It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on UFOs,Aliens,and Project Blue Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones weighs in on UFOs,Aliens,and COSMIC TOP SECRET "Project Blue Beam"!

Although it DOES contain ALOT of "UFO" footage - Some NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN! - (And some "EXTRA" special BONUS FOOTAGE!).It mostly deals with "UFOs" in the context of government sponsored "False Flag" terrorism...

Even "if" you've already heard this interview (Alex Jones on "Coast To Coast AM" with George Noory) a HUNDRED times already.You STILL have NOT heard or (ESPECIALLY) SEEN it like THIS before! This is an absolutely MUST SEE VIDEO!

Here is the link...

Alex Jones on UFOs,Aliens,and Project Blue Beam

NOTE: This video is being CENSORED! Please read my article located at Mark Dice's "The Resistance Manifesto" forum for the PROOF!

The Resistance Manifesto

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

ps.I am new to posting here,so please forgive any mistakes.I would love to hear your comments not only about what YOU believe the UFOs are (Poll located at "The Resistance Manifesto" forum),but also about "Project Blue Beam",AND about YouTube (and "Others") censoring videos (By changing the "Views",and sometimes deleting them altogether) Alex Jones'
latest contest PROVED beyond a shadow of ANY doubt that "They" ARE indeed doing this!

[edit on 13-10-2008 by OwlMan]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Don't get toooo excited man. I hope you are aware that almost all the footage in your video are known hoaxes.
Also I don't know how much I trust AJ, in this interview he really exaggerates and skews the Catholic church's position on aliens. All they have said relevant to aliens is that they 'could' exist. AJ lies and says a lot more than that.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger
Don't get toooo excited man. I hope you are aware that almost all the footage in your video are known hoaxes.

OFCOURSE I KNOW that MOST of the "UFO" footage in this video are known "Hoaxes".The video is ABOUT HOAXES! Duh!!!

It's about the government staging hoaxes (ie: Top secret military aircraft","Project Blue Beam") to make us all believe that "Aliens" are visiting us,so that "They" can usher in the "New World Order" (To a much greater extent than EVER before).

It's about the possibility that the "Secret Government" could create a FAKE "Grey-Alien" in a some genetics lab to deepen the DECEPTION!

"Don't get too excited"? Alex Jones has documented how the "Secret Government" are planning on FAKING either a "Second Coming of Christ",OR...A FAKE "Alien Invasion"! (ie: Projecting giant "UFOs" over MAJOR cities across THE WORLD!) If these BASTARDS will pull off a "False Flag" like 911,then they CERTAINLY are capable of doing something like this!

How can you NOT see the ramifications of that??? (ESPECIALLY of a FAKE "Second Coming"!)...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that everyone who see's this will also read my article about all of this at...

Awaken

To quote a line from "Independence Day"...

"I don't think excited is a word I would use"...

It is PASSION...PASSION for SPREADING THE TRUTH! Something that YOU (and EVERYONE) needs to WAKE UP to...

OwlMan

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Your caps make you seem too excited.
You totally avoided my other point about AJ blatantly lying about the Catholic church and the pope. They have not said anything close to the stuff he said they said.
Which is just one example of why AJ's credibility must be questioned

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gamechanger

I didn't ignore your point.I just in all honesty didn't know if Alex.

a.Accidentally claimed that they said more than they did (Nobody's "Perfect")

b.Intentionally misrepresented the facts...

or

c.Does not like to reveal ALL of his sources - Like with him
knowing MANY more "Actors" (Other than "Charlie Sheen") who believe that "911 was an inside job",but he does not reveal them out of trust...(Because they saw what happened to him,and to "Rosie"...etc)

All I do know without a doubt is this...When I first heard of Alex Jones.I honestly thought that he was just some far left-wing "Internet kook",but when I heard him say in one of his videos...

"Don't believe me,do your OWN research"...

I took him up on his challenge,and I can honestly say that 98% of the time everything he says is what they (NWO) say,and admit to (Because he uses their own words in most cases).

