It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC World News - Unidentified Objects

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
One more thing, i doubt it was cold enough for the air con to be steaming out of Canary Wharf like that, or does that normally occur?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah they aren't UFOs, that's for sure. I'd say birds. It's amazing how badly people want to see something out of nothing. The 14th isn't all the way over yet, but 2 of the popular October 14th websites have already shut down, lol. That's how genuine this Federation Of Light is.

I hope people will realize now that no one can channel aliens, or ghosts, on a regular "at will" basis. No one. I'll be completing an article soon, which I won't be selling, merely for education purposes, so look in my profile for more info soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I like how this thread became a top thread just because everyone is looking for some info on the 10-14 event....maybe I should start a thread...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
One of the videos was shut down, by the owner? or what?...anyway, its kinda hard imagine tht as a bird, i dont say tht is a ET UFO, but, its a lil bit mettalic...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well hey everyone, sorry to say, but down here in Aussieland. Its midday October 15th, and nothings happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is in the video, but im sure its not 2 pegions haveing a race across london.

Not unless they have jetpacks straped to there backs.

I live in london and not even after they poop on your head do they fly off that fast.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

The 14 October issue was brought up earlier by another participant in this thread. This was my response then and it still stands:
"Please do not bring the 14 October predictions into this thread. As far as I'm concerned, this has nothing to do with Blossom Goodchild and her giant mothership. As hard as it may be to believe, some of us are quite capable of seeing Goodchild and her predictions as silliness without rejecting every other piece of UFO evidence. I spent a fair bit of time over on the 14 October thread, goofing around with other ATSers who also think it's a joke (I apologize for offending anyone) and spotted this footage this morning. The two subjects have nothing to do with one another. It really is not that impossible."

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bansai
One of the videos was shut down, by the owner? or what?

Hmm. They seem to all be in working order at the moment.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
get outta here, thats incredibly fake. go watch war of the worlds.....same "ship" just turned sideways.

bad fake......

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Any response at all from BBC?

And ... is there any one who recorded this using HD MyStar or Foxtel IQ or any other form of live television recording device?

A long shot, I know, but some better footage would be invaluable.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Birds? Chrissakes, since when do birds look like missiles or some other type of projectiles? Any wings flapping? Birds on amphetamines? LOL

They're either a real anomaly (UFOs) or a CGI fake. Very easily.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

almost looks like fighter jets to me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

I watched your video and noticed not only the two objects in the upper screen but a third object coming in from the left bottom screen and exiting behind the gentleman speaking to the right of the screen. Check it out. These objects are moving very rapidly as you say.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
so i finaly saw the video and the first thing that come to midn is CGI.
something about the way they move makes me think fake.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

CGI perpetrated by the BBC? Or by paperplanes?
Since I know the answer to 2nd question...
That only leaves the BBC...

Have we tried contacting BBC about it?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You seem to be very familiar with this particula area in London.

How many pigeons/gulls have you had woosh past you at 58mph while they are avoiding "natural predators" in the city?

Were they employing cloaking devices?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
yes, looked like cgi to me as well,
i wonder why they would do that?
just a joke?
social experiment?
viral marketing?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Someone please contact BBC about this, or post the contact info for some of us to. thx

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

To help us deal efficiently with your enquiry or comment, the links on this page will take you to the appropriate webpage.

Please choose from these options:

1. Check the links on the right for answers to questions or information we are asked most often
or
2. Which of the following is your comment or enquiry about?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join