It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC World News - Unidentified Objects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
this is intresting,

i wont beat about the bush, the first 2 look like birds swooping past close, pidgeons or seagulls but is open for interpretation, as they woudl be some pretty long birds!

the 3rd link is a bird, im 1oo % of that

link   
reply to post by FreezeM

I will if you will... lets draft a letter and post it for all to cut and paste....

link   
These flying objects are birds, not some UFO

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreezeM
Would it be totally weird to contact the BBC and ask them to come up with high resolution stills? If enough people do so they might just go back and look at the video. It would be easy for them to freeze and enhance a frame.

Just my opinion, but I am quite sure that if those objects were shown on the broadcast that plenty of local people have already contacted them. If this were the real thing every major network in the world would be all over it already. I am not saying the op is playing us, but maybe the employees at the station.

Also, can someone explain why there is a play button at the top right of the 2nd and last video?

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

If they are indeed birds,then how do you explain the whizzing sound they make as they go by?Remember the objects are out side,yet you can hear them inside on the studio mics.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I replied on your post from the other thread. I'm happy you started your own thread because I think its a great find! We needed something that has some validity to it after this Goodchild scam. I still think it something other then a bird or the resolution. Great Job!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by icybluebeing

i explain that off as i never heard them to know they made a sound! (lol, sorry)

i never realised my speakers were turned down,

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The whizzing sounds for me set off a definite red flag!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I did

I pointed them to the video's and asked to either help debunking the story or to come up with a picture showing us the aliens waving to the camera.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Also, can someone explain why there is a play button at the top right of the 2nd and last video?

Because it's a recording, many devices nowadays have lots of custom graphics popping up left and right depending on what you're doing.

In this case, he obviously pressed the play button from a pause.

This is also the reason why it doesn't show in the first video, In the first video he starts the recording.

In the second and third he is resuming from a paused state.

[edit on 14/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Strange. It looks like they are interviewing a Platts Employee (gained that from the blue banner in the background). There is a Platts Bank in Canary Wharf.. so maybe this was filmed in their offices.. If that IS the case is lends more credibility to it as the background would be real and live.

- Spelling.. Wharf.. not Wahlrf

[edit on 14-10-2008 by SadisticRabbit]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by SadisticRabbit]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Bombeni]

Earlier, someone asked about the equipment used. My reply was: "I have a Dish Satellite DVR recorder that recorded the footage for my TV (that also produced the "Play/info" screen and any extra blue bars you see in the videos). The digital camera I used is just a Canon Powershot. "

In the beginning of the first video, you can actually see the "Dish DVR" bar at the top with the episode/channel information and "Resume, Start Over, Stop, etc" options on the right. This is what is shown by my DVR anytime I have opened a DVR event to play. As Omega stated, the others lack this screen because they are already open and are just being restarted from a paused state.

[edit on 14/10/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think in threads like this its a good idea to make a check list.

Size appears fairly large. (unlikely to be birds)
They move at high speed. (unlikely to be birds)
They go from fairly close to behind a building in the distance. (not birds!)
Movement is odd (unlikely to be jets)
No visible disturbance or exhaust (unlikly to be jets)
Low flying through a city at speed. (not jets!)
Anymore?

So the possibility's are CGI or advanced craft of earthly or alien origin, but its unidentified and unknown for the moment.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Just out of curiosity, why were you recording the news? Do you ave a routine of recording the news?
Here in America they repeat the same old news every 5 minutes so I dont see the need but maybe the BBC is different.
Cool video regardless,s&f

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
u dont need to say its birds to debunk it u people!
it aint birds...its some kind of joke..just look at the movement and flight...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm an American currently staying in London for a few weeks on business...I can actually see that building out my hotel window. I haven't seen or heard anything strange but I definitely will keep a look out and let y'all know if I see anything.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Watched the youtube videos: I think it's disinformation. BBC is a NWO outfit and what was shown imo was cgi overlayed onto a city of london backdrop. One clue is the pyramid at the top left, which is often used to mark illuminati scam pieces.

I think they are slowly building up steam for the great UFO new age religion scam, and this is just another part of a much bigger deception, it's intention being to get people aroused and incrementally more used to the idea of aliens. Aliens are meant to be the higher power prophet figures the NWO types would hide behind to avoid accountability.

The BBC have done this at least once before, with the now famous ufo in isreal clip:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Just out of curiosity, why were you recording the news? Do you ave a routine of recording the news?
Here in America they repeat the same old news every 5 minutes so I dont see the need but maybe the BBC is different.

I began recording it after I noticed the objects. When they were spotted for the first time, I pressed rewind on my DVR and set it to tape/save from just before the objects appeared. I set it to tape the rest of the program from that point forward in case anything else showed up.

For the record, no, I do not typically record the news unless an important story will air that I might miss or want to preserve for later.

[edit on 14/10/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

It's a DVR so if he was watching the news it should have been recording anyway, thats how you can rewind and pause live tv, its just a function of the box that it records what your watching all the time, however if he changes channel or too much time passes he will lose the video, so he should make sure to save it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FreezeM

That was quick! I do have to say though the sky is dreary in Ny, the mother ship could be parked out back and I wouldn't even see it! you need any help with the knukkle dragging just give me a shout.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join