It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON report that made me laugh, might be true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here is the text from the report:

"I was on vacation with my good buddy, Peter (aka Skinny Pete - you may have heard of him), when we saw an extremely bright, fast-moving object flew over the city of Birmingham, AL, for just over an hour. It appeared to 'inhale' clouds as it went, perhaps consuming them for future study.

The brightness oscillated periodically, so much so that I thought I could make out windows now and again, with dark silhouettes behind them. One of the figures appeared to wave.

My friend Peter was with me, and swore he could hear a high pitched frequency eminating from within, as though it were supersonic. At one point, his eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he passed out for almost a minute. His bowels cleared when this happened, and we had to take him to a public restroom. Unfortunately, the object disappeared after that.

After waking up, Peter told us he heard someone speaking to him while he was unconscious, in a language he didn't understand, but he thought it was a sympathetic voice. All the while, he saw images of green pastures. (Peter is a farmer of sorts, so this made sense to us.)

We took Peter to a walk-in clinic shortly thereafter because he felt so nauseated -- they told us there that he was severely dehydrated and even a little anemic. After receiving a couple liters of saline, Peter was doing much better, but none of us will soon forget this experience.

Yours truly,

Randy M.

P.S. I've attached an interpretive drawing so you can visualize what I mean."

I will attach the picture.

Here is the link to the reportMUFON report

I don't know Skinny Pete, but you might.

The purpose of this thread is to inject some humor into your day while still following the rules.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Very interesting story.Seeing a ufo is worth the price of a pair of ruined shorts

join