It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anon.....ahem! I received my PassPort in 1984 with my 'Birth Certificate' copy!!!!

Not sure where you live, but it did NOT need the embossed portion.

For the record, without revealing too much personal info.....it was my first passport...I was OVER 18....and I have maintained a current PassPort ever since, with NO PROBLEMS.

If you can't do the math, that would be over (since my PassPort expires sometime in the future) 24 years of a continuously active, and renewable Passport. ALL based on a 'certified copy'.....see? THAT is the key.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That Birth Cerf. is a fake, they did not print them that way back then...hello!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

The link below is a video of the United States attorney that has filed in court to obtain Obama's original birth certificate,Barack Obama and the DNC have refused to summit Obama's original birth certificate.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

*A birth certificate is not proof that a person was born in a certain place. In all actuality, it's proof only that a birth certificate was issue by the Federal government.*

You sir are correct. As long as you get the baby to oh lets say Alabama(your home state)... in a hospital, put together a story...That baby can get a birth certificate from that hospital.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by NateNute]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by NateNute]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This document is a thoroughly analyzed and documented FORGERY.
Here is only one of dozens of stories where folks have looked at the image in detail...
web.israelinsider.com...

link   
I've decided to expand this discussion.

Regarding PassPorts --- I've seen a lot of discussions about them, especially since it's a presidential election season --- however, I am wondering about the people who talk about Birth Certificates, and birthplaces, and PassPorts, really know what they're talking about.

About the Procedure required to obtain, and renew, one's Passport.

About the appallingly low percentage of American citizens who actually hold a PassPort.

About the appalling new commercial I saw tonight....I guess the DHS wants to begin to card us....under the guise of this (I call it passport-light)...an ID card which is supposed to allow free travel for American Citizens between Canada and Mexico (but only by ground travel, not by air)....this in LIEU of a PassPort.

Don't fall for it!!! Get a REAL PassPort.....yes, I know, the current ones have a microchip installed....mine doesn't, it won't expire until 2011...but at least the PassPort will grant you more access, around the World, than this ID Card concept!

link   

Thanks.

I'm glad someone (swdecord) has enough sense to use logical thought. He/she came here with concerns/questions, they were answered, he/she was satisfied.

Wish everyone worked that way.

Thx...I try to stay open-minded...

BTW, I'm a "he"...

My avatar is my actual pic...

Why don't we have a
emoticon?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, I guess we do have a
emoticon...Aaarghhh...Age is a bitch...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
21 days to the election...don't you think if this was a REAL and legitimate concern the mccain camp would be all over it already? i mean if this was the case, obama couldn't even be elected!! wouldn't they have liked to nip that in the bud months ago....they've got palin grasping at straws saying he palls around with terrorists, and yet this amazing and damning story hasn't caught their eye? c'mon now, you know as well as i do that both parties pay loads of money to dig dirt like this up on their opponents, and if this was true it would have been all over the papers and on tv a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by Alxandro

Are you calling Obama's Gramma a liar?
Don't worry dude, I doubt the truth will ever surface.

Honestly, it wouldn't matter. His mother did NOT give up citizenship. She was travelling abroad. If she had her child on the freaking moon he would still be an American and the birth certificate will state his STATE OF RESIDENCE as the state of birth.

If I am right, which I think I am but haven't had to deal with a birth of my own overseas, even soldiers whose kids are born say, in Germany, have the option to list their home state as the state of birth.

This is the most pathetic argument going. He is a citizen. I think that the GOP is going to try and unleash this BS approaching the election (probably the week before) and then he will simply come out with irrefutable evidence and make everyone involved with the release of him 'not being an American' look like complete fools.

If the GOP attempts this I fear that it will seal the deal for Obama (which the GOP is already well on their way of doing with their pathetic lies and misleading ads on this man.)

I know, you think I am voting for Obama with the above statements I have made. Well, you would be VERY wrong. However, I must point out and defend a person when they are unjustly attacked.

This whole argument is for the desparate to try and smear this man.

Won't work. Period.

Once again, if you read through the posts, someone did post the law as it stood in 1961, which made it clear that his mother could not pass on her citizenship to him through birth - his only options for citizenship were to be born on U.S. soil or to petition for citizenship. So, if he wasn't born on U.S. soil, and he never formally petitioned for citizenship, then he isn't a legal U.S. citizen. That's that! We have laws and laws should be followed - I don't care who they affect. The law is the law.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Great point. Now all someone has to do is post a legitimate claim that he wasn't born on US soil.

reply to post by swdecord

Yeah... I figured you were a guy but I've infered that before and gotten in trouble.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well... I have to say that if it is true, I for one will be pleased. I understand that he is fighting in court to prevent anyone from ever knowing the truth by seeing to document.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
aren't you an american citizen regardless of where you are born as long as one of your parents are american? i'm not sure this matters.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sonya, the reason this thread should be closed or moved is because the original claim upon which the sited source article referred was debunked.

You have been on this site long enough to know that everyone on all sides of the issues, be it political, religious, or extraterrestrial, want sources.

That whole deny ignorance thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
sarcastic?. yes . I have my conservative ideals, but any vote we make this November.. is for the same bums that drove this bus off the cliff. I have narrowed my wright-in vote to (Dave Mustaine, Bruce Dickinson, Ronnie James Dio, .....and this dude down the street who can play Van Halen's Eruption perfectly.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I just posted pictures of the document which was supplied to factcheck.org

Where do you get your information from?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This should enlighten a few sceptics
www.obamacrimes.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I support neither candidate.

I did want to say that the pictured 'birth certificate' looks very much like the birth certificate given to new mothers when they leave the hospital. The original is registered with the state and it is that version that is embossed with the seal and has much more detailed information, including exact time of birth, that is required for proof of birth by most authorities.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

this birth certificate looks like it was done on a computer, they did them on typewriters in those days

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shooterbrody

Exactly, he's an alien...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join