I think someone with a track record of 98% deserves at-the-very-least to be "Listened to"...NOT "Blindly" believed,but listened to,and then go out and do what he says...Do your own research...If you (Or anyone else for that matter) will just do that,then you will see that what I am saying is true...

Plus...It's not JUST "Alex Jones",but people like "Mark Dice","Texe Marrs",and many other respected people in the so-called "Truth Movement" that say the same things...Not only about the NWO,but about doing your own research...

Please don't misunderstand me.I am not saying that I absolutely believe that we are alone...I honestly don't know...What I do know is that the NWO pull "False Flags" all-the-time,and despite what some may believe.They do NOT have our best interest in mind...

"If" (and that is one BIG "if") we ARE being visited by Aliens...And I am wrong...

Then praise God! Being a "Star Wars" fan since I was a kid,I will ask the aliens...

a.Can you make me a REAL "Light Saber" lol

and

b.Can you take me on a ride in your spaceship? (Better yet,will you let ME fly it? lol)

But what if "I" (and others like Jones) are right? That's it's all one big "Psy-op" to deceive mankind? And before you say something like "We've been visited for thousands of years"! As a Christian...I believe that those "beings" that people like the ancient sumerians believed were "gods",were in all actuality the Nephilim (Or "Fallen ones" from Genesis 6,and also "The Book of Enoch").
When you study the books that are source material for MANY of these "Secret Societies"...(Who are high level members of the FBI,CIA,NSA,NRO...etc) They are full of spells and incantations for LITERALLY "Raising the Devil" (and "Demons").

Just what if the "Secret Government" are in contact with beings that are not "Aliens",but "Angels" and that they are working together to deceive mankind...(II Thessalonians 2:9-12 ,Ephesians 6:12)

All I am asking is that you look into the things that I am saying...

Because if "I" am right...Those that believe this great deception and reject Christ will be DAMNED and burn in hell for all eternity...(Because the "Fallen ones" won't come out and say "Hey we're the angels that rebelled with Lucifer!) No...They will say "We are aliens from another world (Or "Dimension"),and may even claim to have "Created us",and that there is no God...That they are the real "gods",and that we are also "gods"...Just like the very first lie that Satan tried to pull on Adam and Eve in the garden of eden...Genesis 3:4,5

Just think about it...

OwlMan

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Star and flag for Owlman, thanks for this thread.

I have enjoyed AJ and his work for a number of years now and a lot of what he has to say is very thought provoking but Gamechanger does have a good point where AJ does go and the twists facts to suit his own interpretation of events
e.g. The Pope point.

Recently however his antics have included hit jobs on Barack Obama and the continuous smears that he is not american and that investigators have been locked up when trying to digg into it.
Why is AJ doing this? because in AJ's world Obama = No guns.

Now AJ has been a fine individual who has achieved a great deal.
His work in Wacco has been inspirational, his exposure of 911 and other false flag events and the uncovering of NWO and his just plain refusal to shut the hell up has been "fantastic",
but when AJ decided to support McCain and hit Obama it seemed to me that AJ had dismissed his past 911 [inside job false flag] points and work for The Man instead.
Its a pity, but it wont stop me listening to him
he still is thought provoking.

all the best and again, thx for posting this

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You are very welcome...

As for your point that Alex Jones is now FOR "McCain".That is simply not true...I listen to his show on a daily basis,and have seen everyone of his videos.He CLEARLY states that wether a "Republican" OR "Democrat" (wins) the election is totally irrelevant.Not only because they (NWO) have put these "Choices" in front of us (ie: Like "Skull and Bones" members Kerry and Bush) but that the NWO's agenda will continue on as planned,because our so-called "Presidents" are but mere "Puppets" of the REAL people who are in power...(ie: The "Secret Government").

Read my article where I quote famous "Freemason" Manly P. Hall about the "Secret Government" at:

Awaken

To simplify it for those who may have never heard about any of this before.Imagine two opposing professional wrestlers...

You have the "Good guy" and the "Bad guy".When wrestling they BOTH seem to hate each other,and want to kill each other,and you cheer when your favorite wrestler "wins",but not only is it all FAKE (I was a wrestler under Horrace Strickland in S.C. for 10 years,and have wrestled with people who have been on T.V. before, so I KNOW).Not only is it all one big SHOW...But...The boss/promoter decided BEFORE the match ever begun who was going to win in the first place,AND...after the match,the two wrestlers who seemed to hate one another go out and have a beer together! They are actually FRIENDS!

