It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class surprises lesbian teacher on wedding day

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Its too bad we don't have some type of multi-dimensional viewer, and in the world where the Teacher was straight. Would the kids be going to the wedding?

It be nice to know if they went as a political statement, or just to visit their teacher? Or both?

I really don't know. But the wedding was a private affair, and was supported by the kids parents. I just don't see what the big deal is. Except maybe the words "Big Skinny Lesbian Wedding" striking fear in some people.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Underwear clad lesbians scare children,
please think about the children.

But attacking the moderator's wife, just because you liked the pictures? why?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
regardless of your views on lesbians and marriage- politicising kids in this way as wee battering rams for an agenda (in this case a liberal one) is just out of order.

Shame on those scum parents

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
Its too bad we don't have some type of multi-dimensional viewer, and in the world where the Teacher was straight. Would the kids be going to the wedding?

It be nice to know if they went as a political statement, or just to visit their teacher? Or both?

I really don't know. But the wedding was a private affair, and was supported by the kids parents. I just don't see what the big deal is. Except maybe the words "Big Skinny Lesbian Wedding" striking fear in some people.

Well...

1) The kids didn't go for a political reason. The kids went because it was their teacher's wedding. Judging by the photos, they liked their teacher. Simple as that.

2) If it was a political movement it was from the parents and not this gay couple. It was a the parents idea. Right?

So let's say the parents wanted their kids to goto this wedding for many reasons. Let's say one of those reasons was to make a political statement. I say GREAT! One needs to be made! I see nothing wrong with that! For crying out loud gay marriage itself is constantly on the threat of being made 'illegal', even after it's made legal!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Well most of the moderators posting in here have been voicing pretty strongly their support for this wedding, and gay tolerance and acceptance in general. So chances are it's one of those moderators that took that pic out. I really do not know. I am just giving the benefit of the doubt here.

Still, I think it would have been taken out if it were a man and a women in underwear in that same embrace. As I think it's against the policies here. Hey, maybe I am giving too much credit, I don't know. I just know I have seen some pretty awesome posts from the moderators in this particular thread

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
regardless of your views on lesbians and marriage- politicising kids in this way as wee battering rams for an agenda (in this case a liberal one) is just out of order.

I don't understand why you are so certain it was political at all. Why is it so hard to believe the parents just wanted to show this couple that they supported their right to marry??...

Yes. A political statement could have been a factor. Personally I would support that as well. It's not like that changes the fact the kids liked their teacher and wanted to be there.

I just don't see how you are so absolute about this when there is not enough evidence to be so.

I mean come on "scum parents"? Seriously?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Well...

1) The kids didn't go for a political reason. The kids went because it was their teacher's wedding. Judging by the photos, they liked their teacher. Simple as that.

hardly, I dont think it is standard school behaviour to transport 6 year olds to waving- and if it was not "political", what in the hell was that badge on the 6 year old about

2) If it was a political movement it was from the parents and not this gay couple. It was a the parents idea. Right?

So let's say the parents wanted their kids to goto this wedding for many reasons. Let's say one of those reasons was to make a political statement. I say GREAT! One needs to be made! I see nothing wrong with that! For crying out loud gay marriage itself is constantly on the threat of being made 'illegal', even after it's made legal!

ahh right, so it was political
parents using kids for a political statement is as bad as some teacher

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Honestly, are you even open for discussion with me?

Honestly, in your head do you not think of me as a "scum" and a "liberal"? I mean I just said I supported this wedding. And so did they. So I guess I am scum that is supporting a liberal agenda.

Please, let me know I am wrong about this and you are actually open-minded and considerate enough to have a real conversation

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What do you expect from a Anti-American, Anti-Family Values, Anti-Religon, Anit-Freedom, Anti-Capitalism, Anit-Anything Positive or Productive, City like San-Francisco. Just like the Cigarette companies trying to target the children for FUTURE customers. It's embarassing that places like this exist in our Country. I'm not against the Gay Community, I'm against their "Special(not equal)Rights" intruding on my traditional belief system. Anyone with half a brain can see this is a politically motivated "Field trip". An effort to re-define the defintion of marriage. A teachable moment my butt, get back to teaching the basics!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Honestly, are you even open for discussion with me?

yes

Honestly, in your head do you not think of me as a "scum" and a "liberal"? I mean I just said I supported this wedding. And so did they. So I guess I am scum that is supporting a liberal agenda.

don't know you, but I dont think you are scum

Please, let me know I am wrong about this and you are actually open-minded and considerate enough to have a real conversation

I am having a real conversation, I think those parents were politically motivated, i think the badge is evidence enough of that, and to use 6 year olds in a media circus is low rent behaviour

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Wait, so parents can’t do as they legally wish with their own children because you disagree with it? That is a real head scratcher. Everyone in the photos looks as happy as anyone would at a wedding, straight or gay. The only reason this is a political issue is because the teacher is gay, and the only one making this a political issue because the teacher is gay is the bigots in this world and on this message board.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil

Underwear clad lesbians scare children,
please think about the children.

But attacking the moderator's wife, just because you liked the pictures? why?

My intention was not to attack anybodies wife, I'm just trying to understand why a man would find a woman in her underwear offencive.

Does the same man find a woman in a bikini offencive?
Does this man have a hard time driving past a beach or turn off the TV when a deoderant advert comes on?

How would this man feel if his wife, girlfriend, sister or mums' photo was removed from let't say a highschool because it was deemed it was offencive?

What exactly offends the mods, is it the fmale or the underware or the combination of both ?

