It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Charles.....again, what does YOUR post have to do with the topic?

Seems more of a political attack on Sen. Obama than anything else.

I believe Sublime has presented (a page or two back) a compelling argument to cut this OP off at the knees, for now. At least until a pending Court case is resolved....

Sidebar comment...I saw somewhere on this thread a thinly veiled 'snide' suggestion that Sen. Obama's trip to his ailing Grandmother's side had an ulterior motive. That is one of the most despicable things I've ever seen intimated here on ATS!!!

I wish to add something else, about how he chose to travel to Hawai'i after finishing his last campaign stop in Indiana, and the fact that some Republican Operative 'talking head' criticized it as a 'WASTE' of campaign contribution money.....but that would delve into off-topic points....so I'll just clamp my mouth shut.

(hint....$150,000 clothes shopping spree at Neiman Marcus and Saks...)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vault-D

Barack Hussein Obama is his name, right? So what's the problem with calling him that?

Factcheck.org does not have much credibility (just like CNN or MSNBC).

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are we ready to get this thread back on topic?

I hope so, because the next go around will include Posting Bans.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

For the same reason a man who refuses to furnish a vault copy of his live birth is still running for president.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Charles.....again, what does YOUR post have to do with the topic?

Seems more of a political attack on Sen. Obama than anything else.

I believe Sublime has presented (a page or two back) a compelling argument to cut this OP off at the knees, for now. At least until a pending Court case is resolved....

Please forgive me if this is off topic... But WW, wouldn't you agree the quickest way to resolve this court case would be for BHO to produce the "Vault" certificate of live birth?

Wouldn't you also agree until he does this, it's in ATS' best interest to keep this thread open? I mean what if (God forbid), he is actually not a legal candidate for POTUS?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just dont understand how this issue hasn't been put to rest yet. The fact that it hasn't has got to make you wonder.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

There is a thread dealing with the court case: Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!? There is no factual base, however, for the topic of this thread, as Sublime620 has stated. No one has been able to find any source other than claims from Berg in his lawsuit. Discussion of the lawsuit should be done on the appropriate thread. Mods???

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

If you're a Hillary supporter (I'm not), you have got to be asking yourself how did it get this far? And in the future, is it in the country's best interest to have each candidate for POTUS submit "vault" certificates of live birth?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

There is no factual base,

Base for what, the orig lawsuit or motion to dismiss? It would seem the judge has better things to do than to waste the courts resources chasing his citizenship if there was no basis for the orig suit.

Sorry to go off topic here but the OP hints at a pattern of repitition surrounding this man. This candidate for POTUS refuses to disclose the source of his campaign funds, refuses to provide certificate of live birth (vault version), refuses to disclose his college records at columbia, refuses to release any tax documents older than three years old, refuses to disclose his earmark requests for 2005 and 2006, refuses to disclose emails, faxes, letters and all other information relating to the REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION with Reszko, and I can keep going on.

There is a disturbing pattern here and we the people are not best served by a man who is actually more of the same than John McCain. You want to be POTUS but refuse to open yourself up to scrutiny, what are you trying to hide besides your birth records?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This topic is so old, and I am so sick of these threads that I admit I didn't do more than scan the first page. Sorry if I am repeating someone without giving credit.

#

Look. This is a red herring. Again.

The term "natural born citizen" is so ambiguous that it would be quite easy for Congress to simply declare ANY individual to be a natural born citizen.

Congress definitely has the power to define "natural born", and did so by legislation in the Naturalization Act of 1790, and since then as well. This is no big deal.

Nobody, including the Supreme Court, would argue against that. This term is purely a definition set by the USA Congress, not by the Constitution, and not by the Judicial branch.

Who is to say that a natural born citizen might not be any USA citizen, if forever having been a citizen of the USA within his or her heart, from birth, as specifically shown by actions, and resolved by Congress?

Arnold Schwarzenegger might be a natural born by that standard. And maybe he actually is.

There is no question that the President must be 35 years old, and been a citizen for at least 14 years a resident. But "natural born"? Not exactly clear.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Excuse me? What topic is that? The topic of the quote that no one has proved exists?

I've been trying to do that, but it is quite impossible to discuss a fake quote intelligently.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

There is no factual base,

Base for what, the orig lawsuit or motion to dismiss? It would seem the judge has better things to do than to waste the courts resources chasing his citizenship if there was no basis for the orig suit.

Quote mining??? Come on, you must be kidding me!!! So let me reiterate.

THERE IS NO FACTUAL BASE FOR THE CLAIM THAT OBAMA'S GRANDMOTHER SAID THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA, OTHER THAN UBSUBSTACIATED CLAIMS BY THE PLAINTIFF IN BERG V. OBAMA!

There, simple enough? Until Berg produces proof for this claim, this thread is a sham and should be closed until then.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I appreciate your support on this. Even though you are wary of which way the case will go, you still keep a level head on this topic (or lack there of).

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join