a pic or vid up is completely nuts! I really appreciate you posting!

<< 1  2   >>

join