It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Programming in Lloyd/Lil Wayne music video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Kinda random but when I saw this music video the other day it gave me some odd vibes
All the girls, while attractive, have disturbing glowing eyes and their bodies are painted silver/gray. The backdrop is usually very 'spacey' and at 1:11 there is a pink nebula that takes up the whole picture and it is in a very specific shape frequently associated with reptilians and whatnot.

Video, don't know how to embed it

Kinda weird but maybe I'm just crazy?
What do yall think?

Edit: Totally posted in the wrong forum, sorry

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Gamechanger]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Gamechanger]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
yea, I think youre crazy, not for thinking that, (youre spot on), but for watching that. lol just kidding, but seriously... Of course it is, its all about money and ass, materialistic pleasure driven vanity. I like how in your face it was, like, get ready for some space junkie slave/king intercourse and dont worry or be distracted by the LIGHT coming from our alien eyes, yes the LIGHT which you seek which is really just some T&A Bling Bling...All things associated with what the reptiles are supposedly associated with. Including indigo children, cause there is a girl at the end wearing purple, she comes in towards the end, just like the indigo children heh. Now Im feeling like a nut... how appropriate.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Haha well you're admitting you watched it all!
Yeah, while I consider myself a pretty intelligent individual with good taste, I really do like Lil Wayne's stuff. This song is pretty garbage other than his verse I think..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I sure did! It was eerily entertaining I must say. Sry, I meant no offense, it takes all kinds. One love my friend. Im just more of a living legends, sage francis, jedi mind tricks, scarub, hieroglyphics, Mr.Lif, AceyAlone, Aesop Rock, portishead type of hip hop fan. I try to boycott the mainstream media outlets as much as possible, so I dont really know how great of an artist or performer lil wayne is, i just know I hear his name all the time, and its usually in bars where I feel so out of place I have no choice but to laugh at myself for even going in. Im that white guy who brings the techno acid crazed glowstick raver action into the alcohol buzzed club scene, not many a gangsta are too chill with it, but then sometimes, theyre all about it...hmmm...takes all kinds i suppose... just tryin to live.. alright I lied, I like devon the dude, thats fairly mainstream I think.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was searched chemtrails last night and apparently Beck has a song with that title-Conspiracy gone pop. Also funny-Ive seen stuff *trying* to tie Jay-Z with Masonic symbols-perhaps but mostly just funny.

He'll make it rain (asteroids).

Everybody knows Lil'Wayne don't switch shapes, just flows. Chea.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
well if lil wayne only flows (freestyle) then my respect for him, mainstream or not has been greatly increased. I wish all hip hop and rap artists would just flow, it sounds so much better, and they really do tap into something while flowing, Ive seen emcees spit some stuff they didnt even know they were capable of, almost like they tap some sort of hip hop spirit...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
Im just more of a living legends, sage francis, jedi mind tricks, scarub, hieroglyphics, Mr.Lif, AceyAlone, Aesop Rock, portishead type of hip hop fan.

word...to me thats real hip hop and all of the above are representatives of talent and creativity and originality.

It bends my mine to wake up in a world where millions of people are addicted to consuming recycled formulas that are mediocre at best.

There are some catchy songs and if I go out to dance with some females than I can get down to it, but the fact that this is what people call ''hot'' bores the hell out of me. I cannot stand listening to the same repetitive ''fads'' created by puppets of the music industry.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
I was searched chemtrails last night and apparently Beck has a song with that title-Conspiracy gone pop. Also funny-Ive seen stuff *trying* to tie Jay-Z with Masonic symbols-perhaps but mostly just funny.

He'll make it rain (asteroids).

Everybody knows Lil'Wayne don't switch shapes, just flows. Chea.

he flows like a clogged drain...I cannot believe he purports himself to be the greatest rapper alive

This guy rhymes like an illiterate imbecile, and his alleged ''flows'' pale deathly in comparison to the likes of eyedea, illogic, del and the rest of the hieroglyphics, gift of gab, the pharcyde and droves of underground hip hop artists most people's ears will never have the chance to hear.

He's up there with kanye west who thinks he should have a chapter in a new re-written bible.

if there is a depression, we can at least look forward to a revival of good music.

I dare anybody to

take their favorite lil wayne album and then do a double blind listening test. Really close your eyes.

go find illogic's write 2 death and and compare...

lil wayne is a slave to universal

99. Doug Morris, runs Universal Music for its owners, the Zionist Bronfman family and its wide-ranging empire.

illuminati news

Doug morris ranks number 99 on the vanity fair top 100 list of the new establishment

while low on the list, he is another asset in the game where the real players remain hidden.

so it is possible that this could be nwo alien propaganda, but most likely another way to bilk money from the all the suckers born every minute

[edit on 10/13/2008 by iiinvision]

new topics

top topics

join