It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Not sure anything you do is unbiased. I only know a few supermods here, so I doubt there is any of that going on, but feel free to have any opinion of me you want.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Did little Barack renounce his US citizenship before a consular officer?

As far as I'm concerned, he renounced it when he claimed to be a "citizen of the World"

..not to mention the basics:

How about the flag pin?
How about the National Anthem?
How about his friendship with Ayers, with whom he voted 100% of the time?

Peeling that Obama Onion even makes ME cry, and I don't even support the guy.

Maybe he should be known to as "that one".

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
I guess the big question is this. Did HE renounce it (if it ever was) or did his mother do it? You see, it is a BIG difference and a parent CANNOT renounce a childs citizenship.

He was 6 years old! I do not think a 6 year old could renounce anything! This whole discussion implies that his parents did have that ability.

And the mothers that rush over from mexico to drop babies here WANT their babies to have US citizenship, so the mothers renouncing their kids citizenship is not an issue!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
If I was running for president, I'd be more than happy to show my birth certificate, vaccination records, drivers license, gun permit, even social security card (kinda hard to steal the identity of someone everyone knows). Hell, I'll even call up Verizon to get my internet surfing record. I'd go for any type of blood test, physical exam, mental exam (ok, maybe I wouldn't do so good on that one). You can see my high school, college, graduate school transcripts. Interview anyone that knows me. Why? Because I have absolutely nothing scandalous to hide!!! So... if Obama has nothing to hide, just get 100 certified copies of every paperwork of his and send them to all the news stations, papers, internet sites, and give a copy to Berg. If he has nothing to hide, why the heck is he fighting Berg's requests? If that was me, I'd invite him out for a couple of beers and pizza and go down memory lane with him with all my stuff...

You see, this is the 'EASY' thing to do. However, is it the political thing to do against a machine that is hell bent on slander and character assassination? Seriously. Think about it. If I were Obama, I would definitely have all of said documents at hand. However, I wouldn't release them at all until a time comes when your opponent tries to use this 'false' information to further assassinate your character. Then I would crush the opposition by releasing the prepared documents.

You see. He really gains nothing from releasing them now. Not in this political game. The only people buying this 'non-citizen' crap are the conservative types that swallow whatever they are told without question.

Now, if it is shown that this information is true (which I seriously doubt) then it will make for one hell of a November here in the states.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Have been reading thru all the posts I missed overnight..
I find that so many of you are not reading any links that have been posted.
So here again I am posting Court documents filed by Berg claiming Obama is not a citizen:
www.scribd.com...

Here is Bergs youtube showing FACTS about Obama's birth cirtificate
www.youtube.com...

Obama as I have read in Berg's court documents, has AKA's. One AKA name he has given is Barry Soetoro. Lolo Soetoro was Obama's step father. When you type barrysoetoro as an address you go..well see for yourself...
www.barrysoetoro.com...

It would be very interesting if Obama fails to show the courts what they ask for by today. That could lead to it all being broadcast during the debate tonight
TRUTH always prevails...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
As far as I'm concerned, he renounced it when he claimed to be a "citizen of the World"

But we're talking about the law. Not your personal opinion. You can't sue someone because you don't like them and think they shouldn't be a citizen.

reply to post by dariousg

Excellent! My thoughts exactly.

MissysWorld, the fact that court documents have been filed means absolutely nothing. I could go down today and file court documents that claim that you are my mother and my father. All official-like. That doesn't make it true. It doesn't mean anything.

The YouTube video you link shows differences between Obama's Certificate and another Certificate. They do not match. That does not prove anything, EXCEPT that they are different. He talked through the whole thing, showed proof of nothing. You're buying everything he says as fact.

You also seem to believe every word that comes out of Berg's mouth (and keyboard) as fact. It would be nice if you could be a tenth as critical and suspicious of Berg as you are of Obama.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

MissysWorld, the fact that court documents have been filed means absolutely nothing. I could go down today and file court documents that claim that you are my mother and my father. All official-like. That doesn't make it true. It doesn't mean anything.

Yes, this is true. But wasn't this court case filed in August? Didn't Obama's people try to get it dismissed?

If it is bogus why hasn't it been dismissed? If the Judge in fact has asked for the documents I do believe that lends legitimacy to the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think, back in 1965 (or whenever they went to Indonesia), Soetoro just brought his family there and signed little Barry up for school and said, yeah, he's a citizen of Indonesia... That's the ticket... that should stick. And it did. For school purposes. Nobody else cared. I don't think he was ever an Indonesian citizen.

