It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC World News - Unidentified Objects

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Ha!

I am betting that there is no option for:

"Was that a UFO behind one of your guests on the international business report"

Still, there must have been a few enquiries to the BBC about this ... if, indeed, the footage is an actual recording of live footage and not a CGI hoax

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nice try, but the aspect ratio of the 3D "UFO's" don't match that of the news plate.

Theres is also an odd frame when the middle object is right next to his head. Looks like a bad track.

Too bad theres not a high res version available to inspect... go figure.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Well... one thing is sure, the last one that passed on the lower left hand side would've smacked right into the ground at the speed and angle it was traveling.

Not to mention, I'm sure in a major metropolitan area such as this there would be hundreds on ground-level witnesses to this phenomena

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thats a video glitch with the green-screen theyre using.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
One method of slowing this down would be to download the video from youtube, or to record it.

Then (if downloaded, first convert to editable format) use one of the many readily available video editors that show the video frame by frame, and allow you to edit them.

I believe Adobe Premier does this as well, but I am not certain.

Alternatively you could just use a media player, pause the footage and manually skip frame by frame (some players allow you to proceed like this.)

[edit on 14/10/08 by -0mega-]

That is exactly how I do it (usually).. I download the vid from youtube and then analyze the video more closely. If nothing else you can also download it directly to realplayer and then go frame by frame. Youtube just won't let you do that..

-ChriS

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes
Someone mentioned that I could [...] provide my DVR serial number so that someone could hack it and take my video (I assume they could also delete it if they were so inclined).

From the information you posted it appears you have a simple standalone DVR which isn't hooked up to any kind of LAN network and even if it was, it's impossible to "hack" into your DVR just by using a serial number. I'm no hacking expert at all, but this sounds more like science fiction than actual spaceships flying by that window

What i think the guy meant to ask for is the exact brand and type of your DVR so that we can google it and find out if there's anyway to hookup the device to your pc to extract the recordings. Or rule it out.

I personally believe its nothing but birds (if it was CGI wouldn't they make anything more convincing?) but i must say it looks pretty spectaculair so it certainly worth to analyze the original highres recording...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I know now!... it is Weatherballoons...:-)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazlaw
Also if you notice, the sound the objects make when they fly past can be heard again at the end of the clip.

Could that be the same objects coming back across the studio building but perhaps on the other side, behind where the camera is!? Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

paperplanes,
I signed up just to let you know that others did see this on BBC yesterday.
Notice the time difference. (Additional sightings or replay?)

www.blogger.com...
last post at bottom of page

Dinda said...
omg o_O
look on cnn channel right now
hurry hurry
CNN BBC
its rly heppeing!!!!
TURN ON THE TV

October 14, 2008 1:46 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.blogger.com...

Blogger Gaia said...

CNN BBC
I didn't see THAT coming!!!!

October 14, 2008 1:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blogger Iconoclast said...

Dinda said...
omg o_O
look on cnn channel right now
hurry hurry

Ain't nothing Momma. Des on commercial.

October 14, 2008 1:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also found that BBC has a live UFO webcam up as well as a
specific contact address for UFO sightings:
www.bbc.co.uk...
[email protected]

Another BBC UFO page w/pic of object similar to those you captured yesterday:
www.bbc.co.uk...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another UFO captured on BBC news footage
Oct 8, 2008...
www.kindastrange.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pooberstinkus McDuck
Birds? Chrissakes, since when do birds look like missiles or some other type of projectiles? Any wings flapping? Birds on amphetamines? LOL

They're either a real anomaly (UFOs) or a CGI fake. Very easily.

Extremely difficult to be a CGI fake given how quickly he had the video up from a "live broadcast" and on top of that he hand video recorded it from a camera... making it even harder again. The only way it could be cgi is if hacked his PVR and did it on there. Almost impossible and a ridiculous amount of effort.

