It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters verbally attack pro-Mccain people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I seriously doubt you'll see all the media channel splaying this and wringing their hands. They only care when the story fits their template of "protect Obama". Those of you who think all the hatemongers are on the Republican side should watch this video. These people are supposedly "progressive" liberals, but they act more like brainwashed nazis.

ThePeoplesCube.com presents: A Pro-McCain march on the Upper West Side in Manhattan on Sunday, September 21, 2008. A group of McCain-Palin supporters dare to march through the Upper West Side - infidels in the liberal Mecca. Local "progressives" boo, jeer, and flip fingers at them with a rage they never display even to this country's enemies. We would like them to take a look at themselves in this video and maybe learn a few things about the human condition that the academia has obviously left out.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is an ugly campaign season. And, it is only going to get worse in the next few weeks.

Nothing surprises me any more.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

I noticed how this post is getting ignored...
So typical. If no one see's it, it doesn't happen I guess.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm not ignoring it! I am sick and tired of the MSM refusing to report anything negative that obama or his campaign does. I get my news from CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the major networks. Fox( I know most people on this site hate fox) is the only one that is really fair and balanced.
I have also noticed that the anchors on Fox get in the face of anyone who tries to evade a question, no matter what party they are with.
I think most of the media, besides being in the tank for him, are afraid they will be accused of racism. Obama is not afraid of playing the race card.
While I agree McCain is not the candidate I wanted, I think he's 100 times the man that obama is, and he has been respectful to his opponent. Which is more than I can say for his opponent

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

It only matters if democrats can use it to play the victim. Any other time, its not news. Which is why the media is largely ignoring the ACORN/Obama connection with voter fraud.

The reason this video is important is because the media has been spending most their time focusing on 2 random people at McCain rallies who were hateful. Here we have a whole city full of hateful democrats and the media doesn't seem to care. If that doesn't set of your alarms, nothing will.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I'm not ignoring it! I am sick and tired of the MSM refusing to report anything negative that obama or his campaign does. I get my news from CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the major networks. Fox( I know most people on this site hate fox) is the only one that is really fair and balanced.
I have also noticed that the anchors on Fox get in the face of anyone who tries to evade a question, no matter what party they are with.
I think most of the media, besides being in the tank for him, are afraid they will be accused of racism. Obama is not afraid of playing the race card.
While I agree McCain is not the candidate I wanted, I think he's 100 times the man that obama is, and he has been respectful to his opponent. Which is more than I can say for his opponent

as a democrat, i just don't care how you feel...we have been bashed by you republicans in vile, disgusting, ways ever since clinton...doesn't feel too good now does it. we have got down in the gutter with you, and now suddenly your offended????? maybe we should just say "f you" like dick cheney did publicly on the senate floor, or maybe flip off the camera like bush did while sitting in the oval office just before going on air to address the nation ( that's on you tube if you want to see it), accusing liberals as being un-american, terriosts, communists. yeah, you rightous piece of crap, it doesn't feel too good, huh? now you want logical, reasonable, discourse? for what?...to get more republicans in office? you gotta be kidding!! they have "F" up this country so much, i wouldn't vote for one running for city dogcatcher.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I find it odd that the video condems people with degrees. Do republicans really find knowledge offensive? If the situation had been reversed we would have had some laughs at the ignorant statements like "Obama is a Muslim terrorist".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
we need a yawn smiley, this is such a non-thread. these people aimed to get a reaction and they got it from some people, so what? why does this deserve a thread?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why dont these people attack me I would welcome it????????????

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
I find it odd that the video condems people with degrees. Do republicans really find knowledge offensive? If the situation had been reversed we would have had some laughs at the ignorant statements like "Obama is a Muslim terrorist".

earthman4, your right, republicans don't want educated, thinking, voters. because if they did, they would never get elected.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well political views are always a touchy subject. I just like to sit back and laugh at all of this. I mean really who cares they are all puppets. Someone is always pulling the strings. You can not get someone in office today that does not have their on agenda. Lies is all we are going to hear form these people McCain will lie Obama will lie. The question is who's lies to you like the most. Vote for that person. Then watch it all fall apart.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I'd say one reason is because the US MSM spent a week replaying video of 2 old people hating Obama. Yet, suddenly you and the media don't see any reason to report blatant displays of hatred.

Tell me Pieman, why did those people not deserve to be there? They are citizens of America and we part of the festival going on. If this were a group of Muslims, you would be wringing your hands about the hateful racists.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
We would like them to take a look at themselves in this video and maybe learn a few things about the human condition that the academia has obviously left out.

I cringe when I hear criticism of 'academia' as part of your political wars. I think back to the Eisenhower days, when all cartoon intellectuals wore glasses and were called 'eggheads' as they were being made fun of. Then there was Pol Pot who distrusted any Cambodian who was smarter than than the average citizen. So he scooped them up, made them lay down in a line and ran over their heads with tanks...because it was difficult to kill so many people efficiently.

Should we anticipate a neo-con, theo-con republic where eggheads need to hide from the mobs?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverflame
Well political views are always a touchy subject. I just like to sit back and laugh at all of this. I mean really who cares they are all puppets. Someone is always pulling the strings. You can not get someone in office today that does not have their on agenda. Lies is all we are going to hear form these people McCain will lie Obama will lie. The question is who's lies to you like the most. Vote for that person. Then watch it all fall apart.

you sound reasonable, but republicans have been trying to lower the standard of living for both middle class and the poor for decades now, while rewarding the wealthy at the same time, and i'm sick of it. people have lost faith in this government that they can help them, by having the republicans squeeze out hope of having regular people live with decent pay and a decent standard of living. they want us to be always fearful of losing our jobs, or going under financially, in order for us to shut the hell up about being critical of our leadership and trying to make it better for all, not just a few.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have noticed something different in this election than historical elections. Walking into a well-known video store last night with my 8 year old daughter, everywhere I looked there were stacks of a movie with Obama's picture all over it. I was actually nervous that my daughter would say something about that scary guy that is running for president. I know that she hears my husband and me talking about the things we fear about Obama. But I have never been nervous before to say who I believe in or want to vote for. My mother-in-law doesn't even want to have dinner at our home b/c of the fact that we are republicans. We have been republicans for the 10 years that we have been married, but all of a sudden, we are the enemy. My son visited NY in the summer and told his Aunt and Grandma that he didn't like Obama and they said he better watch out where he says things like that around NY b/c someone might try to hurt him! He is only 14...and gullible. There is nothing in history to compare this hatred and new extreme loyalty...except maybe Hitler's hold on public thought! Why aren't more people scared and concerned? This isn't good and it isn't right what is happening in America!

new topics

top topics

join