It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking threw the eye's of a cow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I was surprised by some of the responses people gave to LostChildrenOfBabylon's post about the animal abuse. We are the top of the food chain and we need to eat, so does that give us the right to slaughter animals for food?

What do you think about this?

What if one day aliens do come to earth and have a taste for human flesh, does that make them "monsters"? They promise to make it as painless as possible. I don't think we would be able to blame them because that is exactly what we do to cows, pigs, chickens, ect. Some day, you never know. I am not saying that eating meat is wrong I would just like to know how you would feel if one day your looking threw the eye's of a cow.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Your logic is flawed. I don't have the eyes of a cow. I have the eyes of a predator. It would be more like a snake (us) being attacked by an eagle (aliens)

Most of the time I'm sure the eagle wins, but every now and then there's probably a snake that gets a poisonous bite in.

I know if anyone/anything was ever looking at me like a tasty snack, I'd be arming myself and trying to make them pay as dearly as possible for it. In the meantime I'll keep up the coffee and wine consumption to at least make sure I give them food poisoning.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

well as we are none domesticated we would attempt to flee hide or fight as a wild cow would if you try to hit it over the head with a shovel. doesnt make anyone evil or a monster its nature things get killed/eaten becasue sometime they just cant fight/run away enough

later when we(not us were long dead/eaten but our kids) are domesticated and they dont know any different it will be natural to live in a XXX(field,warehouse where ever) and for some of them to go and never come back ... bieng human we will probabily invent a nice myth about the creator god who takes some people to be with him in his divine kingdom and they will look forward to the day they are chosen

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
CUT...
What if one day aliens do come to earth and have a taste for human flesh, does that make them "monsters"? They promise to make it as painless as possible. I don't think we would be able to blame them because that is exactly what we do to cows, pigs, chickens, ect. Some day, you never know. I am not saying that eating meat is wrong I would just like to know how you would feel if one day your looking threw the eye's of a cow.

The "aliens" are here hunting us right now! The ancients called these "aliens"....... Demons. Consider the words of Oscar Kiss Maerth. The "Forbidden Fruit" was Adam and Eve's first "fruit of the womb". "Knowledge" was consumed when they were convinced/tricked by Satan into believing that they would become like God if they ate the first "God-With-Us"... their first offspring. The "Tree of Life" was the ancestral tree of the Family of God that would have populated the planet if Adam and Eve had not eaten the "God Child". The Demons that were cast out of Heaven cannibalized "human prototypes". Demons/Aliens also ate each other. Two popular movies Predator and The Highlanders have written into them this predatory cannibalistic hidden truth of both ancient and present history.

Humans torture their victims to enhance the "blood lust" within the meat and the blood that they consume. What you call "animal abuse" is simply part of the experience when consuming the flesh and blood of another animal.

Pilate had Jesus whipped. Roman floggings were so brutal that sometimes the victims died before crucifixion. “Just as there were many who were appalled at him—his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness” (Isaiah 52:14). Jesus didn’t even look human!

"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him."

The Beginning Was The End - Man came into being through cannibalism - intelligence can be eaten...

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It is odd. We are predators more so then prey. Predators typically have their eyes on the front of their heads while prey have their eyes on the sides of the their heads.
Anyway, I think we are reaching an unusual point in our evolution where many of us our finding it disgusting, immoral or wrong to eat meat.
Perhaps we will have the ability some day to rid meat from our diets.
I still eat meat and also crave eating meat. However, when I think about it, I find it disgusting.
Animals still kill other animals and animals do not grant each other rights.
I think it is very possible that Aliens who have the capability to travel to our plant are so advanced that they might view us as monkeys or cattle, or maybe even pets.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Kog, are you saying that Adam and Eve ate their first born child? Where are you getting this info?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
he is saying aliens are really demons pretending to be aliens and they come and eat us

what so adam and eve ate thier first born? they found it growing on a tree then ...... or you have a very different bible to everyone else

and what does jesus have to do with this? except religeous canabalism

i think he is proposing some form of religeous sanctioned canabalism and living out his sado masocistic fantasies with the whole torture blood lust crap

ok we are talking Aliens biengs from space not demons not demons disguised as aliens

if your religeous views cant adjust to this principle really your in the wrong thread

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Demons/Aliens also ate each other. Two popular movies Predator and The Highlanders have written into them this predatory cannibalistic hidden truth of both ancient and present history.

who gets eaten in predator? i can remeber a few people bieng shot and blown up then a few people bieng killed with a few bits bieng kept for trophys but the only eating of things was the vulture type black birds eating the hanging corpses

me thinks sir you are firmly off the mark!
[edit on 14/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 14/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
mooooo!

