It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Secret Crackdown Home Electricity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Use a hadron collider, get your house vandalized. It's the law!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am doubting this story unless the OP lives in some very rural area.

No neighbors noticed a massive truck pulling up and a bunch of guys moving with haste all of your stuff?

None of the neighbors noticed all the noise and siesmic disturbances of walls being pull/knocked down. believe me you can feel that and hear it from next door. it's like a mini earthquake.

Also, stop bypassing the meter and accessing the electrical grid directly. it's illegal. You think those utility men work for free. you think all that copper in those wires is free? you think that those transforms maintain themselves and are free?

besides the only people that I can think of that do that sort of stuff are using 12K watts of juice to power illegal grow ops. don't be that guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
at the risk of stating the blisteringly obvious - if , as claimed the " evil government " vandalised this persons house ` as a warning ` - then they obviously know where you live

as for ` i do not own a camera ` - err ok - you have access to the materials / equipmenet to beuild a version of thje LHC - but cannot source a camera ? err ok

i will stop now as thurther observations would probally side swipe the T&C

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Advice For New Members

1. Read the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use. Granted, they can be a bit dry, but it's worth knowing them if you want to post here. Pay particular attention to Section 1.

2. Don't troll your own thread. When you make dubious claims then follow them with childish, self-discrediting jokes, it indicates intent to deceive, which is punishable by immediate account termination.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join