The "Good guy" in the sense of this election would be Barack Obama (Because he's for so-called "Change" and appeals to the younger generation...etc)
The "Bad guy" (Because of people saying that he's just another "Bush") would be John McCain...But what you don't know is that the "Illuminati" not only put these choices in front of you,but THEY have already decided who was going to win BEFORE the "Election" even begun!

And...That they are actually friends who meet up to plan their "Debates" (Or "Matches") so that they can give you all a better SHOW...

Do you REALLY think that it was merely a "Coincidence" that two "Skull and Bones" (Secret Society) members were running against each other at the same time? (When there are only like 200 members living in any given year)...

Do you REALLY think that it was merely a "Coincidence" that out of 50 states...The very one that an election came down to was headed by his own BROTHER? (Jeb Bush)

Do you REALLY think that it is merely a "Coincidence" that in all of american history there has never been a woman,or an african american president,and now BOTH just so happen to be running at the SAME time?
(I could go on, and on, and on)...

If you do think that these are mere "Coincidences"...Then I honestly cannot help you...

OwlMan

[edit on 14-10-2008 by OwlMan]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwlMan

Do you REALLY think that it was merely a "Coincidence" that two "Skull and Bones" (Secret Society) members were running against each other at the same time? (When there are only like 200 members living in any given year)...

JOHN KERRY vs GWB 2004

Do you REALLY think that it was merely a "Coincidence" that out of 50 states...The very one that an election came down to was headed by his own BROTHER? (Jeb Bush)

AL GORE vs GWB 2000

Do you REALLY think that it is merely a "Coincidence" that in all of american history there has never been a woman,or an african american president,and now BOTH just so happen to be running at the SAME time?

McCAIN/PALIIN vs OBAMA/BIDEN 2008

If you do think that these are mere "Coincidences"...Then I honestly cannot help you...

Thank for you offer of "HELP"

The first two examples you have given have occured during two different elections, so don't try to make out that Gore was in skull and bones and that the 2000 election was a S&B setup.

The last one is the fact that America has finally woken up to the fact that Bush is a failure and thats it's time for change, and a big change is needed
therefore the democrats chose Obama and not another Clinton.
Now McCain noticed the fallout in the Dem party regarding their failure to have a woman on the ticket and decided that in order to pick any disillusional wavering Clinton supporters they would nominate a female VP so they wheeled out Palin.

Its not coincidence it's cause and effect.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by dalek]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I specifically gave an example of two different elections to further make my point...That WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ELECTIONS!

(And I NEVER said or implied that "Gore" was a member of "Skull and Bones",BUT...There are NUMEROUS other "Secret Societies",some so secret we've never even heard of them,and these secret societies buy off people (Those that can be bought off) and they THREATEN or KILL the ones that can't be bought.An example of this would be when the "Freemasons" made Ronald Reagan an "Honorary member" of their order)...

I"am not saying that it has ALWAYS been that way (That we've never had control over elections,or that our votes have NEVER counted) but it's certainly been that way since John F. Kennedy (If not before).They (NWO) killed him in public - For many reasons - one of which was to set an example to anyone that would come after him.All THEY have to do is buy them off,or threaten them with something like...

"Look what we did to Kennedy.We MURDERED him in BROAD DAYLIGHT - We will kill YOU and your FAMILY if you don't do this"!

Why don't you people look up Jesse Ventura's interviews about when he became Gov. of Minnesota,how the CIA came into his office and basically said that "IT'S OUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!" (Paraphrasing)

Never mind that.I've done it FOR you...Here is the video...

www.youtube.com...

That should WAKE UP a few people reading this post to what is REALLY going on in this country!!!

But I want everyone reading this to notice something...Not once has ANYONE responded about what this post was originally about...