I am quite sure you are right. I do believe they did it for convenience. Thing is, Indonesia was at war at the time. Did the authorities over there take it seriously? Did little Barry's parents have to fill out more than just that school form?

Didn't Obama's stepfather also claim he had adopted him? There could be a LOT more paperwork sitting around in Indonesia.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
If it is bogus why hasn't it been dismissed? If the Judge in fact has asked for the documents I do believe that lends legitimacy to the whole thing.

I'm actually not sure. If I filed a suit saying Missy was my mother and father, I believe the next step is for the judge to ask for proof. It doesn't legitimize it, it's just the process.

I do think Obama and the DNC filed to get it dismissed, but I'm not sure whether it was dismissed or not. A similar suit against McCain was dismissed.

Yesterday, while researching this case to try to find some answers, I got a horrible virus on my well-protected computer (Firewall and Kaspersky) and had to fall back to a system back-up I did a month ago. My software engineer husband couldn't get the virus off of here. So I'm not eager to do any more research on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I do think Obama and the DNC filed to get it dismissed, but I'm not sure whether it was dismissed or not.

Court HAS ordered that MOTION to DISMISS is DENIED
Here are the court documents:

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/13/

NOW can we all agree that if this were CRAP, all of this would have been thrown out of court...
Those of you who say "Who cares" that he may not be a citizen of the United States..well..THAT is the LAW. If you turn your back on this law, then maybe all laws should be dismissed? THINK about it...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Are we all satisfied finally? The State of Hawaii has officially certified the certificate as 100% genuine. Can we please move on to something else to hound him about?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

I do think Obama and the DNC filed to get it dismissed, but I'm not sure whether it was dismissed or not.

NOW can we all agree that if this were CRAP, all of this would have been thrown out of court...
Those of you who say "Who cares" that he may not be a citizen of the United States..well..THAT is the LAW. If you turn your back on this law, then maybe all laws should be dismissed? THINK about it...

That link won't work for me , missy

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Nope, that document is a counter motion filed by Berg to deny the motion to dismiss the lawsuit. It has not been signed by the presiding judge. Whew, that was a mouthfull. Working link below.

Link

[edit on 15-10-2008 by round_eyed_dog]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Here is the fixed link.....Berg Lawsuit

And, here's the link with all the filings in the suit....Berg Lawsuit (all filings)

[edit on 10/15/2008 by skeptic1]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I don't think anyone is saying 'who cares if he ISN'T a citizen of the U.S.'. What I, and most others I'm sure, ARE saying is that his mother was a U.S. citizen. She did NOT relinquish her citizenship. If he was born here or in Kenya he would still be a U.S. (NATURAL BORN) citizen.

Now, if she relinquished her citizenship then she would most likley have taken on another. Where? Well, Kenya is out of the question. Indonesia makes no sense because he was already born. You see, there are so many holes in this case that it's pretty sad it has made it this far.

Now, the only reason the dismissal was refused was because Obama's lawyers didn't feel the need to show the documents. Well, the judge, in all prudence, feels that this would be best. It doesn't mean the courts are giving any credence to these claims at all. Just that they want to make sure there are NO questions at all after it is said and done.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777That link won't work for me , missy

It breaks during posting. Cut/paste the text part and paste it into yoru browser after it says "page not found" so you have the whole address in.

I posted that link before, it outlines the whole case but it is NOT signed by the judge.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

But it's not signed by the judge. This is basically a request by Berg to the judge to deny Obama's motion to dismiss. But the judge hasn't done it as far as this document states. It's what Berg wants to happen, but I don't think it has happened, It's not dated or signed.

Edit: What round_eyed_dog said.

No.

Those of you who say "Who cares" that he may not be a citizen of the United States..well..THAT is the LAW.

I absolutely agree with you. The Constitution is clear.

Your link didn't work. Here it is: Berg v Obama

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This man is running for arguably the most powerful position in the world. Every record should be disclosed.

why hasn't he produced his proper birth certificate and quit these talks? I don't see why he would not, unless he has something to hide.

I'm sorry, this whole situation is plain shady.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by drock905]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
This man is running for arguably the most powerful position in the world. Every record should be disclosed.

why hasn't he produced his proper birth certificate and quit these talks? I don't see why he would not, unless he has something to hide.

I'm sorry, this whole situation is plain shady.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by drock905]

If you read some of my replies to this very question you may see a legitimate answer. Dont' want to rehash it here because I have said it at least twice in this thread now. Don't worry, just check the last few pages. Not from the start.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join