It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFL Spaceship 14th Oct No-Show excuses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm just wondering what all these believers in this spaceship bull****, will use as an excuse when it doesn't appear sometime today...

Of course, I[ve written this right at the beggining of the 14th and if by some miracle it does show, I'm gunna feel a bit foolish, but hey the odds are on my side I think.

I'm gunna give a prize fro the best excuse for a giant spaceship not appearing today.

I look forward to your flim-flam...

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I beleive there is already a thread on this.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The economy had a massive bounce-back, they think we don't need there assistence anymore..... told Old Blossy to disregard all communications, and they will send her a life time supply of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream as a consolation prize

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Your reffering to the thread 'Rebuttal in defiance of the GFL' is a different question to mine. That thread is one I agree with that the Theories here are becoming stupid to the point of idiocy.....

My thread is one for the believers to voice they're reasons for the failure of their alien buddies to show up. ...

peace

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
read what they said, they said they wont appear until all timezones have gone through the 14th.its not there yet so dont start calling it

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Personally I think:
They got lost in all the chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

The Aliens got a bad case of the "Space Squirts" and had to head back to the home planet-toilet, due to "bad" space burritos. Have received rain check from "Blossom" and will return 2012.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Gas prices...
You have any idea how much it costs to fill up a UFO that has to cross the galaxy?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Please see this thread

We are suffering from an insane over-abundance of "Blossom Goodchild" threads related to a wide range of various opinions regarding predictions of events to occur on October 14, 2008.

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD: No new threads about these predictions or potential accuracy of the predictions will be tolerated. New threads will be removed as soon as our staff notices the appearance.

Please use the wide range of existing threads to discuss the predictions and any speculation as to whether or not events on October 14th match what has been predicted.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thread closed.

top topics

join