It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween short story (HSSC2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Greetings all. I just can't seem to find where to post my short story, so I'll post it here. If we can move it to the contest I would be very happy. Thanks. Scott

Evil

"You should know the time around Halloween is when the veil between the worlds is at it's thinnest" Carolyn said in a near whisper.
She looked around to verify nobody was listening then continued.
"Let me show you something very strange" she said pointing toward the Balboa Yacht Club.
What is that? I exclaimed.
"It's the new pyramid on Amador near the canal entrance" Carolyn said with a shushed tone.
Doug looked over his should from the drivers seat "I bet you never knew they built some type of energy modification system this near the entrance to the canal?"
"Strange looking thing" Carolyn mumbled.

Indeed it is. A five-sided pyramid with a glass top and antenna mounted on the very top. On each end was a freemason monolith.

"I want to come back Halloween night at midnight and walk around that thing" I said.
"My plan exactly" Carolyn said concluding our conversation.

Last night was Halloween in Panama, and time to explore the latest creation in the world of energy modification.

It started with a party at the Balboa Yacht Club. Halloween is a big deal at the Balboa Yacht Club. People plan costumes for months, and people that have not visited all year make the pilgrimage to each year's events. We watched the band, danced, took a walk up the malacon but as midnight closed we headed for the new satanic looking monument.

From the outside it appears almost normal. That is if one were not seeing the esoteric symbolism of this beast. It would be like seeing the golden arches in an advertisement. If you pointed them out to someone who has never been lured by a greasy burger filled with mad cow they might look at you a little strange. You could explain how extra large people sit on hard plastic seats gorging themselves behind the yellow arches, but unless they were part of the MickyDee cult they could never fully comprehend your meaning.

Same with this shrine. Someone went though some real work to build this place and it was time to explore. Carolyn is one of the most enlightened person I have ever met. She had brought a large crystal to see if she could feel any effect. I had my mind open and the rest of the group seemed ready. We lined up to walk under the base. I went first, and as I got to the middle I did not feel much. I stopped to try and see Carolyn's aura. I have much success seeing her aura, but funny enough never once have I seen Allison's.

If I may digress, a long time ago I was sitting on Carolyn's boat and looking at this gal named Linda. Linda is another of those kind of magical people. I looked up and for the first time and clearly saw her aura. In shock I said, "I can see your aura". Carolyn and Linda both spoke at the same time. Linda said "a lot of people see my aura for their first time" and Carolyn said, "You know a lot of people have their first aura sighting on this boat". We all laughed at the synchronicity and Linda went on to talk about her colors trying to get me to see the shades in the aura. From that moment on I have seen scattered Auors here and there, but I have almost always been able to see Carolyn's aura whenever I look.

So now were back to the being inside this pyramid and I am looking trying to see her aura, but it's nowhere to be seen. Then Allison comes walking by and from the back of her head I see a big blue light shoot out. Almost like part of her energy exploded out and back from her head. It was the first time I have ever seen any energy like that come from her. When we got to the far side we talked about what we had seen and felt, then I turned around to walk through again. This time I walked through a circle on the floor marking the entrance to the pyramid. I clearly felt my third eye begin to ache. I let the feeling flow and t

[edit on 21/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Post on hallows eve for maximum response

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And it isn't evil, it's the start of winter.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Edited (HSSC2) into the title so that it can be entered into the contest.

Thank you, yachtwork.

new topics

top topics

join