It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rescue For The Few, Debt Slavery For The Many

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Rescue For The Few, Debt Slavery For The Many

www.infowars.com

If no revenue was available for future Social Security, public health care and repair the nation’s depleted infrastructure before this giveaway, think of how bare the cupboard must be now that the government has run up the recent trillions of dollars in new debt rather than writing off a penny of the bad mortgage debts being blamed for causing the debacle.

We can see where this is leading. The wealthiest 1 percent of the population will come into possession of even more returns to wealth than the 57 percent that they are now taking. In contrast to the Statue of Liberty’s inscription “give me your poor … yearning to breathe free,” the Fed – and now the Treasury, with Congressional blessing – is taking from the public purse and giving to America’s wealthiest investors and insiders. This “Robin Hood in Reverse” program is being done without strings, without asking banks to stop paying dividends, exorbitant executive salaries and golden parachutes, and without taking over banks with negative net worth of the kind that many homeowners are experiencing.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is something truly sinister behind these goings ons, IMHO...

It's like something below the surface that you can just "feel", even beyond that which is fully exposed.

The $700 bill fraud bailout was beyond sickening, but I get the sense that it is just the tip of the ice-berg to what is coming...

I just read recently where the DERIVATIVES market, is going to be the next wave of financial armeggeddon to hit the markets, and by all measures it will make these current "bubbles" of bad debt look tame in terms of comparison. In fact, the figures I saw thrown around were above a $QUADRILLION$...

Now, what are these financial elitists in the "ruling class" up to?

If I had to surmise, they are furthing the gap between wealth and balance of power even further between themselves and the serf populace.

And I think the aquiescence of real estate and vital essentials of food and water control are going to be next on their list to buy up and have total control over. Sound outrageous? Don't be too sure, there are some pretty fanatical folks out there when it comes to lust for unlimited wealth, power and control...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh Main Street dont breath that sigh of relief just yet.
Us peons are in for a WORLD of HURT, we were destroyed to save the elite.
We should all be livid, we should all rise up and say "I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore" but the majority of us will just sit back, grab a Heiny and say "Whew that was close"

We were offered up as sacrifice for that top 1%. The people that make up this country will see hyper inflation, the $ will not survive it will be worth nothing in the end, we will see mass unemployment, we will see high cost credit (19% for a mortgage, love it yet?)

My anger runs deep.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
When the option ARMs recast and peak in '09 and '10, the derivatives market is going to really make its presence felt. The oARMs are as big as, if not bigger than, the subprimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
have a look at the futures market - someone is allready making a killing there with more to come

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is happening is the Governments and let's nopt beat about the bush no pun intended... The Global Government.. It's easy to see who they are now as they are the ones that are coordinating their financial moves together.

If you owe money to bank A and that bank is nationalised... your debt is owned by the bank until you default...

If you Default then your debt is owned by the Government who will now with no recourse on the part of the debtor swoop down and reposes your property.

This property will be sold off in an auction for a fraction of what you owe and the figure deducted from what you owe.

Now since you owe the Government not the bank, the Government may then decide if you don't pay what they feel you should to deduct direct from your wages...

This is how NWO will take hold.

I do not own a house.. I rent.. When I get my inheritance I will disappear into a free country in Asia and be out of their influence.

If you are smart you may want to investigate doing the same.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What else is there to say.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I was trying to think of a useful addition to this thread, but I've run out of new things to say about this atrocity. The only thing left to do is act. Now... I just need to work out how.

[edit on 14/10/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I observed a conference full of top level bankers today comforting each other with soothing words of encouragement that better times were around the corner. After a massive luncheon that would have fed a small town, they all drove off in mercs, bmws etc. These guys are unconscious imo. And yes I mean unconscious. I pity their children.

Also, I'd just like to take this opportunity to nominate DimensionalDetective the ATS'R of the Year. Over 1500 quality threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'll try to read the thread later, but I have this quick thing to say.

How many people could go without buying anything for several days in protest. Honestly, we need a nation wide consumer boycot.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
honestly, in my opinion I think its to late, we are in a screwed if you do and screwed if you don't situation. Lets say for example, the U.S. lead a national boycott, its citizens refusing to buy anything. What do you think the reprucusions would be. Well, I'll tell you, you 401k, IRA, investments in general would take a nose dive. This would inturn and hurt the small and medium investers(YOU).

Lets say, assasinations came into play. With people assisinating people in the banking industry, the main leaders that have us over the barrel. What would happen? Well, I'll tell you, you would see these massive investment engines get out of the market, They in essence would crash it. You would see massive unemployment, starvation, etc.

Lets say you do absolutely nothing and move on with life, what I think will happen, you are doomed to slowly become a peon, a cog in the machine that makes up there new global elite empire.

I'm sorry people, but there are no good solutions to this problem. I don't think violence is the answer, it almost never works. I don't think boycotts are going to work, realistically, your just screwing yourself in a different way, and currently, the path were going into is not the answer either. Unfortunately, I am not GOD(well maybe anything is possible) and I don't have all the answers. What I do know though is, we are still in for ruff times, and I see it lasting for the next 10 years.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
We all may as well face the fact that all of our economic futures were just sold down the river right in front of our faces.

