It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any new UFO news? something worh posting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Does anyone have any new UFO news worth sharing? I am getting fed up with the other stuff thats going on, has there been any new sightings recently? or MUFON reports or any media reports on the subject. Is it me or has it died down a little recently?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I had a juvenile barn owl flying high speed out of control erratic circles around my house last night, screaming it's head off like "Whoa where the [snip]are the brakes on this thing." Apart from that, nope, no unusual sky activity.

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I saw a UFO recently. It was pretty freaky, so freaky I decided to make a video about the incident. The graphics aren't great but the story tells it all.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotbrown

Get off their site than buddy!!! You want to violate the T&C then call out the mods for deleting it!!!! I hope you get banned soon. You have been trolling for a few days now. Get off the site if you don't like it. You have alot of nerve noobie!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you want I can send you photos of, and my book about this owl, and it will only cost you 200 $. The owl told me it will return tomorrow night, with amessage of peace and compassion to the human race. Rememeber only 200 $ and you to can be swept awy by my barn owl.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
At the moment nothing here in Orlando is worth me posting. But I am getting my camcorder prepped for a video I will be making soon. These boards have gotten unbearable to read. And it is not Blossoms fault per se. It is all the people who think they are funny posting all sorts of corny stuff and thinking its comic night. Anyway, It seems to be a phenomenon at the moment. It has been like this on all of the other blogs as well. People laughing and making dumb jokes and thinking they are the funniest. In a creepy way this reminds me of Noah’s Ark. How everyone laughed at the poor bastard then ended up drowning. The only thing is that in this story the people laughing are drowning the people who are actually trying to do some investigating.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Mea culpa, I in no way wish to discredit serious research. This is the first time I allude to the Blossom incident (which franckly I never really followed), and I will ensure that it is my last. Peace out friend, and happy hunting !

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The owl part is real though ! (not the speaking part, but the screaming part)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I had some bad chili at lunch, felt a tad ill until I went potty.
There are now some Unidentified Floating Objects in the bowl.
Is that what you are looking for?

Sorry if my response seems as lame as the OP's request.
If anyone had some real news, I think they would share. (sans the invite.)

Sorry...no news. I am bored too. And now, I will need to take back all those nasty things I said to my boss and beg for my old job back. Since the topic we have been prevented from discussing may not actually transpire today.

< sighs >

regards.....kk

[edit on 14-10-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
same as the rest, over here by Orlando. Nothing notable jus sunny, partly cloudy.
no big deal to make of for now, i hope

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
At the moment nothing here in Orlando is worth me posting. But I am getting my camcorder prepped for a video I will be making soon. These boards have gotten unbearable to read. And it is not Blossoms fault per se. It is all the people who think they are funny posting all sorts of corny stuff and thinking its comic night.

I think you mis understood me I meant in general nothing to do with you know what, just wondered if there had been any new news apart from the old news which is now old news.

In regards to the comic night, its good to have a breather somewhen is it not? it can't be all work and no play surely?

Look forward to watching the video

new topics

top topics

join