"Project Blue Beam"

A secret government project about FAKING a "Second Coming of Christ",or an "Alien Invasion" (Projecting holographic images of "UFOs" over major cities of the world to deceive mankind into believing that we are being either "Visited",or "Attacked" by "Aliens") to help them (To a much greater extent than ever before) usher in the "New World Order"!

I once heard on YouTube in one of those videos by "Project Camelot" that they (PJ) believe that the CIA has taken over the "Above Top Secret" website,and that it's just a CIA "Front",and I didn't believe it...UNTIL NOW!

Watch the video for yourself!

www.youtube.com...

When you make a post about something BIG...Something VERY IMPORTANT...Something that could "Change the WORLD" (Literally),and all you get are attacks on "Typos","Video quality" (Not saying any of you did that,but I am making a point here) and "Everything under the sun" BUT what the original post is ACTUALLY about...

Then KNOW this...That THEY are "Disinfo-agents" trying their best to change the subject to ANYTHING other than the IMPORTANT INFORMATION and SUBJECT AT HAND!

It is sooooo OBVIOUS it is PATHETIC!

Everyone reading this IGNORE any comments about the so-called "Election"...Ignore my use of "Caps" (It's just a habit to emphasize words to get my PASSION across),and ignore ANY other comment that ANYONE makes other than what this post was originally about...

"PROJECT BLUE BEAM" (Google it!) and the CENSORSHIP of videos on sites like YouTube,Google Video,and MOST other BIG sites like those...

INCLUDING THIS ONE!

(In the sense that THEY will do their BEST to steer you away from watching that video,or from doing your OWN research -
by posting IRRELEVANT comments - Knowing that most people will read them to get a better idea of what the topic is about - and get people's reaction to it BEFORE they will even watch your video,or click on your links.It's really quite ingenious,in a SINISTER kind of way)...

But I've got better things to do than to sit here and argue over TOTALLY IRRELEVANT CRAP with you SPOOKS!

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

I hope my paycheck from the CIA doesnt take too long, I have mortgage payments to make...... seriously

One must be open minded, but not so open minded that ones brain falls out and hits the table(this hurts).

Dont complain about people being naturally skeptical when you are trying to convince people of your viewpoint, embrace it as a challenge of peer review. If you want people to just blindly agree, well I'm pretty sure this isnt the place(most of the time anyway).

I agree elections are mostly irrelevant. Put whoever you want in the drivers seat, the public service vehicle doesn't drive in a straight line and tends to hit trees.

I think alot of what is attributed to conspiracy can be explained by apathy, incompetence and human nature. Who needs a secret society to explain a set of circumstances when one can attribute it to stupidity by the departments and people involved? Stupidity is far more prevalent and the ensuing coverups tend to be pursued with far more aggression when covering ones ass.

While I agree that JFK seemed certainly to be a victim of assassination, those behind it may never be known, although I lean towards members of the 54-12 group(maybe where the concept of the MJ-12 group came from). I think the NWO is just a catchy abbreviation to identify the unidentifiable, much like KFC is used to identify what may possibly be chicken..... could be chicken....

I have been around awhile, and I've never seen an abrupt world changing event. Even the splitting of the atom took years before its impacts changed society. In most cases, world changing events occur over decades, rarely a single event on a single day. Theres no rush here is there? Why go through the hassle of projecting spaceships piloted by the religious superbestfriends over every city in the world on one day, when you could do the job over 10 - 15 years through simple media immersion of the concept into the mainstream.

Compare the amount of us UFO zealots from 1985 to 2008, some of the increase in our numbers can be attributed to actual sightings, but how much is from the media promoting the concept into the mainstream. Maybe the final season of "Supernatural" could consist of the anti-jesubudmohammavishnuehova hot wiring Deans black Impala and driving into Area 51 with the camodudes(portrayed by Glenn Campbell) in hot pursuit. Man that would be champagne television.

Anyways, time for me to shutup, CIA says 20 minutes a day of disinformation only, or they wont validate my parking.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A hologram UFO or Christ may fool some people in the USA [no offense]
but here in Belfast we would be rolling on the floor laughing.

