It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milk Outages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just went to my nearest grocery store and they are out of milk. It's been like this for two weeks. Milk has been very scarce. I called three friends to verify if they were experiencing similar difficulties in obtaining the precious liquid. First, I called a chinese friend of mine, she told me that milk was no longer safe due to many chinese babies getting ill because the milk was tainted. The other friend I called is from Mexico, he told me there was no milk there too. Lastly I called a japanese friend of mine and he also said there was no milk but it was alright because he was gonna get it directly from her wife's tit.

So my question is this. Have any of you experience milk outages these past two weeks? Could any of this be related to Oct 14?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
Lastly I called a japanese friend of mine and he also said there was no milk but it was alright because he was gonna get it directly from her wife's tit.

This sentence was so funny I almost spewed ramen all over my screen.

I'll be going to the store tomorrow to go grocery shopping. I'll let you know what I find. I'm in South Florida, if that makes any difference to you.

I doubt it has anything to do with Aliens, though.

I remember reading on CNN about the milk problems in Asia.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Next time you talk to your friend ask him if I can get a drink off his wife too - just kidding - All is good here in the midwest - of course we have milk coming out of our wazoos....WE ARE COW COUNTRY you know.

Now if those damned aliens coming on the 14th would leave my Jack Daniels alone - cause everytime I go grab my bottle the darned thing is empty - MUST BE THE ALIENS and their galatic federation ship of hope and milk coming on the 14th - lets hope they don't discover that coke goes great with all the Jack they are taking from me or we will be short on that as well and drinking Sams Choice cola!

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
there was plenty of milk here in california, although I don't drink the dairy version anymore. WAYYY too expensive, im not really the vegan/organic type(but Im seriously considering it after seeing that horrible video) but I drink soymilk. It tastes fine and is much cheaper too.

gotta make a dollar out of fifteen cents

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I just went shopping last night and there was milk and it was actually about a dollar cheaper than I expected.

I am in northern Mississippi.

Nothin' like an ice cold glass of milk with my Fig Newtons

[edit on 14-10-2008 by VampyrOsis]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Netherlands.

Milk Supply, stocked up and readily available.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Can you put tit milk on a bowl of Fruit Loops?

Im not so sure Toucan Sam would approve of that.

Seriously though......I keep picturing some Japanese business man sitting at the breakfast table holding up a cup of coffee as the wife walks up and casually "adds the creme" to it.

Outstanding.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
:p All kinds of milk in Colombia.. from 50 cents to 1 dollar a bag (1 liter)

and 3.5 dollars for 10 bags/boxes

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just bought 2 gallons for 5.oo where Im at in the good ol' Northern
US this afternoon. Everything seems to be fine here..there were plenty on the shelves of the Super Market.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You call the white stuff that comes out of a filthy cow's udder a precious liquid? I haven't had a cup of that stuff since I was in my teens.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ridiculous.... milk is abound. it don't just come from cows no more. soy milk is all readily available.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No shortage in middle California. 'course, there's no shortage of cows here either.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VampyrOsis

Wow - your post does not match your photo....hehehe. LUV it!

new topics

top topics

join