join

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Want to explore the world of fractals there is some interesting programs here
home.att.net...

Also one called Ultra Fractal.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thank you all for your feedback in this thread. I have a lot of info to review. Some of the videos posted were over four hours long. Also the fractal application looks very cool, but I'm on a mac so I'm kinda bummed that there weren't any mac apps available on that site. But I will keep my eyes open.

Anyways, I thought you all could use a break from all the October 14 madness. I have read through this thread once, there is a lot of information posted so I'm going to re-read it and get back to you guys!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Loved your post Anonymous, Thank You. Have a beautiful day!

Love an Light to the All.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If looking at the philosophy of God and being under the impression that God is all powerful and infinite then you cannot deny the fact that God must have the power to convince itself that it is NOT God and go through a separation process for the sake of an individual experience, YOURS. You cannot put a limit on the infinite if this is your view of God.

And because the belief of a “God” came from YOU means that you gave God those qualities(which God has, and only has through your belief in it) through your creation of what God is.

You are born, you go through a “learning” process to adapt to the world.

So being born into this world you are “creating”...Example...the colors you were told were what by your parents were just what you interpreted them to be. When you touch something as a baby for the first time is that touch feeling downloaded into your brain or did you already know what it would feel like subconsciously before you touched it? If that was so then you must already know what everyone and everything feels, smells, tastes, sounds, and looks like before you even felt it, smelt it, tasted it, heard it, or saw it. You had to already know and still know everything.

“Think about this,

If every piece you zoom in on is a reflection of every other piece at any other level, whom do you have to convince?

Why, in a system like that, would you need to convince anyone of anything?

Why would what you see in the world be other than a larger level reflection of what is contained within you?

And why, would the "answer" not be to look within and act within to manifest in yourself the change you wished to see in the whole?

After all, if one aspect of the "set" were to manifest a change, would that change then not be required to be apparent in every level of the set?”

I love this because it is so true. And it is THAT easy. Before you are in that control(you always are you just don't think you are) of how your reality works you must confront and accept the very fact that you must be God.

This is exactly why '___' can give you “the fear” because confronting the very real truth of what you are by shifting your reality on command and not being able to explain it makes you eventually want to leave that experience of being all powerful. The idea, and to achieve 100% knowing at all time is as simple as confronting your fears and letting go of your ego.

Realize that everything you are reading right here is going to give you an opinion based on how you “view” the world you're creating right now. This is what is so great about God, theres no logic. There can be infinite Gods, with infinite views, and everything is always perfect.

Remember this is only possible if you believe in an infinite being.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by YourTrueSelf

excellent excellent post, thank you for sharing it..

Have a beautiful day!!
love and light

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase

"The answers you seek can be found within yourself""

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I found someone on another site talking about a very similar outlook on the universe. Some of the things he said were truly astonoshing and I believe they could be true.

forums.thecatacombs.net...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

oh man. GOOD post. me and some friends got hella baked last night and talked about this. good timing and probably the most important subject you can ever discuss

star & flag

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thank you for the reply. You and I see things very similarly. I had only one statement to add.

We CAN put it into words, it takes explanation, step by step, in intricate detail.
Anyway, great post illusions. I enjoyed reading it, and very few times do I actually read a post on that I either completely agree with or only find one thing that I disagree with.

You have my personal graces for your espousal of brilliance.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Apparently my photobucket bandwidth has been exceeded. I wonder why they didn't tell me that when I posted the images in my OP. So sorry for anyone who is new to this topic and does not get to see the images I posted. They will be back up shortly.

You have exceeded the 25 GB monthly bandwidth limit on your free
Photobucket account. As such, your image and video links have been
temporarily disabled. Your images and videos have not been deleted but
will be reactivated on the 29th of the month, when your bandwidth
usage resets to zero.

How have I exceeded 25 GB though? I don't have anything close to that.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I dont know anything about it, but could it be all of us looking at it? Maybe it costs bandwidth for every view?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yeah thats kinda what I figured, It's way to popular for photobucket I imagine.

Sigh.

Next time I will use imageshack, they are way better anyways.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Fractals for Mac (OSX)

Here ya go.

*edit*

I just installed this one and IMO it isn't worth downloading. I'll see if I can find a better app.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Xodiac]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Then make unity the common goal

Unity CANNOT be the goal it just 'is'.

The 'goal' (if you can call it that), is to be aware of unity...or ONEness.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

Very well said. It is a goal of awareness of the way that things already exist (perfectly in unison), but it can not be a fabricated or created goal.

To achieve the awareness of unity and perfection, one must only observe everyday of one's life as one's planet orbits around one's star, perfectly. As a cloud streams through the sky in the upper jet stream, as a tree is bent gently in the wind and its leaves speak in a crumpling ruffled chatter, a high waterfall crashes cause of its repetitive suicidal jump to the floor below, a life in the lake above just too boring and gravity always tempting stronger from underneath, every molecule, electron and atom together as it should be in its environment, perfectly interacting and eternally in sync with everything else forever interconnected in an interwoven full fabric emporium of carnal energies around it.

Excuse me, I've gotta go outside and watch the Earth turn away from the sun.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mightymouth
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Then make unity the common goal

Unity CANNOT be the goal it just 'is'.

The 'goal' (if you can call it that), is to be aware of unity...or ONEness.

I had a similar discussion already in this thread. So all I know to say is that understanding and application of that understanding do not happen without effort. Call it effortless effort, if you like, but there is effort nonetheless. Just as you made an effort by posting.

Every step is followed by another.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xodiac

Hey thanks for the link, I might be giving this a try. Let me know if you find anything else.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I knew that I had seen this shape somewhere before...

www.brainsturbator.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Another Mac freeware fractal program: FractalWorks

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join