It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unasked Questions on 911...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Here are just a few that I would ask, had I the opportunity to address the panel:

1. Why was the Pentagon hit when there was an hour lag time from the second strike on the WTC towers and we knew we were "under attack." (i.e. who made every interceptor jet in America fail to start that morning?)

2. Who had the power to make sure those passenger jets were almost completely empty (25% capacity on those VERY POPULAR transcontinental flights)?

3. Why did Mohammed Atta' s father and Ziad Jarrah's uncle and father (both of whom I talked to) insist that they had spoken to their sons AFTER 911?!?

4. Why have we heard nothing more about Atta's passport (that was rugged enough to withstand the blazing inferno that was supposedly hot enough to melt steel girders) which fluttered to the street and was found by the authorities that morning?

5. Why were there no casualties reported from the CNN headquarters which occupied the ENTIRE 110th FLOOR of the North Tower, but hundreds of reports of casualties from every other floor above the level of impact??

Just a few, I could list dozens more taken from my research and videos on 911....

What's your favorite unasked/unaskable 911 Inquiry question?? TIA.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It' s my understanding that the NY office of CNN headquarters IS located at on the 22nd floor of 5 Penn Plaza near 34th Street

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
1. Why was the Pentagon hit when there was an hour lag time from the second strike on the WTC towers and we knew we were "under attack." (i.e. who made every interceptor jet in America fail to start that morning?)

When the other hijacked flight, that crashed in rural Pennsylvania, crashed, and news crews finally got to the site-- they interviewed a number of farm-hands. These guys, who probably never lived in a city, or near an air force base in their lives (heh, they were wearing overalls and red plaid hunting hats, fer crissakes), said that when they heard the crash they looked up and saw several small jets screaming away. So we do know atleast _some_ jets were working.

2. Who had the power to make sure those passenger jets were almost completely empty (25% capacity on those VERY POPULAR transcontinental flights)?

Interesting point, especially since it happened at 8am on a normally busy work day. I have been in Newark Int'l Airport (where most, if not all, i don't recall, the flights originated from) many times, during just the same time frame on the same sort of weekday scenario, and I can attest to the fact that the flight should have had atleast 75% capacity. They don't underbook flights (to major cities) like that.

3. Why did Mohammed Atta' s father and Ziad Jarrah's uncle and father (both of whom I talked to) insist that they had spoken to their sons AFTER 911?!?

I've never heard that before, but if it's true that the father's said that, I'd believe it... The parent's hardly ever lie like that (as far as I can tell, the parent's would rather stay silent than participate in some plot / counterplot such as would be the case if they were lying).

4. Why have we heard nothing more about Atta's passport (that was rugged enough to withstand the blazing inferno that was supposedly hot enough to melt steel girders) which fluttered to the street and was found by the authorities that morning?

I saw that on the news, but they didnt say it'd fallen to the ground from the plane. I was forced to assume they'd acquired a copy from the passport office.
Does anyone know if they even got the chance to recover any of the black boxes from the planes?

5. Why were there no casualties reported from the CNN headquarters which occupied the ENTIRE 110th FLOOR of the North Tower, but hundreds of reports of casualties from every other floor above the level of impact??

I also heard that the FBI had an office in the building, and that they recieved the day off for some unknown reason. Another rumor I heard was that many Jews that worked in the building didn't report to work (of course, I have no proof of either of these rumors- if anyone has heard anything like these please post a link)-- is it possible they knew something the rest of us didn't?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
BB99: What difference does it make where the CNN headquarters have been relocated to?

Cappa: It was reported (I have it on video) that Atta's passport was found that morning on top of the rubble. Why would the passport not be in his possession but in some government office?? The passport office keeps photocopies right? not passports?

A couple of other points to consider:

1> In the morning before the flights out of Boston took off Mohammed Atta and Abdulazziz Alomari reportedly flew out of Portland on a little 19-seat puddle jumper to Logan. The Portland Press Herald printed very grainy, distant photos of two men (purportedly these two) TAKEN BY A DIGITAL CAMERA going through security at the Portland Jetport before boarding. The PPH quoted a Jane Eisenberg (a passenger on the same flight) as identifying them as these two. I called Jane Eisenberg at her house on Cape Elizabeth and she told me she could not identify these two men as the same two the FBI splashed all over the news as Atta and Alomari.

2> Why were so many of these "Arab terrorist" trained how to fly at U.S. Military installations like the Pensacola Naval Airstation and the Presidio??

3> Why do none of the transcripts of the so-called cell phone conversations from the stricken aircraft mention anything about the nationality, language or appearance of these "terrorists?" I mean if you were being hijacked and the hijackers were dumb enough to let you use a cellphone don't you think someone might have thought it important to descibe the perpetrators?

4> How did Arab pilots who reportedly could not adequately handle small, single-engine planes fly these passenger jets with great precision, pulling g-forces (and other moves) that exceeded greatly the avionics programming (that CAN NOT BE OVER-RIDDEN EXCEPT BY THE FAA)??

5> How did buildings designed to withstand the impact of Boeing 707s succumb to 767's (which are about the same size and carry the same fuel capacity?) and fall in such a nice, neat, orderly (controlled-demolition-type) fashion, if it was indeed the work of foreign terrorists?

I've got a ton more for you when/if you're ready...

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to Cappa, last paragraph about FBI office in WTC being empty that morning.

Agent John P. O'Neil, a really vocal guy, and very sure
that AQ or terrorists intended to crash planes into tall
buildings.

Who also headed the NY office of counter terrorism FBI,

met his maker that morning at the WTC.

~~~~~

[March 25, 2004, JINSA Report #400]
www.jinsa.org...

STATES: "We would now add that the CIA was then
and remained - and maybe still remains - unable to
make a clear picture of the al-Qaeda threat the U.S.
faced right up to September 11th"

>> i might interject the FBI is in the similar condition

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Did you know that this bogus, CIA-created and funded "terrorist group" we all know now as "Al-Q'eda" did not make the State Department's list of the world's 30 most dangerous terrorist organizations until AFTER 911????

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Cappa: It was reported (I have it on video) that Atta's passport was found that morning on top of the rubble. Why would the passport not be in his possession but in some government office?? The passport office keeps photocopies right? not passports?

"I was forced to assume they'd acquired a COPY from the passport office."

Not worth arguing, we are saying the same thing.

One!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The NY office of CNN IS located where I stated. In fact, there were eyewitness accounts from there that morning

www.findarticles.com...

Can you please post some proof of your allegations? Links, references, etc. I'd like to read/hear from your sources. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll tell you how to get all the documentation.

Mod Edit: For more indepth discussion of these 9-11 issues and more, go HERE for a complete Index of associated topics. Feel free to add your thoughts to those threads already in existance.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by alien]

top topics

join