It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Photo from Glenn Campbells blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
very interesting few photos from Glenn Campbell's blog: judge for yourself. I am not totally sure what it is. Could it be a rock or object thrown? Why would they fly something like this in daylight right in the middle of the afternoon?

area51interceptors.blogspot.com... 0/triangular-craft-sighted-near-area-51.html

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
clearly a rock .. apparently they didnt get the "1...2...3.." down ...

Its a rock = P

Next ..

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

You can actually see the guy on the left finishing his throwing motion.

Like you said, "next."

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

A kid and his dad. Chucking stones off a hill.
How strange.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Was a good laugh thanks, although i think it was suppose to be blatantly obvious to begin with.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Looks like one of his rhinestones flew off his shirt and bounced off the camera lense.

Damn cowboys.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Assuming he is doing a hoax, Glenn Campbell has destroyed any integrity he had as an Area 51 researcher. I suppose he could apologize for the hoax, but the damage is done.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not fooled here...
look at the guys body stance hes obviously threw the thing!
BedroomHero

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesertShadow
very interesting few photos from Glenn Campbell's blog: judge for yourself. I am not totally sure what it is. Could it be a rock or object thrown? Why would they fly something like this in daylight right in the middle of the afternoon?

area51interceptors.blogspot.com... 0/triangular-craft-sighted-near-area-51.html

Kooks impressed.... traffic increased.... mission accomplished....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, it looks like Glenn took a decade of being taken seriously and flushed it down the toilet. I have zero use for hoaxers. I feel bad for writing nice stuff about Glen on ATC given his latest antic.

What is really bad is Mark Farmer now has to appear in that UFO Hunter "documentary" with this clown. Farmer is a no-nonsense researcher.

www.topcover.com...
for his website. As mos of the reader know, Mark Farmer is Agent X.

You may recall I mentioned on an ATC post that these documentary film makers always have the script done before they hit the scene. Hence I don't waste my time with them, even if you get a few kilobucks for your time.

Take a look at this KQED video:
KQED
Real life, no sexy sound track. At the time this video came out, Constant Peg was not public knowledge, yet it is revealed in this video.

Incidentally, Constant Peg was revealed in the oral history of the NTS. The text is redacted, but not redacted very well.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Well, it looks like Glenn took a decade of being taken seriously and flushed it down the toilet. I have zero use for hoaxers. I feel bad for writing nice stuff about Glen on ATC given his latest antic.

What is really bad is Mark Farmer now has to appear in that UFO Hunter "documentary" with this clown. Farmer is a no-nonsense researcher.

www.topcover.com...
for his website. As mos of the reader know, Mark Farmer is Agent X.

You may recall I mentioned on an ATC post that these documentary film makers always have the script done before they hit the scene. Hence I don't waste my time with them, even if you get a few kilobucks for your time.

Take a look at this KQED video:
KQED
Real life, no sexy sound track. At the time this video came out, Constant Peg was not public knowledge, yet it is revealed in this video.

Incidentally, Constant Peg was revealed in the oral history of the NTS. The text is redacted, but not redacted very well.

Have you watched "UFO Hunters"? The most diplomatic description I can give is "lame". Little time for any real research; just seek out and interview the local "experts"/shysters.

I am still pissed at Mr. Campbell for putting ufomind.com in limbo - there was probably a legion of people that would have kept it updated. Selfishness I say.

This little photo montage summarizes my feelings about Mr. Campbell

top topics

join