It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Hoax 'Body' Up for Sale on eBay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Remember that Bigfoot hoax back in August? Now you can own the fake "body." A North Carolina man claims to be selling the original rubber Halloween costume on eBay, complete with the basement freezer it was kept in.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It seems the notorious hoaxers Matt Whitton and Rick Dyer are still cashing in on their Bigfoot story. As of this posting, the bid was up to US $101,600.00. While they claim the money "should settle financial problems created by the hoax", I think the pair will somehow personally profit. The winning bidder also gets a personal appearance from the two to "speak publicly on the hoax and its aftermath to educate real researchers".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
anyone who buys this should be punched in the face for an entire day, what a joke. As if this guys track record wasnt an obvious givaway when this whole thing started again in august. DONT GIVE THIS ANUS MONEY FOR HIS CRAP!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
if they had PayPal payment option for "The Body" it will be good to make 1 000 000 $ bid and never pay for it. 5% of 1 milion will teach them a lesson so they later can:
"speak publicly on the hoax and its aftermath to educate real researchers".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The bidding is now over $200,000! (Follow it here). I guess the old adage "Cheaters never prosper" doesn't apply in this case ...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Going ... going ... gone! Sold for US $250,283.00.

Note: I realize that not many are following this thread, but I felt I should at least post the final bid to give the tread closure.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just coz it got sold at that price doesn't mean whoever bid on it will pay.

Watch for it to go back on sale

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I would hope the buyers make nothing from it. Hope it damages them financially too.

I've seen where the Georgia police officer, Matt Whitton, is actually suing to get his job back. Can you imagine! He should be in jail... certainly not putting others there. He has made irreparable damage to the state of Georgia and police officers everywhere. What a couple freaks.

Edit to add that Joshua P. Warren has now lost all credibility also because he is the one who helped them to sell it.

[edit on 10/16/2008 by dreams n chains]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Darn, it's sold.
Sure would make a nice rug.

top topics

join