If for example this particular individual is married, does he make his wife dress in a closet because the sight of her in underware offends him?

Does his wife have to go swimming fully clothed ?

If I were to post a pic of baywatch with 2 females in it, would the mods consider this offencive allthough it is aired on TV and clearly not offencive to the majoirity of people?

Are one or more female Olympic swimmers equally as offencive when they emrace ?

Interestingly "underwear clad lesbians" do not frighten my children (a boy and girl) ie women in underware certainly don't frighten my children, and neither do women in an embrace.

Funnily enough my children don't see 2 lesbians they see 2 women or people, it is narrow minded ignorant adults that require a label.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Wait, so parents can’t do as they legally wish with their own children

yep, they can, and I can comment on it

because you disagree with it? That is a real head scratcher. Everyone in the photos looks as happy as anyone would at a wedding, straight or gay. The only reason this is a political issue is because the teacher is gay, and the only one making this a political issue because the teacher is gay is the bigots in this world and on this message board.

save me your demonising hysterics and use of the "bigot" word, i think you need to tolerate the opinions of others.

ANyone there in a personal capacity, kudos, anyone using it as a political forum, and more despicably using the kids, shame on them

[edit on 15-10-2008 by blueorder]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Wait, so parents can’t do as they legally wish with their own children because you disagree with it? That is a real head scratcher. Everyone in the photos looks as happy as anyone would at a wedding, straight or gay. The only reason this is a political issue is because the teacher is gay, and the only one making this a political issue because the teacher is gay is the bigots in this world and on this message board.

So the question is , do I have the right to take my child out of school to attend my wedding (assuming it's not the first) ?

Do I have the right to take my child out of school to attend my second wedding, if I'm marrying someone of the same sex ?

Do I have the right to take my child out of school at all?

Fortunately as I'm in the UK I have all these rights under the Human Bill of Rights Act, and one because of the ACT.

These rights I have because the Acts supercede the ignorant bigoted beliefs of antiquated superstisious religions.

I think it was Mr Mcartney that once said "let it be", words that seem to suit this thread

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
So the question is , do I have the right to take my child out of school to attend my wedding (assuming it's not the first) ?

Do I have the right to take my child out of school to attend my second wedding, if I'm marrying someone of the same sex ?

Do I have the right to take my child out of school at all?

Fortunately as I'm in the UK I have all these rights under the Human Bill of Rights Act, and one because of the ACT.

we have the right to take kids out of school to attend a non relative's wedding, and this only became permitted because of the "HUMAN BILL OF RIGHTS" act- not sure this all stacks up?

These rights I have because the Acts supercede the ignorant bigoted beliefs of antiquated superstisious religions.

I think it was Mr Mcartney that once said "let it be", words that seem to suit this thread

give it time here in the UK, shariah is slowly gaining acceptance..........

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Sorry didn't explain myself very well,

If it were not for EU Human rights, then the (so called ) marriage of same sex partners would not be legal.

I had previously no right to be married to a person of the same sex and obviously my child could not attend this no event because of bigotry, which has now been addressed.

Your point on sharia law is thought provoking and valid, in that it would appear (on the face of it) that should this be applicable, it would on the face of deny the human rights that have recently been introduced.

As the madness unfolds around us -----

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This thread make me think of the movie Predator...... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........ BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........ BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........ BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Sorry didn't explain myself very well,

If it were not for EU Human rights, then the (so called ) marriage of same sex partners would not be legal.

I had previously no right to be married to a person of the same sex and obviously my child could not attend this no event because of bigotry, which has now been addressed.

Your point on sharia law is thought provoking and valid, in that it would appear (on the face of it) that should this be applicable, it would on the face of deny the human rights that have recently been introduced.

As the madness unfolds around us -----

thanks for clarifying, I think, are you pro or anti gay weddings, I couldnt really work it out

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Originally posted by Amaterasu

And that's a problem because...?

Because girls are confused and don't trust guys anymore!
Vice-versa. I have seen LOTS of girls molested by men who turn to each other for love.
Not many women molest compared to men, but, I think boys have the same effect, (ironically) sometimes when molested by men.
Either it's being scared off the opposite sex or adoration for themselves and those like them.
Either way IT DOESN'T help the bridges between males and females!

Ok here is your original statement:

People even wonder why there is SO MUCH more experimentation in homosexuality and bi-sexuality? Because it's been mainstreamed.

And I asked why that was a problem, that homosexuality had been mainstreamed. What you answered was not a reflection of why it is a problem that homosexuality had been mainstreamed. It seemed more an answer to why it is a problem that girls are passing around one like a toy.

Perhaps you can answer the question I asked.

Maybe, you're young and you don't remember America BEFORE the effects of the 'sexual revolution'

I'm 51. Nearly 52. (I still consider myself young, though.)

But I have seen the sexual revolution, and have not thought there is a problem with it. What "effects" are you referring to?

Here ya go:
www.libertythink.com...

I knew SOME of that, but, I didn't remember the part about them going to the grove.
They WILL have JUSTICE! All those who have been abused and killed and no one knew where they went.
Those evil demon-filled, child predators who scoff at God, while worshipping themselves and money, dabbling in the occult, and killing children WILL PAY.
There is One Who Judges, Johovah God!

Well, it's fine that you believe that. It's not in my belief system. In mine, we humans should be doing something about this.

But the point was that Bush Senior IS involved in child predation and abuse.

And Bohemian Grove is a tip on a very large and ugly iceberg.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join