I think your problem Owlman is in believeing that the rest of world cannot think and that behind every decision made by the government there is a shadowy agenda to stick us all in Dulce,
the authorities may have a problem with implementing that with the population of this island

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
"Dont complain about people being naturally skeptical when you are trying to convince people of your viewpoint, embrace it as a challenge of peer review. If you want people to just blindly agree, well I'm pretty sure this isnt the place(most of the time anyway)."

"I think alot of what is attributed to conspiracy can be explained by apathy, incompetence and human nature. Who needs a secret society to explain a set of circumstances when one can attribute it to stupidity by the departments and people involved? Stupidity is far more prevalent and the ensuing coverups tend to be pursued with far more aggression when covering ones ass."

"I have been around for awhile and have never seen an abrupt world changing event"

I wouldn't complain about someone being "Naturally Skeptical",Because "I" was VERY skeptical of "Alex Jones" when I first heard him.I wouldn't even complain about someone being "Ignorant",because "I" was once honestly ignorant to MANY of the things that Alex talks about.

Let me explain it this way...

I have always considered myself a "Republican"...I mean,Ronald Reagan used to be my "Favorite President".I also believed that President George W. Bush was the best thing since Reagan...

I believed in what I was told by the FOX News Channel (Which I still watch,but for different reasons) I still watch it to see all of the PROPAGANDA they are throwing at us on a daily basis,and then I compare that to what I hear in the "Alternative Media",then I go out and do my OWN research,and ONLY THEN do I come to any conclusions of what the FACTS really are).

So it's not "Natural Skepticism" I would complain about,or even "Honest Ignorance".What I WOULD complain about is someone who makes up their mind based on "Propaganda","HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED" (Brainwashing Techniques) used by our "Government" (Who ARE in control of ALL of the "Main Stream Media"),and their "Up-bringing".

To me this is being WILLFULLY IGNORANT!

Case in point...

You said.

"I (think) alot of what is attributed to conspiracy can be explained by apathy, incompetence and human nature. Who needs a secret society to explain a set of circumstances when one can attribute it to stupidity by the departments and people involved? Stupidity is far more prevalent and the ensuing coverups tend to be pursued with far more aggression when covering ones ass".

You "Think"? There is a TON OF EVIDENCE that PROVES beyond-a-shadow of ANY doubt that there most DEFINATELY IS a CONSPIRACY! But you base your opinion on what THEY tell you to believe.

That they are "Incompetent" and could never keep any thing BIG like some "Mass Conspiracy" a secret...

But the actual FACT is that they CAN keep something BIG a secret.For example "The Manhattan Project" which had over 100,000 employee's working on it,but only a few men at the top actually knew what the project was actually about.

For example...They had people making the nuts,bolts,screws,and putting this and that part together,BUT...MOST of those people had absolutely no idea that it was going to make an ATOMIC BOMB to destroy hundreds of thousands of people!

I could give NUMEROUS other examples of their not only NOT being "Incompetent",but perfectly CAPABLE of keeping a MASSIVE PROJECT absolutely secret...

But I will continue on with your other points...

You said...

"I have been around for awhile and have never seen an abrupt world changing event".

Are you FREAKING KIDDING me??? Have you ever heard of SEPTEMBER 11th!?!?! (Rethorical question).

This literally CHANGED THE WORLD! (Especially AMERICA) in ONE freaking day!

It is a well known,highly documented FACT that the "Secret Government" pulled off this "False Flag Operation" to get the public behind a war,AND to take away more of our rights! (and MORE!)

Did you know that "The Patriot Act" had been shot down MANY times by Congress BEFORE the tragic events of 911? (But under a different name)

[edit on 16-10-2008 by OwlMan]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Continued...

When MOST of the members of Congress would read it,they would all think the same thing...

"This is UNCONSTITUTIONAL"!

But then you have secret elements within the "Government" pull off 911,and they changed its name to something a little more "Moving",and then BAM! They get it passed...

I mean come on people! Think about this...

President Bush said that "Bin Laden" pulled off 911 from a "Cave" in Afghanistan,and swore that we would "Catch or kill" him,but...After awhile he said...

