It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View of the Entire Universe- The Mandelbrot Set

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is a holographic Image of the Entire Universe called the Mandelbrot Set.

It is said that our universe as well as ourselves can be understood and translated using a Mandelbrot Set. Everything that happens in this Universe is coordinated into this set. Every person or living thing has a purpose and a place in this set.

The interesting thing about this set is that you can zoom in to the smallest portion of the Mandelbrot set and eventually you will find yourself looking at the very same thing you started with.

Sometimes when I am asleep, I have a sequence of dreams, which are often more like puzzles to me. They are often times something I was thinking about consciously and then often times I am presented with new questions and sometimes even answers from my state of unconsciousness.

Last night when I was sleeping I had some sort of a Revelation. Every body is a piece of this set. Which means that this set exists within all of us and all of us exist within this set. Meaning that not only are we GODS but we are all a part of GOD for inside of us all there is another Universe containing another Universe in which we all exist.

Therefore life on earth is in ourselves and is ultimately in our control. Some will chose to act negatively and some positively, but if you can be aware of this then you have the personal power to control and create your own destiny and spiritual path. If you are not aware of this then you are setting yourself up for more trials and tribulations of not knowing nor understanding your own personal power and potential. This is our place in the Universe. This is the Universe we have united and created together.

Think about that.

We are all GOD. Together through UNITY and a common goal we can achieve anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Also FYI I used the best full quality Images I could find.

Right click and open in new window to view the entire image.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
We are all GOD. Together through UNITY and a common goal we can achieve anything.

Then make unity the common goal. The first step can also be the last if we allow. If only we believed that. I'm tired and would like to go home now.

The pictures are beautiful thank you for posting them.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Your welcome!

Then make unity the common goal.

I couldn't have said it any better than that!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Now what is most interesting about this set is it's relationship to the year 2012.

www.egnogra.com...

It is interesting, then, that Michael Glickman has interpreted the 1997 Etchilhampton 'Grid' formation as a pointer to 2012, with its 30 X 26 grid indicating the 30 26-week periods between 1997 and 2012. What Michael didn't mention is that the 780 squares of the grid are exactly divisible by the TZOLKIN, or Mayan Sacred Calendar, which is a grid of 260 squares of sides 13 X 20.
Three Tzolkins fit into the crop grid - two fit straight in and the third after bisection. Actually, the grid seems to relate to a "map" called "Psi Bank Warp and Holonomic Woof, consisting of eight Tzolkins joined together, showing relationships between the Mayan calendar, the I Ching, and the 64 DNA codons, in a book called Earth Ascending by Jose Arguelles
Arguelles' research into the Mayan calendar, plus physics, philosophy, geomancy and the I Ching convinced him that Mankind is creating a "noosphere" or mind layer around the Earth, which is evolving towards Teilhard de Chardin's 'Omega Point of Planetary Awakening' in 2012.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Parallel universes. And perhaps, parallel lives? What are our dreams?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Beautiful fractals.
Why is it that you believe they are a picture of our universe.
I have a screen saver that does that.
Btw, I am aware of fractal cosmology.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
great post! thank you.
something tells me that in a mandelbrot universe, we may all have symmetrical faces.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This is our place in the Universe. This is the Universe we have united and created together.

Think about that.

Think about this,

If every piece you zoom in on is a reflection of every other piece at any other level, whom do you have to convince?

Why, in a system like that, would you need to convince anyone of anything?

Why would what you see in the world be other than a larger level reflection of what is contained within you?

And why, would the "answer" not be to look within and act within to manifest in yourself the change you wished to see in the whole?

After all, if one aspect of the "set" were to manifest a change, would that change then not be required to be apparent in every level of the set?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I was watching a movie about it the other day. It is a compilation of different movies pieced together. If anyone can find which movie this portion was taken from, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 of 13
www.youtube.com...
3 of 13
www.youtube.com...

Also check out the Trailer for Richard Hoaglands "The Joshua Tree 2012"
I would love to see or hear more about the full length if anybody has it or has seen it.

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Think about this,

If every piece you zoom in on is a reflection of every other piece at any other level, whom do you have to convince?

Why would what you see in the world be other than a larger level reflection of what is contained within you?

And why, would the "answer" not be to look within and act within to manifest in yourself the change you wished to see in the whole?

After all, if one aspect of the "set" were to manifest a change, would that change then not be required to be apparent in every level of the set?

Thats the beauty of it. It's a constant and it exists within everything. Realizing it is key.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

This is our place in the Universe. This is the Universe we have united and created together.

Think about that.

Think about this,

I agree with everything you say, and to that end my desire is a selfish one. The desire not to suffer or be witness to suffering any longer. For that there needs to be the strength of unity to detract from the strength of the dividers who refuse the beauty in the simplicity.

A change in one reflects within the whole. A change in many begins to reflect on the whole.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

These remind me of crop circles. Hmm I wonder..........

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco698

These remind me of crop circles. Hmm I wonder..........

Indeed. Though I think what you are trying to say whether you realize it or not is that you see sacred geometry manifesting itself. The Golden Ratio, 1.618. A constant throughout nature.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
starred and flagged

Fractals have always amazed me. The last time i turend off tuned in and dropped out, i saw fractals in everything. The first hour or two there were fractals on everything i looked at but there was only 200+ of them in my vision. By the 6th hour there were 500+? fractals in my vision. Its like they just kept zooming in and multiplyin. By the 16th hour there were probably 1000's. I started to think that we were light beings of some sort and that infinty was just around the corner for me to understand spiritually.

I havent understood it but hopefully next time i turn off, tune in and drop out i will

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I'm not familiar with golden ration, google here i come.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Let LOVE be the way we walk today, and every day, everything is and is not at the same time. I once read that creation gives no explanation, it is up to the created to unravel it. Without global love and unity and universal love and unity we are simply not worthy to have a fleeting glimpse of the brilliance of that which comprises an orb of that which IS THE ALL from which we were, are and will be.

warriors in waiting are we
love and light to the all
avalon child

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I searched the Mandebot Set with my fractal program and found
some interesting mandals. Here is a link to some of the images
I found.

www.geocities.com...

Enjoy!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
fractals are amazing as they are beautiful, imo. But often times, too intense for me to look at.

I woudn't doubt the unvierse is an ever growing fractal.

Whether or not it's this particular one, I don't know, the holographic image is what basically an artist rendering? ,it's not an actual picture taken of any point in space?

Guess I'll watch the videos you posted. But there are infinite amounts of different shaped fractals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join