It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird headaches?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Strange topic but I will share my headache experience.

I am under 40 and never had headaches before on any basis. I get occasional sinus headaches around my cheeks and above the eye sometimes but that is always a pressure headache. I once drove 20 hours and had what I call a tension headache in my neck / back of the head but I never had a headache before.

A few months ago, I started getting intermittent stabbing pains / vascular spasm behind and slightly above my right ear. It would happen every week then every couple of days and pulse a couple of times. It was sharp and would cause me to gasp when it hit.

Then the frequency increased, started to hit daily then multiple times a day. I stopped smoking, decreased caffeine and it just got worse.

Went to the doctor, got an MRI, nothing... Then I decided to see if it was something I was eating or something... after a bit of trial and error I found out that I cannot drink milk anymore.. or milk products like yogurt and cheese.

No idea why, I always ate and drank lots of milk products. But since I stopped ... all gone.

I have screwed up a couple of times, I had a deli dinner with mashed potatoes and creamed corn and a few hours later it started hitting up again.

Whenever I get a "hit" I have to review what I had to eat and in every instance (which haven't been many) I go.. Oh.. yeah.. sour cream on that potato or what not.

Just an idea, but cut out the milk, cheese, butter, etc.for a week and see if it goes away

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sleepiness, lethargy, pressure, pain in the head, pain in the eyes, pain in the ears, lack of ability to concentrate, eyes out of focus, ringing, humming, roaring or buzzing sounds in the head/ears, dizziness, nausea, flu like muscle aches....and more...see below.

Congratulations and welcome to the club. You now share the same miseries as about 90 million others.

You have food allergies!
The likely culprit is MSG and/or Citric Acid.

Everthing that is packaged, canned or bottled; everything that is already prepared when you buy it contains MSG by one of its many aliases.

Almost all our veggies are sprayed with a plant growth regulator that contains 29% glutamate and 29% tyrosine.

In the past couple of weeks the FDA has approved Citric Acid for washing all meats.

I am MSG sensitive, and have gone thru all this for the last 8 years.
Up until about 3 weeks to a month ago I was able to eat Murray Organic chicken and regular commercial beef. Not anymore...
Also all the organic potatoes are off limits. Somehow, so far, broccoli and grapes seem to have escaped this assault of the nerve toxin glutamate.

Read about it here:
msg myth
truth in labeling

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thanks to both I.L and OhZone for your posts and information on possible 'explainations' as to what could be causing these effects.

"Food allergies" is definitely something I have thought to explore and like I.L tried to see if it was possibly the coffee, the kind of milks and other beverages and even foods I've eaten but I have to say, nothing I eat/drink causes this.

I mean, unless I am allergic to almost every food group I am accustomed to, I find it a bit difficult to explain away my "experiences" to those types of allergies, although I know it is possible for someone to actually be allergic to pretty much everything they have.

The reason I say this is because it doesn't "stop" or "only start" with, or without certain food types or drinks. It seems to happen, whenever, however and wherever it wants to. - Don't get me wrong I'm not completely discounting the information and possible notion it could be that, I'm just saying right now it's increasingly difficult to go with that idea.

It also wouldn't explain the feelings/thoughts that I'm "hearing communications" so to speak. I've also began to get increasing feelings of a 'Deja Vu' effect; but more along the lines of the whole "Groundhog Day" phenomenon, would be a more accurate way of explaining it. - Meaning I seem to be repeating more than just a mere fragment or moment, on a more than once, basis.

<< 1   >>

join