It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Gear Ideas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Noticing the "Gear" link at the top, curiously I clicked the link. Really spiffy gear that I obviously have no money to buy, but would like to support the ATS/BTS community with an Ideas thread for new gear that everyone can contribute to. I found that just about all of the gear was of a serious nature, and perhaps new gear could bring a little spice to things...not to mention a lil' more money.

...and to note I used the search but came up with nothing. Also this could go in Jokes and Pranks, but I would find this to be serious in light of the implied humor...also note the location so people don't think I am trying to get a bunch of stars...

What about...

Johnny & Dave's ATS Mix Ben Wa Balls - for that special woman in your life...

Skeptic Overlord's UFO Frisbee - for fun times playing fetch with the kiddies...

Alien head keychains - a fun conversation piece at the office...

Blossom Goodchild head hackey sack - waaay more fun than a regular hackey sack...

I can probably think of waaaaay more, but want to keep it simple for now. Not to mention this might get deleted or moved, but before it does offer some ideas guys

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm waiting to see...
-The ATS Home Banning kit.
-The ATS "How to bribe a Mod for Idiots" book.
-The ATS Post virtual whoopie cushion.
-Nintendo LEGO ATS.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, there is an ATS/BTS Member Calendar in the works. Do you want to sign up to be a model?

ATS/BTS Member Calendar.....models apply here.

Rush
Union Rep

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Above top secret lock safes. ATS combination locks. ATS encryption software...ATS BEER!!!! To forget all about that secret.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

ATS Beer would never make it out their basement.

I was going to suggest ATS condoms but then I remembered our demographics.

Some ATS jammies and nighties with matching SO fluffy slippers would be sweet.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm in the market for ATS brand tin-foil.
Perhaps an institutional sized roll?
At least 500 yards, the holidays are coming and gifts are needed.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ATS Gasoline
ATS Ashtray
ATS Mugs

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Some ATS jammies and nighties with matching SO fluffy slippers would be sweet.

Only if it's the bodysuited superhero SO, though. I wouldn't want that poor stressed out old SO on my slippers.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Im buying two shirts tonight..I love it..Great shirts and jackets and my money is going to the betterment of the website right?..lol or are you guys buying beers with it?..Two t shirt purchases gets me how many points?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I want an ATS magic 8-ball. You turn it over and it says, "Thats above your pay grade." or "There's a reason its called a "Secret" dummy." or "I know but I'm not telling you." etc, etc, etc....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was thinking about ATS beer (mmmm Beer!)

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great ideas guys!!!

But I am surprised that no one has thought of these...

ATS Golf Balls / BTS Golf Tee's - just because people do sensless stuff...

ATS Geeky-Nerdo Bean-Bags - cause these chair hurt sitting here on this site for hours...

Super-deformed ATS Crew Bobble-heads - cause we get bored sometimes...

I did post this in the Board and Business section just because these are things ATS/BTS can use to make money with...just curious what the owners think of these great items.

I am thinking about maybe a screen saver since I have yet to see one (please give link if I have overlooked it). I can try to put one together, so any ideas there?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

If you have nothing positive to contribute, then please go post somewhere else...looks like everyone is coming up with ideas, aside from you.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'd really like to see:

The ATS two-way communicator wristwatch.

and

An ATS logo shirt for ladies in BLACK.

Sorry guys, I can't wear white shirts.

(Even if I did get invited to those wild Abovetopsecret wet t-shirt contests. )

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry, but if I generate REAL business ideas, I expect to get paid for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

These seem to be very simple ideas. The fact is, yes, the person who actually makes the design for the item should get some compensation, but right now they are just ideas thrown out meant to be humorous, but could possibly yield in some money for the site. I don't expect anyone to contribute, but those here that have had ideas like me about mock items, or even useful off-the-wall stuff, that can help the site, would be great for them to post. Maybe if any ideas are used, more people would be willing to share thier ideas.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I remember getting a U2U not long ago bragging about how this site is now generating as much attention as some other MSM websites. They don't need help.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You're right, no they don't need help, so go away so we can continue to contribute ideas just because they are funny and you're bringing down the party

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ohh another great idea is an official Dave Rabbit Butt Dart set!

That would sell like hotcakes

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join