It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Oh man, now the speculation is about when we should be hanging politicians or when Americans should be killing each other? Cripes.

As to the supposed issue of Obama's birth...the majority of people (including media of all stripes, yes even right-leaning Fox, Drudge, Weekly Standard) believe this is settled beyond a reasonable doubt. If new info comes to light, fine...i'd be grateful for something solid. So far all we have is speculation and repeated links to a very suspect -- and demonstratively misleading -- source. Until them, this just seems like a smear attempt. That's what I don't like about it.

Maybe Obama will be forced to respond in yet more detail by the courts. In the meantime, he might not be answering these 'questions' because they aren't worth responding to. WE THE PEOPLE aren't asking for even more evidence from him, a lunatic fringe is; WE THE PEOPLE are convinced. To paraphrase Jon Stewart "Senator Obama, why won't you deny that you're a child molester?"

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

FARSCAPE

aka one of the best shows ever!

And what do you expect from a topic that has been rehashed half a million times. This is so asinine. They do this to divide you people and they fall for it every time. And I would hold off on the personal attacks, especially looking at your avatar.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Why is the text completely, perfectly horizontal; and the background sloping down from left to right?

Here: IMPOSSIBLE

The black horizontal lines were added by me.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I cant imagine his grandma mistaking his white mother giving birth to a black baby. Thats not an everyday thing.

Did you guys already see that Obama's Half brother was murdered a few days ago. I believe it was the same brother that grandma said was also present in the delivery room at the hospital in Kenya.

And then on youtube there are vids of people saying Obama had a Gay lover who sold him coc aine and crack and also gave sexual favors. That guy was also Murdered.

I tried to post this anonymously but I cant because I have an ATS account. Hope I'm not next. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN DNC!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Is anybody asking for substantiation that Obama was an Indonesian citizen? And what's the reference to Honolulu on the document pertain to?

Does anybody know exactly what Berg's claims are as presented to the court? Is there a copy of the complaint, that Berg filed with the court, available for the public to see?

Also, has Berg made public any evidence that he plans to use in court to support his claims?

Anyway, presuming that this is a real case and that Barack Obama has been summoned to appear in court, this is what will happen tomorrow or whenever the court date is.

1. Berg will show up with whatever evidence that he has. If Berg doesn't show up, the case will be dismissed.

2. Obama's attorney(s) will show up to dispute Berg's claims.

3. Because Obama disputes Berg's claims, Berg will then have to show support of his claims and why Obama is liable to them. If Berg fails to do this, the case is over in Obama's favor. If Berg succeeds to the satisfaction of the judge...

4. Obama's attorney(s) will then have to produce evidence that refutes Berg's evidence and claims. If they do not, the case may be decided in Berg's favor.

Bottom line, tomorrow the pressure will be on Berg and not Obama. Before we hear anything about Obama's documents, we will hear how Berg supports his claims. That's how it goes in a civil suit that avoids a default judgment against the defendant.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Tell you what. As a matter of fact i was born in Wahiawa, Hawaii. My birth certificate is alot more detailed than his so called certificate. When i looked at it a while back i immediatly thought to myself how FAKE. As someone stated before there is no seal or signiture on it. Mine has both, plus aloooot more information to fill all the void space. Who ever put this on here claiming its obama's is not the smartest i think.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
Bottom line, tomorrow the pressure will be on Berg and not Obama. Before we hear anything about Obama's documents, we will hear how Berg supports his claims. That's how it goes in a civil suit that avoids a default judgment against the defendant.

I thought they had already gone through that? Looks like they already tried to get the case dismissed and it was denied...

THIS CAUSE came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick on Defendant’s Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee’s Motion to Dismiss. Having reviewed the Motion and Plaintiff’s Opposition to said Motion and for good cause shown, it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is DENIED. It is further ORDER of this Court that the following discovery is to be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:

1. Obama’s “vault” version (certified copy of his “original” long version)
Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama’s Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama’s Oath of Allegiance.

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/13/0.pdf

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When was this ruling? Has the three days expired? WILL WE SEE THE REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!?!?! Wow... I thought this story was dead and just being harped on but it looks like it is still very interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
When was this ruling? Has the three days expired? WILL WE SEE THE REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!?!?! Wow... I thought this story was dead and just being harped on but it looks like it is still very interesting.

Several sources say the deadline is today. The judge is demanding the original long form birth certificate (which was signed by the doctors at the time of his delivery in the hospital and has a fair amount of specific information typed or handwritten in by the attending staff) which is a lot different than the short form "certificate of live birth" that he has produced.

Some sources claim that his sister was born in Indonesia and she has a certificate of live birth that looks just like his, so that does not really prove anything. Babies are born at home, in taxi-cabs, all over and they all get a birth certificate.

He claims he was born in a hospital in Hawaii so there MUST be an official long form birth certificate with verifiable signatures somewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This guy is shady from the word go. If he was 100% legit this issue would not have gone as long as it has. Something isn't right, regardless of his supposed birth certificate. This issue should be able to be solved and could be solved by average citizen in about 5 minutes. The way this has been drug out shouts coverup.

Now theres the new claims regarding his first book being ghostwritten. Shady shady shady........

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Hmm... Why is the judge ordering items two and three? Those documents are usually associated with naturalized citizens. I have friends who are naturalized who have those documents.

