It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Face???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ok this is my first thread on here so if i've done anything wrong, i'm sorry.

My friend showed my this pic. Her mum took it of her sister and mates before a night out. The only thing is that there is a face between two of their legs! When she told me I was pretty sceptical but this really does creep me out.

I don't know what could have caused this so i'm looking forward to you guys annalyzing it.

Normal Pic - See it?

Zoomed on Face

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow that is weird. I do have a question what kind of camera was it. The old kind with the film or ditigal. I do see something that is weird. But if it is the kind that takes film the film developing can have anomalies. It does not always happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It was a digital camera, just not a very high pixal one.

[edit on 14/10/2008 by Mattinho]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ok. That's pretty damn spooky!

Also notice the little girl to the right is crying, children always seem to be a lot more sensitive to this stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Interesting.

You are probably the 10th or 11th member I've seen here who has shown this picture that their friends mother took before a night out.

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Im from Wales, Uk its great to see more homegrown stuff. I have a cousin who lives in Portsmouth. Anyway....... Thats a pretty freaky photo. Looks really genuine, are u sure there were no old china dolls in the room tho cos it has that type of look about it. Anyway try and get this post more known its a good picture.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Also is it just me, but that "ghost face" looks alot like the baby crying to the right, as if related.

I dont want to be personal, but i have to ask, have there been any deaths in the family, relating to a child or sibling?

**edit- why do i feel ive seen that photo before!! i am sure i have.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Yeah that is weird, there's some woman in the UK that is making everyone she know's post this picture on ATS, i think it might be some sort of conspiracy.

OP, glad to have you and welcome to ATS, honesty is the best policy, did you just find that pic on the web or did some woman really give it to you? come clean and all will be forgiven.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ur all retarded. its called photoshop. never believe the internet

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have! its all over the net, OP your a Liar!

Here posted by a banned member on a forum, same person posting?

Or just reposting the same photo by some other sad person?

forums.vr-zone.com...

Original article with the original person who took this photo here.

www.gazettelive.co.uk...

Also its been on ATS in January 2008 here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm no photography expert, but these things strike me as a little odd.

1) This part of the photograph looks as if it's been butchered with a blur/smudge tool.

2) And in this part, the pixels are very jagged and don't seem to correspond to the rest of the image. Almost as if that part of the image doesn't belong in the photograph.

I would love to believe this is real, but it doesn't look right to me.

[edit on 14/10/2008 by Dissimulation]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Don't kid yourselves guys, this is not the real deal.

This has been posted on ATS numerous times with basically the same introduction word for word. I've also seen it on many other sites trying to be passed off as "shown to me by a friend".

Let's not waste our, or the OP's obviously very valuable time.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It looks like Alice Cooper to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If it's a photoshop then it's a fairly good one, but I still think that's what it is.

The face reminds me of those angel/cherub pictures a lot for some reason

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattinho

Unfortunately pictures like this are just pictures - they're not evidence. The environment wasn't controlled, and there are simply too many mundane explanations for stuff like this. It could be anything. To leap to the conclusion it's a ghost is somewhat irrational.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I too have seen this photo for several years now. Always claimed to be taken by a mother, sister, brother, etc... I know it has been on this site as well as several paranormal sites. There is no need to lie about this. It has to be a fraud because there has not been one honest original posting of this photo. What a waste of time!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me but I can't see anything but a gang of chavs getting ready for a night out! The only paranormal thing about this picture is how come none of them are holding a can of White Diamond!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
=[ i've just searched through google pics and found the pic, i really was given it and thought it was real. sorry to get all your hopes up =[

i'll deffinatly make sure i check anything before i post it again

Matt

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This has become one of those 'Bad Emails' that you just always seem to get. Sort of like SPAM.

As mentioned by Denied, it has been heavily discussed on here more than once by a friend of a friend.

From Denied's Link...

Matthew Summers, 17, got a shock when he snapped seven friends - and eight faces stared back

No sign of it on Snopes, YET. But it will eventually make up there as a repeating 'urban legend' of sorts.

Its somewhat sad however, as the picture by itself holds some merit of possibly being authentic but has already been casted as a hoax due to BS the story line that accompanies it everytime.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattinho
=[ i've just searched through google pics and found the pic, i really was given it and thought it was real. sorry to get all your hopes up =[

i'll deffinatly make sure i check anything before i post it again

Matt

So now you change your story . First it was a picture taken by your friends mom of her sister and mates, and your friend showed it to you. Now your story is that you found it on google images.

Then you have the nerve to respond to a question asking what type of camera was used by saying "It was a digital camera, just not a very high pixal one. " That is also obviously not true as this photo is all over the net and as you have now admitted, you found it on google images.

I have alot of trouble believing that you are sorry for posting this pic. Lets face it, you were trying to pull one over on ATS and you failed.

In case you havent figured it out I have zero tolerance for hoaxers such as yourself.People like you do nothing but detract from this site and make it just that much harder to find the truth.

Their is a motto that we have here at ATS. That motto is "Deny Ignorance" You are doing the exact opposite. By posting these hoaxes you are embracing it.

You are a big part of the reason the mainstream doesnt take this stuff or the people who enjoy this stuff serious. All the mainstream ever sees or hears about is the hoaxes attempted by people like you.

No wonder we arent taken seriously. You should be ashamed. You really should.

Hoaxers are ALWAYS exposed here on ATS. If you hoax we find out rather quick and you get banned.

Dusty

[edit on 15-10-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

join