It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honestly i think we are screwed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
America has died to thunderous applause
Very good article. Totally in line with your title - Honestly I think we are screwed.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I remember being an eager little shaver getting beneath my desk to "duck and cover" in the event of a thermonuclear war. Now looking back on that I realize how sad that must have seemed to adults at the time. Little guys and gals curling into balls beneath their desks thinking it will prevent them from being vaporised.

So I guess not much has changed over the years.

Just remember if you have sh*t on the end of your nose everything stinks!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Let us adults deal with the really big stuff ...you just dont worry ok ..

Right, we've done a great job so far.

If I was young, I would be getting strong, well armed and prepared for global melt down. Find a group of friends I could trust and prepare for the worst.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

What i mean is, all the fighting is in the middle east at the moment.

We pretty much all know that at the centre of it all they are fighting for the oil and the price of oil is more or less the direct cause of the so called 'credit crunch'.

It is all centered around the countries that actually have the oil so apart from the possibility of terrorism we are not under an every day threat.

I think perhaps the fighting could end up in the countries that WANT the oil rather the ones that have it. For example.. the United Kindgom... The USA.... developed, western countries.

In the short to medium term i think things will improve then get a hell of a lot worse. We know that we could potentially have no oil left by 2050.... what the hell is going to happen in the run up to that?

I see 2050 as the medium term because i wont even be retired then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join