It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sept 2008 - recent turkey ufo's on film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
hi folks, (forgive if already posted, i did a search first)

yes, i had seen the previous turkey ufo thread & related posts, referencing back to earlier 2007 footage. the thread's latest posts were june this year - & since some of the original footage links have expired.

i have started another fresh thread only to bring this to our attention once again, a continuing story with what's said to be new footage.

the link below shows footage captured as recently as late september this year (if the date stamp on the video is to believed) & some of these images are amazing, in some instances there isn't much reference with regards to size etc, but once more, just maybe, we can see some great detail of actual alien ufo's. or are they hubcaps? or is it lense flare??

take a look, quite fascinating - you can not say for certain these arent ufos.....

turkey video home page

[edit on 14-10-2008 by from downunder]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by from downunder]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ok, obviously can't say whether it DEFINATELY is or DEFINATELY isn't something otherworldly, but this is a damned convincing video.......

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by from downunder
hi folks, (forgive if already posted, i did a search first)

yes, i had seen the previous turkey ufo thread & related posts, referencing back to earlier 2007 footage. the thread's latest posts were june this year - & since some of the original footage links have expired.

i have started another fresh thread only to bring this to our attention once again, a continuing story with what's said to be new footage.

Hi, downunder

You missed this one, started by bigvanhorn just four days ago, with the last updates:
World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

It's not your fault: it was impossible to get from the title that it was about the Kumburgaz/Istanbul sighting.

For reference, i'll post also the link to the previous thread, started by commodore64 onJanuary:
Turkey Ufo Center Sirius: Most convincing Video until now. Not for me

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I would like to see a video experts take on this, if its a real object in the sky then we have something here!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Duplicate Thread. Please continue at the threads referred by internos.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join