Not to mention he gave 2 different views of the UFO..... meaning it would be virtually impossible to re-create the CGI again and have it look the same in both photos but with a different perspective.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Total Package]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hi Paperplanes,

I found some similar things on youtube and put them in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my favorite of the videos in the link.

PS

What is the sound that corresponds with the two things in the first taping from the DVR? I didn't hear it in the other videos, was it from the tv or audio from your room?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
We give you the opportunity to capture on screen this particular ship.
There shall be no contact in the form that those of your planet would like.
Your media will have no choice but to portray the TRUTH ...it shall be there for all to see.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The fact others have seen it and posted that on the internet gives enough reason to stop people from asking whether this is a cgi made by the op.
That's been ruled out now.

So I hope people concentrate on other points now.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GROUP6
We give you the opportunity to capture on screen this particular ship.
There shall be no contact in the form that those of your planet would like.
Your media will have no choice but to portray the TRUTH ...it shall be there for all to see.

Paperplanes,
Respectfully, as I'm aware you do not want refs to the "prediction" posted here, but I've got 7 yrs experience in capturing EVP, ITC and Photo "anomalies" and suggest that it might be interesting to monitor Alabama TV broadcasts for the next couple days. This is because of the fact that Things do show up on media that we cannot see directly.

ALABAMA TV STATIONS...
www.alabamainfo.com...

My last post on the 14th matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

A couple of comments on an anonymous blog is hardly proof anyone else saw it, in fact it sounds like theyre taking the micky. Another independant capture is the only way to go. Im sure paperplanes isnt pulling our legs tho.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ufos exits!
I have no doubts
but I m not sure about this vid...??

but they are not birds either!!!!LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

I live in central Alabama. I saw a real "ufo" craft here in 2002 around this time of year. I don't think anything worthwhile is going to show up on our local news cameras. I would be over the moon if people could see what I saw in 2002. I would love to see it again myself.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well the video posted by the other person (spoodily?) is def a bird. BBC video looks like it may be a bird or something that size going past, maybe someone messing about with a control plane as they will know where they are recording the background footage, or may just be a seagull gliding?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

looks like 2 military helicopters. the rest, clearly birds.

The second to last clip is hilarious, you can pause it, and it's clearly a pidgeon, you can see the wings spreads, even the feathers, really funny with the X files music playing in the backround. Suffice it to say mostly all 9/11 ufos were helicopters/birds/debris ect. Alot of pidgeons live on the ledges and rooftops of every building in NYC.

Now.

As far as this BBC clip, why do the two bigger objects in the first video ,after passing behind the guy seem to become just one? It leads me to believe the bottom "object" is a reflection, that why it seems transparent across the glass buiding. Makes it hard for it to be a bird though if it is makeing a reflection like that it must have somesize. But again I'm not even 50% sure that is a reflection anyway, needs to be enhanced.

Interesting clip none the less, nice catch OP.

It could be birds I suppose. The whooshing noise needs to be ruled out as its not in both clips, and paperplane already saidy said it was noise he made moveing, while grabbing the first video.

So really with reflections and the noises thrown out, I'd have to go with this as my order of what was most likely captured captured....

1)likely -Birds-

2)unlikely: -CGI:BBC messing around-(btw Israelie jet footage was scratches on jet winscreen glass I think, so I don't see BBC as haveing a history of this. But I do remember the WTC SCI FI channel promo, although this is alot more deeptive IF it was purposely.

3)very unlikely: -man made craft-

4)extremely unlikely: -alien craft-

Well the 14th has come and gone. And this is all we have???? I'd say Blossom Goodchilds prediction is either off by some days, or officially bunk. I was leaning toward bunk before (hate predictions), and now am at the, it was officially bunk stage.

oh well, no suprise. Has she realesed a public apology yet (imagine that), or more likely moved the date up a year or two to sell more books?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Go to the thread I provided for more info. Common assumptions aren't always correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join