It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mid-Air UFO Sighting sent into C2C

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is deeply interesting!!!!

thoughts ??

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice image but im sorry i have to tell you that on the aircrafts windows which you have taken a picture of there is a tiny hole as the one shown in your image

The angle in which you have taken the picture is amazing and shows an object that isn't really there

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm no expert but it appears to be perfectly spherical and not too dissimilar to a weather balloon, but hey I could be totally wrong!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Clouds are out of focus. All the scratches and imperfections (including "object") on the window are in focus. Autofocus on window.

Condensation droplet on inside of the outer pane of the window.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
Nice image but im sorry i have to tell you that on the aircrafts windows which you have taken a picture of there is a tiny hole as the one shown in your image.

"on the aircrafts windows which you have taken a picture of there is a tiny hole"???
Pressurized cabins of aircraft at 35,000 have holes in them?
Stop me if I am wrong but how can you pressurize the cabin of an aircraft if there are holes in the windows?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Pressurized commercial aircraft have two or more layers of air-tight lexan to keep the aircraft pressurized, and have an additional layer on the inside to protect the lexan from damage. As the aircraft changes pressure, the small hole allows air to vent in and out for pressure equalization between the layers of window. The hole is between the outer layer and the aircraft cabin, but is not connected to the air outside the aircraft.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
if you can e-mail me the original image i will clean it up for you and show you

i hope this doesn't count as a one liner?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

Isn't the vent hole usually in the lower part of the window?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
... The hole is between the outer layer and the aircraft cabin, but is not connected to the air outside the aircraft.

This is true that the windows do have holes in them. However, all the ones I have seen have the holes at the very bottom of the window, not in the middle.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"Metal Balls floating in air" I remember seeing that news paper headline in a documentary about UFOs in the 1940s. These were called foo-fighters too. I wonder what they could be?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hold on a second. The person who submitted the picture said he looked out and saw the thing and snapped off a picture. He didn't take the picture and see this and not know what it was. The picture is pretty clear. and that looks to me to be a sperical ufo... not a part of the window.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've also noticed that the holes are at the bottom of the window, and don't quite look the same as in the pic...I'm agreeing with above that it's a water droplet.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by sensfan]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I know I am repeating myself but I have to point this out. It is impossible to deliver photographic evidence over the internet that won't be met with every possible resistance.

I'm surprised that people keep trying to get validation from photographs that can easily be discredited by simply stating that it's just a drop of water, a tiny hole, a speck of dust, and balloon, snot, or what have you.

I think objects such as these have been seen and reported before. No one will take them seriously, because they have a very long list of possible ways to toss them aside.

I'm not saying what you saw wasn't a UFO, but knowing the folks around here, an image like that won't fly (pun intended).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Clouds are out of focus. All the scratches and imperfections (including "object") on the window are in focus. Autofocus on window.

Condensation droplet on inside of the outer pane of the window.

Very likely, That is what i also thought.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I tell you these UFOs are the real deal. I have seen them myself, and others too. Why is it that ALL videos/pics MUST be debunked here on ATS? Hey, if you do not know what they are then simply say I don’t know and let someone else try and get more info on it. Don’t make up any excuse and simply debunk it for fun.

Anyway, here is a story of someone else who saw one while flying too.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I tell you these UFOs are the real deal. I have seen them myself, and others too. Why is it that all videos MUST be debunked here on ATS?

You're right. It is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. I can't think of a better place and a finer group to do it.

Oh, BTW, which ones are real?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The first one is a toy (real toy flying) and the others are CGI. Big deal what's your point?

Now to simply debunk this metal sphere as water or a crack on the glass then that is simply debunking for fun. These have been seen since the 1940's. To me these Metallic Sphere UFOs are the real deal. Alien or not. The reason I write to you know in these silly boards is because I have seen one and want to find out more info on them.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its impossible to make any firm judgements based solely on the photo. Are there any other details about the source of the picture, or any news from the snapper?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

The point is there are very few photos of true UFO's. ATS, as well as many other sites are flooded with countless photos. Some are hoaxes, some are honest mistakes. The great majority are as easily dispatched as this one. The wheat has to be separated from the chaff.

The photo was posted here. The OP asked for opinions. He is getting them.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Or it could be a UFO! Check out the story back when the U.S. thought UFOs were German, and Germans thought they were U.S.

Foo In Japan

[edit on 14-10-2008 by The Coward]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join