It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ban on all GFOL/ FOL Theads after today from ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am calling for a ban on all GFOL / FOL threads after today. All I can say is enough is enough. People are so gulible and sick of their lives that they want to believe that some Aliens are going to come to change their lives forever! Of course we all wish something so monumential would happen in our life time but there are people who are going to be and/ or are getting hurt from endless let down after let down. So if you are in agreement with me please star or flag this thread so that we can please put a stop to the Madness. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think you need to calm down just a bit, like i said earlier, NO ONE is putting a gun to your head and making you look and post.

Case and Point

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

I agree, concur and ditto SGS's post.
Please just leave them alone if you dont like it.

P.S This thread should be closed since there is a ban on further threads being opened on this subject as of yesterday.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah maybe but seriously this only discredits anyone who has had genuine close encounters. Do you not realise the effect of so much coverage of something to do with ETs that does not happen? Its basically just making a laughing stock of the genuine stories from around the world and of course the intelligent people here at ATS!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This issue has already been addressed.

Thread closed.

top topics

join