Sorry I had too

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If I woke up looking through the eyes of a cow, I would be so thrilled, I would instantly want to know what it would be like to eat mushrooms being a cow. I bet it would be deeply MOOOOving.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
CUT...
me thinks sir you are firmly off the mark!

I could be... You know... I actually hope that I am waaaaaaaaaaaay off the mark. However.... the more I read... the more I'm pretty convinced that "The Book" is a hidden history of the dark side of the human species. Seriously, even if "The Book" is just an accumulation of our ancient ancestors wisdom & history.... I think the "oldies" are telling us that we cannibalized each other. What's really freaky is that the "thugs" that rule Planet Weasel still do the "unthinkable".... they practice and rule via occult practices and beliefs.

Adam & Eve were the first "innocent cannibals". Intelligence/knowledge can be consumed. It is the "forbidden fruit". Aztec, Mayan, Babylonian, etc. sacrifices were designed to entice Demonic possession with all the associated "powers" that came from attracting a demon into one's temple/body. Popular Hollywood movies that hint at this hidden knowledge of "eating knowledge/intelligence" are Predator which was based on old Hebrew legends of Demonic cannibalism, and the Highlander which reveal the war for power even among the Demons.
The big "C" is still practiced today. Google the Aghori... read Scarlet Memorial: Tales Of Cannibalism In Modern China by Yi Zheng. There are YouTube videos of Africans today cannibalizing their enemies for power. Listen to them. People eat parts of certain animals for power.... Etc. Of course this is all "superstition".
Isn't it...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
reply to post by KOGDOG

Kog, are you saying that Adam and Eve ate their first born child? Where are you getting this info?

Say the names "Cain and Able"...... repeat them a few times.......

now....... take out the "and" and say their names. The Word is riddle.... chock full of surprises.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What I meaning by "looking threw the eyes of a cow" was not that you are a cow but putting your self in the position of being a cow.

I think that noobfun is correct as to what would happen to our future generations.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
Your logic is flawed. I don't have the eyes of a cow. I have the eyes of a predator. It would be more like a snake (us) being attacked by an eagle (aliens)

Most of the time I'm sure the eagle wins, but every now and then there's probably a snake that gets a poisonous bite in.

I know if anyone/anything was ever looking at me like a tasty snack, I'd be arming myself and trying to make them pay as dearly as possible for it. In the meantime I'll keep up the coffee and wine consumption to at least make sure I give them food poisoning.

Well the snake would die anyway because of the fall. lol

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I eat meat all kinds of meat and love Cow's, chickens, Fish, and even squid if it's done right. I see no problems with eating meat we are ontop of the food chain.

Now what if Aliens came down and try to turn the table on us?
I think I would just have to add the Alpha Centurians to the Menu and eat them.

IMHO

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Meat types that I have eaten -

Beef
Chicken
Lamb
Pork
Veal
Many types of fish
Flake (shark)
Crocodile
Quail
Pigeon
Duck
Goose
Squid
Calamari
Mussels
Offal
Prawns
Lobster
Crab
Various other types of sea creature
Venison
Turkey
Octopus
Eel
Kangaroo
Goat
Pheasant

And I loved them all!!!

Meat types that I have not yet eaten, but want to -

Snake
Horse
Rabbit
Emu
Ostrich
Wild Boar
Bison
Moose

Slowly but surely getting through that list.

My highlights are -

Duck - love it
Quail - so tasty
Crocodile - oh boy, like a cross between chicken and crab.
Kangaroo - but only if it's cooked right, I sometimes overcook it.
Crab and Lobster - always delicious.

The number one meat I want to eat is snake. Kind of hard to come by in Australia though, might have to take a trip to China!

new topics

top topics

join