"I"am not too worried about him.He's off in some cave somewhere in Afghanistan,he's contained,and is not a threat"

Excuse me??? He could pull off 911 from a cave and we desperately had to find and kill this man (or bring him to "Justice"),
But now he's NOT a threat BECAUSE he's in a cave?

Don't you see the COMPLETE CONTRADICTION there?

My point...

He's either a threat in a cave,or he's not...WHICH IS IT???

THEN... They said "Well we can't get him,because he's hiding in the mountains,and the terrain is so bad"...

Excuse me???

A 6'4" tall man,with KIDNEY PROBLEMS,a DONKEY,AND a cameraman (Someone had to take video of him) could make it into and through that "Terrible" terrain,BUT...Our young 18 year old SPECIAL FORCES Marines and Navy Seals can't do it???

THAT is the type of mind control,and propaganda that I am talking about,and it is VERY sophisticated,and MOST of the people would blindly follow it and listen to it (at first,because now more people ARE indeed waking up to the TRUTH)...But those are PERFECT examples of what I am trying to get across...

That these people are VERY INTELLIGENT,and are BOMBARDING us with THE most highly sophisticated mind control (MKULTRA) and propaganda techniques this world has EVER known on a DAILY BASIS!

So yes..."They" ABSOLUTELY COULD pull off "Project Blue Beam"!

And as for the other commentor.Remember...We are not JUST talking about "Holograms" here.We are talking about classified military aircraft that look EXACTLY like what you would imagine a "UFO" to look like.That use antigravity technology (Developed here on earth,and not on another planet) AND...Are creating these "Genetic Human Hybrids" in labs (Point being that they could EASILY create something that looked like a "Grey Alien") and they could also "Brainwash" this "Thing" (Hybrid) and actually make it HONESTLY believe that it was from another planet (Or "Dimension").So YES...You COULD be ABSOLUTELY FOOLED! And I am not "Insulting your intelligence" by saying that.It is just a testament to how ADVANCED these "Secret Projects" are...Meaning...MOST people WOULD be fooled! And in MOST countries (No matter where you are from).

Because...

This is FAR more SINISTER and SOPHISTICATED than you are telling these people (Anyone reading this post),and THAT is why I believe that you very well COULD be "CIA"...Or maybe like me (BEFORE I would get off of my ass and do my OWN research,and actually look at the FACTS before I came to any conclusions or "Opinions") you are honestly just "Ignorant" to these things...

Please don't take that the wrong way...As I said...I was once ignorant to any of this stuff myself.

Just please...PLEASE...Whoever is reading this post right NOW...Don't believe me! Do your OWN research! Look into the actual FACTS! (BEFORE you come to ANY conclusions whatsoever)...

OwlMan

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Great thread Owlman, it seems you are very confident in what AJ has done for the fight against the NWO. I don't disagree with you the man has a great past of events which have contributed so much to the movement. He is thought provoking and brings important news to the attention of others.

But to be safe you must never fully believe what someone says. Alex has been unreliable in the past. If you ever listen to his pod-casts you would realize how much of a fear-monger he actually is. Always shouting saying "right now" is when you lives and liberties end. It has come to a point where it is actually worse then the government's various security levels.

Also beware of the fact that Alex maybe disinfo.

Remember Bill Cooper?
The man that had apparently exposed AJ as a CIA agent and was later gunned downed in front of his house in broad daylight?

Events like these whether they be substantial or not cast a shadow of doubt over AJ.

Yet if Cooper was right and AJ is disinfo, this Psywar that the NWO has planned what does it mean, what is their true intention?
Story around the Death of Cooper

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Ign0rant]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I appreciate the compliment about this thread,but I went out-of-my-way to explain that I do NOT believe "Everything" that Alex Jones,or ANYONE else says...

I do my own research...And if Alex Jones says that "The Patriot Act" in such an such section provides the government power to circumvent The Constitution of The United States of America,and The Bill of Rights...

And he says "Don't believe me! Go look at the government's OWN website and see it for YOURSELF"!

And I go to an *Official government website and look at it for myself,and it describes EXACTLY what he said to a "T"...Then agent or not,I BELIEVE HIM!

