It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq war from their side(VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I took it down because i didnt want it to look like i condoned what they were doing and it sounded like i was announcing it for them., like a representative and i am not for any violence what so ever. Iam for progress and not total control over man, but man progressing in some civil way. It doesn't make sense that they control us and send us to war on lies and crimes they themselves committed and now they seek to take away our homes and put us into enormous debt we cant possibly get out of.
I dont know how this was allowed to happen... My reason tells me this should never happen. The FEMA camps, do they really plan to exterminate us, just like that?

The video was called "A message to america from iraq"

Also : "FEMA coffins investigated"
"SHOW THIS VIDEO TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW"

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Iraqi war vet speaks out about killing civilians and the code of conduct the military used as the war escalated. If 1 person shoots out of a crowd, they are given orders to kill everyone. The soldiers know 9/11 was inside job, lets help each other god damn it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The state of our world has become unbearable. Do NOT support this!!!1 Do NOT let your friends support this!!! Let's help eachother and get rid of these criminals.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking4LikeMindz

i agree with you.. but how do you suggest we go about this?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A very interesting first video. I can see that the person speaking has a command of the English language. It does make one think as never before. Yes, I would like to see this war end but peacefully on both sides and let the Iraqies have their own form of government. I truly believe that the U.S. was trying to help the peoples of Iraq but we can see that they liked what they had before. Therefore, we should let them have their way as long as it doesn't go any further than their own borders.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking4LikeMindz

good find i really feel for that poor guy. I was moved, but I feel so powerless.

new topics

top topics

join