I don't have a certification of citizenship or oath of allegiance. I have a birth certificate and social security number -- both of which I needed to produce when I applied for my first passport.

So, Berg is claiming that if Obama is a US citizen, he is only a naturalized US citizen? And that is why the judge is asking for those three documents in response to Berg's right to discovery?

Well, that's interesting.

What passport did Obama use when he traveled to Israel and Europe this past spring/summer? I mean if he used an Indonesian Passport that would be a dead giveaway wouldn't it?

If he used a US Passport he could have only obtained that by providing at least a birth certificate, social security number, driver's license, and other proof of address.

If Obama has been filing taxes as a US citizen, he could only do so with a social security number that would only be issued if he were either a natural born or naturalized citizen. Which means that he definitely has US documents of some kind supporting that he was either born in Hawaii or naturalized.

Either way, the DNC would be compelled to ensure that Obama is who he says that he is, and that his documents are authentic.

This is confusing to say the least. Especially since Obama has been awarded grants and scholarships, probably a driver's license, and has paid taxes under the belief that he is a US natural born citizen.

Guess I'll have to wait just like everybody else for the outcome of this case, because it is difficult to predict when the only that has been publicly provided is Berg's complaint.

Are there any copies of Obama's defense motion to dismiss? I'd like to see what they presented to dispute Berg's claim.

The only thing I'm clear on is that this is the discovery phase for Berg. That today(?) Obama has to hand over the documents cited by the judge?

It doesn't look like this case will be settled today.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

The docs have not been signed by the judge. The latest documents are in response to the dismissal/protective order filed by Obama 7 the DNC. Should the just rule on the dismissal then Berg has already filed his order (the one which states the Oct 15th deadline).

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

If he used a US Passport he could have only obtained that by providing at least a birth certificate, social security number, driver's license, and other proof of address.

Oh I am sure he has ALL that stuff and he has been considered a US citizen all of this time.

I think the big question is, did his mom give birth to him in Kenya and manage to bring him as an infant to the states a week or two later and then get a birth certificate. If that is the case he was NOT a natural born citizen, and he would have technically had to apply for citizenship.

If your mom had given birth to you at home, and then took you too a doctor for a checkup she would still be able to get a "certificate of live birth" and of course everyone would ASSUME you were born here. However if your mom gave birth to you in a HOSPITAL under the supervision of a doctor then you would have a birth certificate that states who was there, who attended your delivery, signed by the doctor etc...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
If he was 100% legit this issue would not have gone as long as it has.

Not true. The plaintiff, Berg, presented a compelling complaint that brought forth many issues which supported his claim that had nothing directly to do with Obama, but which had more to do with Berg's Constitutional protections and rights as a U.S. citizen and voter. And that's why this case has carried on as long as it has.

Obviously Berg's complaint addresses the question of Obama's citizenship through various claims, but that by itself is not what is compelling about the complaint. And I would bet $100 that if that was all that was listed in the complaint the Obama defense would have been successful in being granted a dismissal by the judge presiding over the case.

Anyway, interesting case.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, if his mother was in Kenya, there is no way any airline would allow her to fly 17-22 hours while almost about to give birth.

She would have to have waited until a few days later before she could fly.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
The judge is demanding the original long form birth certificate

I have a question about this.

Isn't this list of demands just what Berg wrote up in hopes that a judge would sign it? This list didn't actually come from a judge, did it?

I'm asking out of genuine confusion, ignorance and curiosity.

I think the case is interesting, but I'm totally confused as to the status of the case and the involvement of the authorities (a judge). Berg is a lawyer and it's my understanding that all we've read is what HE wrote up.

Help?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Yeah, I understand all of that. But what of Obama's supposed Indonesian citizenship that Berg makes a part of his claim? Obama cannot have done all three things and still be considered a natural born citizen of the United States. In fact, that is the central theme to Berg's complaint regarding Obama's status.

The question is, how did Barack Obama prove that he was a natural born citizen to the DNC? Because I doubt the organization would have risked Obama getting kicked out of the presidential race when Hilliary Clinton was for a moment the strongest candidate for the democratic ticket.

I'm not against what you say, I'm just saying that given Obama's position and mobility, he would have had to prove at some point that he was actually born here in the United States.

If he has never done that, then... talk about October surprise.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Isn't this list of demands just what Berg wrote up in hopes that a judge would sign it? This list didn't actually come from a judge, did it?
Help?

That is possible, though it seems if this case had been dismissed there would be news of that. I did a fair amount of googling and there did not seem to be ANY reports of this case being dismissed. I am sure I am not the only one here that has been researching this topic.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yeah, I understand all of that. But what of Obama's supposed Indonesian citizenship that Berg makes a part of his claim?

The Indonesian citizenship thing has nothing to do with where he was born. He mother took him to Indonesia when he was five. At that time supposedly only Indonesian citizens could be enrolled in public school, and they were not allowed dual citizenship.

Obama was enrolled immediately in their public school system as Barry Soetoro and the enrollment implies they claimed he was an Indonesian Citizen. The argument there is if he WAS an Indonesian citizen he would have had to relinquish his US Citizenship and then reapplied for it later.

If he did NOT reapply for it (and there are no records that he did) then he is not a US Citizen.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join