If he says that Marvin Bush (President Bush's Brother) was on the board of directors of the company that dealt with the security of the whole WTC complex before 911,and he sites his OWN mothers book (Marvins) as the source of this information (and not just any/some "Internet Website") and you go to the library and look up that book,and the page that he says the information is on,and IT IS THERE and ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

Then...I BELIEVE HIM!

And as I said before...I can do the EXACT same thing with about 98% of what the man says! So again...Agent or not (and I don't believe that for one second)...The man gives out RELIABLE INFORMATION and FACTS!

No...It is his distractors that are the DIS-INFO-AGENTS!

You know...It's VERY STRANGE that you mention "Bill Cooper" like that,and the way that he was "Gunned down"...

If I didn't know any better,I would say that you SPOOKS were threatening me! (Just kidding!)

Or am I? lol

OwlMan

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I appreciate the compliment about this thread,but I went out-of-my-way to explain that I do NOT believe "Everything" that Alex Jones,or ANYONE else says...

I do my own research...And if Alex Jones says that "The Patriot Act" in such an such section provides the government power to circumvent The Constitution of The United States of America,and The Bill of Rights...

And he says "Don't believe me! Go look at the government's OWN website and see it for YOURSELF"!

And I go to an *Official government website and look at it for myself,and it describes EXACTLY what he said to a "T"...Then agent or not,I BELIEVE HIM!

If he says that Marvin Bush (President Bush's Brother) was on the board of directors of the company that dealt with the security of the whole WTC complex before 911,and he sites his OWN mothers book (Marvins) as the source of this information (and not just any/some "Internet Website") and you go to the library and look up that book,and the page that he says the information is on,and IT IS THERE and ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

Then...I BELIEVE HIM!

And as I said before...I can do the EXACT same thing with about 98% of what the man says! So again...Agent or not (and I don't believe that for one second)...The man gives out RELIABLE INFORMATION and FACTS!

No...It is his distractors that are the DIS-INFO-AGENTS!

You know...It's VERY STRANGE that you mention "Bill Cooper" like that,and the way that he was "Gunned down"...

If I didn't know any better,I would say that you SPOOKS were threatening me! (Just kidding!)

Or am I? lol

OwlMan

Who you wish to believe is up to you, but it's good that you back up your assumptions with facts from the source. Don't see that a lot now a days.

But as for the Bill Cooper story I was just presenting you with some information that I thought you should be aware you. I was in no way trying to spook you into believing me.

-IgNoRanT

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I could go through and answer each point but... meh.. you need to calm down bro. You will pop a fuse or something.

I'll say this.

My experience is based on working for the department of defence and the defence science & technology organisation.
My experience is based on 3 years of working in other government departments.

Compartmental security is great! Need to know is a great concept! But the only problem is there are just so many people with a "Need to Tell".

Of course Manhatten had leaks especially in the scientific community which is very used to information sharing, disclosure and peer review. Trying to stop scientists talking to each other is like herding cats through a river. Example: You didnt hear about the aurora project from seeing it orbit outside your front door and drop a 500lb bomb on your hyundai on tuesday morning. You learnt about it from an insider leak. Just like many other black projects.

September 11th did change some of the world. But not all in one day, and not all at once. The changes in society created from that one event has taken a great deal of time. The US is NOT to be mistaken for THE WORLD. I doubt very much that the September 11th attacks have brought great distress or drastic change to villages in Nepal and Gas Stations in Kenya. Life and death goes on in many places with little regard to New York or the US governments policy of fear and self abuse.

I wont argue about the september 11th attacks being domestic or foreign terrorism, to me thats irrelevant, especially as we lost family friends in the WTC. Its not as if you will get GWB indicted with your evidence is it. That horse has long since bolted, and died. Beating his corpse wont suddenly extract the US from Iraq, it certainly wont make 3/4 of the islamic world suddenly not hate you either. These consequences we are now stuck with.

OK, so fine, lets say I'm convinced suddenly, I believe you, its a conspiracy. GWB, Obama, Jesus and The Wiggles are planning the downfall of society and the creation of the NWO. Great. Thats Fine.

Now.

What do you suggest the world do now to fix it?

new topics

top topics

join