It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Paulson & Bernanke think about while on the john?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

what do you think goes on in these people's heads while on the john, or maybe just lying in bed?

"oh no, how can i help the american people, i really have to do good work"

"awesome my plan of collapse is almost complete"

or is there some evil alien that gives them orders during this time?

....?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have it under good authority that both of these men do the exact same thing that I do.

They play LEGO Star Wars on their daughters pink Nintendo DS.

Paulson plays the Emperor and Bernake plays Darth Maul.

You asked, I answered.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They likely do not think much,as they probably are in a state of ecstasy as their third-world slaves extract the fecal matter from their anuses using their warm soft mouths,afterword using moistened 100 dollar bills to wipe.Then they wonder how they will screw us some more.

[edit on 083131p://5917 by daeoeste]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
haha awesome answers, i bet neither of them are too far off, maybe a combo of both?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe this will explain what they think about while on ole john..lol
Just watch..lol
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

eww. Just EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

But..... Probably not that far from the truth!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They think one of two things.

A: How can I stay out of prison for fraud?

B: How long will it last before the American people run through the streets demanding my blood, and how do I know when it's time to get out of the US?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
They think one of two things.

A: How can I stay out of prison for fraud?

B: How long will it last before the American people run through the streets demanding my blood, and how do I know when it's time to get out of the US?

That's easy.

A) he just conjures up millions of dollars to bribe the investigators with.

B) As long as he ensures there's enough money for beer brewing and distribution, Americans won't get off their lazy asses to do anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Great Video.These rats have us just where they want us.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Im guessing something like this....

"God, i cant wait for the election! Why did i except this position!, I just want to get more than 4 hours of sleep a night! I haven't gotten laid in years!, darn i am spending too much time taking a cr@p! IS THAT BLOOD! I have a stomach ulcer!!! OH NO, oh.. its just a tomato.."

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
there is a little noticed or regarded little clause in the $250bn bank and financial firms bailout....

we are made keenly aware that the Fed/Treasury is going to buy..."invest", ~against the wishes of some banks~
a position in the 9 large Banks that the Fed/Treasury has determined will be the core of the new Fed/Treas controlled money distribution system
here in the USA.
The Fed/Treasury will now 'Own' Senior Preferred Stock in each of the 9 Primary Dealer Banks... the preferred shares will pay a 5% dividend for the first 3 years, after which the payout on these perferred shares will increase to a 9-10% annual dividend....
most all of us are aware of that item

but did anyone notice.... the wording in the plan goes on to say that the Fed/Treasury who own the preferred stocks with the Senior Dividend can at their option... sell/transfer/pass along any or all those preferred dividend paying stocks to A Third Party

just what is that supposed to mean??...

can Paulson or Bernanke, before retiring, go ahead and award themselves a portion of these preferred, dividend paying stocks, from any of those 9 major banks -->which includes the likes of BankofAmerica, GoldmanSachs, MorganStanley... etc etc

remember that the Law that provided the $700bn (plus $180bn Pork)
for the bailout, that Congress passed on the second try...
has an almost hidden clause, which states that Paulson may determine just what assets may be bought and how much the assets are worth....
And whatever disposition of any assets that Paulson decides upon---
cannot be questioned by Congress nor can his decision be contested by legal recourse....i.e. Paulson is immune from prosecution & has a completely free-hand in the spending and distribution of the $700bn
which is divvied out at $250bn, $100bn, & $350bn tranches.

with the wording... it is potentially possible that Paulson could award himself, any ammount of the perferred stocks the govt is receiving for the first installment of money ($250bn)
being spent on bailing out the banks from insolvency...
with the intended purpose of un-freezing the credit markets.

~*~ ...... [hmmmmm]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So St. Udio,

You are saying that both Paulson and Bernanke when they are on the crapper are happy fellas knowing they just reamed the entire population of the United States with the grandest Golden Parachute of all time?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well this is something that I think I could nail right on!....I'll bet that as they sit there the thought inters their heads and they look inquisitively in the air and take a big sniff and say to themselves "Hmmm ...I knew it, it does not smell".

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why does McCain use a sharpie to write notes during debates? Wait that is what I think while on the crapper, and a variety of other things.

They probably wonder how long they have until the economy implodes and the american people are after their scalps.

Nice to see another steady day on wall st today, I imagine that is what dicks heart beat looked like before he went to the hospital for irregular heartbeat. How long until it flat lines?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't think they even use the crapper because thay always pay someone else to go for them.
But if they ever did use the john, they would wonder about just how much cash a toilet would able to secretly hide.

new topics

top topics

join