It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and The Communits Manifesto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Communist Manifesto is basically the root for a Capitalist Government to transition to a Communist government, created by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

1) Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2) A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5) Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6) Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8) Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9)Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10) Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

All are in America today some more prominent than others, but none the less still there. The NWO knows that a communist state is the only way to have full power over a country. Here's the breakdown:

1) Can be controlled by Executive orders.

2) Taxes, There are so many different taxes and the states just call it "paying your share back". Income taxes, Sales Tax, you get the point....

3) Inheritance statutes

4) We call in government seizures, tax aliens, Public "law" Executive orders gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the government; or the IRS confiscation of property without due process.

5) Centralization and National Bank, sounds familiar huh? The Federal Reserve is The United States Central bank, all money spouts from the Federal Reserve. Centralization Banks, such as The World bank, the European Central bank, and others.

6) Centralization of Communications and Transportations, which is regulated by: The Federal Comminications Commission, The Department of Transportation, Interstate Commerse Commission, The Federal Aviation, as well as Presidential Executive Orders.

7) Department of Agriculture, Department of Commerce and Labor, Bureau of Land Management, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.

8) Fedral Public Works Program and the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor, as well as executive orders.

9) The Planning Reorganization act of 1949, Super Corporate Farms (as well as genetically modified food).

10) Free Education, we call it here as Public Schools (don't get me wrong a great idea, but the nowadays the dangers of Public schools are higher than the past. We see metal detectors and bag checks all in the name of safety for our kids). Ran through the Department of education.

Presidential Executive Orders are a huge deal and could be the final blow to democracy in America. To me it looks as if we are nearing the age of Communism in America, we are probably somewhere in the 85% category of Communism. There are signs and I hope I did a good job of presenting the government agencies that best show NWO tendencies and how they could be a roll in transition from democracy to communism.

Thanks For Reading Folks!

~TheMythLives

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It isn't just a transition, it's achieved through a revolution by the working class. Communists are the ones who guide the working class and define the goals the revolution aims to achieve. What he explains is actually defined as Marxism, he says himself that there really isn't such a thing as Communism.

In this way, the working class takes control of industry/government to benefit themselves. The only way the NWO could be involved is if they instigated the revolution in the first place.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
what has been outlined in the OP is the fact that all nations require a certain amount of governance, regardless of the economic principles that are promoted by the state. although the free market is supposed to be self regulating, we've clearly seen how well that works the past few weeks.

governance by the government for the good of the people as a whole hardly amounts to communism, but just to be sure themythlives, i suggest you check for red commies in your home, especially check beneath any furniture designed primarily for sleeping.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, the Communist Manifesto is indeed a "How To " Manual on how to enslave man even more. The Capitalists are even using it more and more to control the 'average joe' and what his net worth is. It is much like George Orwell's 1984 as well. There are other books out there that are just as much as 'how to' as these two books are. Lenin, Hitler, Mussolini, and other tyrants of the last century have also tried their hand at publicizing way ahead of time what they would do if they ever came to power and what they would do afterwards to make sure that they kept this power once it was in their hands. Shine, perishing Republic!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Sounds good man. Mabye it will be better than a failed twice system like democracy. You can feed the starving kids when the rich are *snip* for material and posseions. I'll break this *snip* computer right now if it would mean I could save one starving kid tonight

MOD Note: DO NOT Evade the Automatic Censors

[edit on 10/16/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'd hardly rank Lenin among Hitler and Mussolini.

Stalin presided over that era. But anyhow...

I don't know where to start with this thread: wow. What we're seeing today is closer to outright fascism than communism.

Metal detectors in public schools...? Well, if the US had tighter gun control then there wouldn't be as a bigger need for them.

But mention gun control and there's fears of the government comin' in and bein' all communist and takin' your gun away.

You either have one or the other, and if there were no government at all involved in anyone's affairs, the nation state would quickly fall into anarchy.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok its the New Year, lets see what it will hold.

Well, if the US had tighter gun control then there wouldn't be as a bigger need for them.

Tighter Gun Control? That has nothing to do with it, if an insane group of kids or one kid wants to get a gun they will get a gun. Also I bleieve the phrase guns don't kill people, people kill people, gun or not if someone wants to kill you they will kill you.

top topics

join