It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo footage Oct 12 over Seoul? Balloons maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Pretty good footage, but could possibly be balloons. This was taken on October 12th 2008

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this - my soldiers and I are stationed north of Seoul and for the past few weeks, we've noticed a HELL of a lot of aerial activity from the military. Many jet formations and the biggest formation of helos I've seen in seven years of service - there had to have been 50-60 different UH-60 (blackhawks) and AH-64 (Apaches) along with other types flying south over the Korean peninsula. Makes me wonder what is going on around here.

Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, I've seen objects exactly like this in the UK and I've always been intrigued to know what they were. Perhaps, they are balloons...

I've always wondered whether they could be satellites? Is it even possible to see satellites during the day? When I saw the objects in the UK the weather conditions were similar as in the video.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ya know, thats a good question, im not sure if it is possible to see satilites during the day, but, for some reason, i dont think it is.

top topics

join