It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do YOU think is gonna happen in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i'll turn 61 but still live a happy yet inquisitive life.
i'll celebrate the new year by helping friends eat the mri's they
stashed for y2k..

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I will produce 57.3 liters of semen within the space of 13 hours.

two lines

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You are all invited to a birthday party on Jekyll Island, Georgia December 22, 2012. I will be 66.

Bring your bed rolls, musical; instruments, children, elderly, and your animals. We are going to party hardy.

You may come a week early to help prepare for the celebration.

Please be advised that there will be public stocks for those that cause problems.

I promise all a good time with plenty of local caught food.

I will be director, dictator, judge and jury. No exceptions.

Please bring smiles. No bad attitudes or trouble makers please.

Let's plan a celebration of life and not a funeral.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I dont know what will happen, but i do have a VERY strong sense that there is a huge global change coming our way, and to be honest, i welcome it....
I dont believe we can go on the way we do. I dont believe the way the world is now, is how it will be in 4 years time.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Maybe, in 8 years time WE will have got sick of 'wars',
and just get some FVCKIN' COMMON SENSE!!
IMO, Religion has a LOT to answer for

You can say that again.

I have had it up to my eyeballs with the holier than thou mentality, it has gotten the world into almost every war.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well let's see the sun will rise, I will go to work. Thousands will die from atrocities committed all over the world and no one will care.

Not that much different than today.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I suggest you watch this video:

video.google.com...

And also look into TimeWave Zero.

2012 is not a date, not an event, and at best you can call it a process. Mostly though, it is just a symbol.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
this is soooooooo lame don't worry because GOD can come anytime he wants. don't go by mans decision just be READY. he can right know just as i am typing this message but it shouldn't matter long as you're ready.!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Faceless

Honestly, nothing. I'll be glad when it gets to 2013 though.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant
Well let's see the sun will rise, I will go to work. Thousands will die from atrocities committed all over the world and no one will care.

Not that much different than today.

-Ign0RanT

Agreed completely. I would only add that those hoping for some miracle (or catastrophe) that will change the world and human kind will have to go searching for the next big thing. And never once contemplate the idea that if they want to see change in the world they need to take small steps every day to create that change rather than waiting passively for some "event" to make it happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think they just stopped at 2012 because they figured by now everyone would have there own calender to refer to

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm not saying on Dec 21, 2012 some "event" will happen, however I do believe there will be a pole shift within the next 5 years.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I hope all the cool stuff I have read about happens.....................

But honestly?

On Dec. 21, 2012 the same thing will happen that happened on Dec. 31, 1999, remember? The Y2K thing?

On Dec. 22, 2012 we will all wake up to a new day, same sick and dieing bodies, same religiopolitical BS, ya know, same SSSSStuff, different day.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The most awesome part of this whole 2012 thing is that our December solstice sun is in line with the galactic equator. (Galactic Alignment) This happens once every 26,000 years, and isn't it just crazy that the Mayans pointed right at it?

I don't believe the given date in 2012 will necessarily mark any massive event. Rather, I believe it is a central point in a period which as a whole will mark one of three things depending on how people handle themselves.

1. The descent of humanity into a dark, incredibly dystopian time.
2. The plunge of humanity into a dark moment before emerging into light.
3. The direct passage of humanity into the light by (mass) spiritual enlightenment.

In all three potential cases, it is not the end of the world but it truly is the end of the world as we know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join