It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

resist or submit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i have been wondering if people will resist the new world order.
i prefer peaceful resistance and i doubt i'll get violent since i have family to worry about. with the coming of martial law being confirmed by certain fema members working with alex jones we might have a a fairly large problem on our hands.

i'm curious to see how people will react to this and wether or not they will resist.

this vid is what i fear the most for my contry. notice how everythings #y for the guy before he joins up.he has no job he cant even dig ditches his freind lives in a semi trailer wich i geuss doubles as a store with rotten food in it.

part1
www.youtube.com...
part2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thats a good question ..And its one that I cant answer ...I will not use violence because its not in me to do that ...I will pray pray and pray then decide what to do once it happens I guess .....I never know exactly how I will react until it is happening to me ...if you know what I mean ..I am a plan A,Plan B,Plan C planning person myself ..but most of the times all three plans fall through and I end up doing something totally opposite of what I had planned to do ..

I know one thing is for sure ....I am praying and will continue to pray for ALL OF YOU and my own family ...that is for sure ...
And MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL .....

I know another thing I will do ..is try my best to talk the men and women of our military out of doing any harm to any of us or taking us all away to camps ......if it doesnt work ..at least I can say I tried ....
I am pretty sure there are still real flesh and blood human beings who still have a heart and a conscience left in our military ...at least I am PRAYINg that is the case ....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems to me like everyone is thinking the worst. You say you are "hoping" the best, but from your words, it would appear that you believe something bad will happen.

I honestly don't know what I would do in any given situation. I guess I am just not convinced enough the worst is going to happen. I find these conspiracy theories circulating around to be highly toxic and unhealthy. If you want the truth, it is best to face it for what it is without fear. Remember, YOU are the deciding factor.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i do think something bad is going to happen.and i know that there is going to bee some crazy ass who will try to start a war if things get as bad as they did in the begining of the vid

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
[If you want the truth, it is best to face it for what it is without fear]

I absolutely agree with that ...fear is the real killer ..and when your afraid you sure cant think quick enough to help your situation ...
When my 20 year old son gets all worked up with anxiety ..I tell him calm down you cant think of what to do when your busy panicking ...and you for sure wont make a smart move when your scared ...

There is HOPE no matter what happens ..as long as we are ABOVE ground there is HOPE >>.CLING TO THAT ..Call upon the Lord God of heaven for sure ...and he will help you through it ..make you strong through it ..help you think it through to find a solution to whatever problem ......or possibly even deliver you out of it ..*(I have been there before many times) and he does help me when things get really bad ..every time ,...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
my only fear is another war.my brothers in the military and i dotn want him pointing his rifle at me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I will resist, I would not use violence unless I saw some sort of injustice that could not be ignored like a women about to get abused, or a child getting hurt, then I will violence and take matters into my hands. But yes it would I mainstream resistance.

Nice Question!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think the ones in charge of the NWO are the weaker ones. They can't find happiness through life. We common folk have an advantage. We can be happy no matter how bad the situation is. We can be sitting in a train heading for an internment camp and some of us could find it in our hearts to start up a sing along. Just imagine what would happen if every one thought like this. No worries, be happy. No one will ever control you. You can be free even if you are chained up. You can be dying, but you will really just see it as finally getting to see what's on the other side. If all of US common folk did this, the elite would be insanely jealous.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I will resist openly and with violence if necesary to protect my family and loved ones. If TSHTF and it really comes to some kind of martial law, i will stand up for my freedoms and let my would be captors know that the American people still know how to fight. One man fighting to protect his home is more poweful than 10 soldiers.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i'll resist nonviolently as long as i can.my only hope is we can wake up as many people as we can before someone gose insane and shoots up homeland security agents. if they were to shoot up homeland security today we would lose the next civil war due to the fact nobody realized the full gravity of whats going on.

top topics

join