It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson - Zionists will lose their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Source: www.nypost.com...

PREPARE for a new America: That's the message that the Rev. Jesse Jackson conveyed to participants in the first World Policy Forum, held at this French lakeside resort last week.

He promised "fundamental changes" in US foreign policy - saying America must "heal wounds" it has caused to other nations, revive its alliances and apologize for the "arrogance of the Bush administration."

The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where "decades of putting Israel's interests first" would end.

Jackson believes that, although "Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades" remain strong, they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.

"Obama is about change," Jackson told me in a wide-ranging conversation. "And the change that Obama promises is not limited to what we do in America itself. It is a change of the way America looks at the world and its place in it."

Jackson warns that he isn't an Obama confidant or adviser, "just a supporter." But he adds that Obama has been "a neighbor or, better still, a member of the family." Jackson's son has been a close friend of Obama for years, and Jackson's daughter went to school with Obama's wife Michelle.

"We helped him start his career," says Jackson. "And then we were always there to help him move ahead. He is the continuation of our struggle for justice not only for the black people but also for all those who have been wronged."

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am sorry . . . all I read was blah blah blah blah blah.

Jesse Jackson is a douche bag of the highest order. I know one way America can change. Remove Jesse Jackson (and Al Sharpton while your at it!)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yup! All I got out of this was the good 'ol Charlie Brown "Wah wah wah wah wah"

Yes he's gonna change everything!

join