It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC World News - Unidentified Objects

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If you are taken in by this, you are clearly deficient in more than one psychological / biological area. Rubbish. Stop wasting people's time. If you are the perpatrator, have your laugh at the morons you sucked in. Either way, I don't like you.

link   
They're clearly pigeons. Pigeons are an iridescent silver color that reflects light very nicely - if you've ever seen a bunch of pigeons flying against dark clouds, but with the sun lighting them from the front, you'll know it can be quite cool looking. Any transparency effect is from the speed they're diving not being captured by the video. And pigeons can dive pretty quick!

So is this what October 14th was all about? Pigeons

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Curio]

link   
reply to post by ardhanari

Thank you for pointing out the avatar issue.

I've just sent eight of the captures, but it is taking quite a while to attach them and each email will also only hold 4 captures. I do not want to overload your email with these. I'm going to try to upload them to Flickr so that you don't have to deal with them in your inbox; if that doesn't work, I'll continue trying to send them through email.

[edit on 14/10/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've looked at these clips a few times now. Even took a closer look at one of the new stills....
Those in no way resemble birds to me. I even see a "dome" on top of the nearest "craft".
However it is very strange that there is no other news on UFO's in London so far today.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
here are the 4 images that arrived in my inbox pasted together as 1 image

i left the picture as an uncompressed PNG so the filesize is high but the quality is what it was when they arrived in my inbox as bmp's

does anyone have good software that can zoom in? whenever i try to zoom it loses too much quality

i34.tinypic.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

This is the best I could do, the frames are after each other

www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

i usually upload to tinypic as they allow large files to be uploaded as long as they are images

if you send them to me i can crop them and upload them but i am not 100% how to zoom where it stays clear

i am going to lunch and won't be back for an hour

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
I'm in the London area, and yes, we have plenty of these objects around here. We usually call them pigeons.

I'd hate to encounter a pigeon that could fly THAT fast, nasty horrid rats with wings that they are.............

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Those images don't look like birds to me, to me they look like some type of disc, but again I say if this was the real thing it would be headline news. I can't find a thing about it anywhere but here. ?>?>?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
reply to post by -0mega-

This is the best I could do, the frames are after each other

www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...
www.fileden.com...

It's still a few frames short lol.
I was speaking of the building that the top object is at, but when that one is, the bottom object is still at the building left of that.

Perhaps I'll attempt for myself. After all noone knows what I mean as well as I do.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

that's the best i get when i zoom

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
At least its something to look at after the blossom non entity

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
just one comment,the weather in london today is cloudy/overcast.The video clip appears to show a clear blue sky in the background.What you make of the background image is up to you but it was not shot at midday 14th october 2008.

YUP, exactly! He is probly deep inside the studio, and that is his back drop.

I couldn't imagine them filming anything with a REAL window behind them to be quite honest. I worked in movies an television for years, and most of our filming was indoors away from any natural light unless it was a huge crowd scene.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wonder if someone with access to TiVo, or television recording software can transfer this directly to their PC? I know there has to be someone with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They look like birds to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

I thought you said to the left of his head so I thought from our view lol.. I'll upload the clip I have, it's easy to slow the vid right down in media player classic or other players

www.fileden.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What I want to know is why do people post anything on here trying to get answers? I swear, about 90% of the people on here who claim to be open-minded are skeptics. Seriously, if a UFO came down right in front of them, blasted them with a laser beam, anally probed them in front of a live broadcasting news crew, they would still claim it was fake. I just find it hilarious.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am living and working in CANARY WHARF where this "incident" took place. I am still working in the office next to the Canary Wharf Tower BUT we have not seen or HEARD anything.

The "objects" were flying to that direction where our windows are facing and i must say the BBC sound of flying saucers were so loud that we must have heard something !!!!!

I am just wondering WHY people try to fake this, what do u get out of it ??? ?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maquilladora

I'd suggest you don't visit London then, because you'd hate it here. It's full of pigeons that fly "that fast"!

We seem to manage ok here though... fast flying pigeons are the least of our worries

If you've ever seen a pidgeon in a dive, you'd realise how fast they can fly. They need to be able to fly fast or they'd fall prey to predators.

So just how fast do you think they can fly? 30, 40, 50 mph? The answer might surprise you!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
reply to post by -0mega-

I thought you said to the left of his head so I thought from our view lol.. I'll upload the clip I have, it's easy to slow the vid right down in media player classic or other players

www.fileden.com...

I did mean from ''our'' left.
But as you can see on your still shots only the top craft has gone through the building that's touching him.

The bottom craft is just approaching.

But as I said I'll do it myself when I feel like it lol.

[edit on 14/10/08 by -0mega-]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join