I am 31 years old and I harbor no illusions whatsoever that there will still be Medicare, Social Security or any other public coffer to help out when I am old enough to retire.

We will all be taxed to death as the wage slaves that we are and continue to pay down this massive dung heap of debt that we will never get away from. And yes...what has been done is criminal. A reverse Robin Hood scenario is exactly what it was, robbing the already struggling poor and middle class to pay for the super rich to get out of jail free.

We have that gargoyle Hank Paulson with access to trillions of American tax dollars and his Goldman Sachs butt buddy handing out our hard earned dollars to their buddies like it is Christmas morning and they all just won the lottery.

Where is the oversight? Where is the responsiblity? When will we ever EVER EVER have a real gods honest leader step forward and have the guts to call this what it was - an organized HI-JACKING that would make even Osama Bin Laden shake his head in amazement.

And we are all so spineless and ignorant that we sat by and let this abomination take place and did nothing. The rich get richer and the poor bend over one more time.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Watch for the next move. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, ONE WORLD MONEY=ANTICHRIST's Coming... BUY GUNS, AMMO, FOOD in major proportion. You will NOT SURVIVE without doing this. This is ALL IN THE BIBLE... You have to be prepared for survival. The government will NOT take care of you, they will KILL YOU. WE are witnessing the END TIMES.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm sure a lot of us have seen this coming for a long time, but I think my first alarm sounded when they re-wrote the US personal bankruptcy laws so that you can basically never escape debt, and then the UK started placing travel restrictions on it's citizens if they had large personal debts.

Nothing that's happened during the time George Bush and Tony Blair were in office was co-incidental, the 'terror laws' and destruction of citizens rights and privacy, data mining, monitoring financial transactions, ID cards, everything has been put into place so that when the global economy eventually fails (and fail it will), there will be no escape for any of us.

I'm not big on NWO conspiracies or religious prophesies, but it's clear to me that we are being setup for something that will change the way this world is run and we're about to become slaves in our own countries. I only hope that we don't take this lying down and enough people see the truth when it happens. There are six billion of us, all born with the right to live free. Don't accept slavery, even if it comes with the promise of luxury.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Dude, you have summed it up perfectly. I am with you 100%

Now how do I get in on that inheritance thing ?

Make sure you take your inheritance payment in a commodity like gold or some other universally traded unit, ya know cause dollars and stocks even property may be a little volatile

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by camain

Lets say you do absolutely nothing and move on with life, what I think will happen, you are doomed to slowly become a peon, a cog in the machine that makes up there new global elite empire.

You may have accepted the fact that you may end up being one of these peon cogs but I do not. They want you to believe this so you don't fight back and remain docile.

I'm sorry people, but there are no good solutions to this problem. I don't think violence is the answer, it almost never works.

We'll see if they say that when our hands are around their throats. When our voice falls on deaf ears, when our protests are silenced what other option do we have? Vote? That has really worked out well for us hasn't it.

When millions of Americans have nothing else to lose violence will ensue.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A purchase boycott? That's the last thing you should do.

The only way that any of this will ever solve itself is if you, the American people, militantly demand transparency from your government. You need to make it your personal duty to tell each and every person you encounter about the situation, 'the system' the wall street and banking crimes against humanity being perpetrated by the few; infuriate them. Impart the knowledge on people necessary to anger them to the extent that they feel compelled beyond anything else to demand what is right from your criminal government.

People have this tremendous sense of entitlement in this day and age, a sense of entitlement to freedom, luxury, justice. People so easily divorce themselves from the past, believing things cannot revert to the hardships experienced during turbulent times at which people suffered, like the French revolution, the World Wars, the depression, feudalism, whatever.

We need to realise that we are entitled to nothing, we have not been born free with universal access to justice, dignity, personal autonomy. We are going to have to struggle, fight and exert tremendous effort. Nothing is going to be easy, and the sooner we abandon this false sense of entitlement which the ruling elite relies on to secure our complacency, the sooner we will be emancipated from this mess.

We cannot pass this down to our children, this is the war of our generation and we must step up to the plate and fight it.

Get angry, tell everyone you know why they should be angry, this will not stand!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Everyone should quit their jobs.
I mean, EVERYONE.

OK, there would be no payouts, no social security... but if you can live off the land for just a few weeks (so long as I had a tent and warm clothes I could survive), those at the top will soon realise how screwed they are without their precious 'citizens'.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Basically this thread is so self explanatory, if you owe a bank money and don't pay it back, the prospects to emerge from it in a better condition in the future are probably likely, now since the government will be owning a stake in the bank and the property, if you default you will owe that money forever and I guarantee, that just like the IRS, there might be the chance of imprisonment or some other punishment for not paying the debt you owe, nothing wrong with that but we all know that things do happen and right now with the projected job losses a lot of people, not only subprime may be put into the position where they could stand the chance to become a debt slave, unable to pay for what they otherwise may have been able to considering their forecasted employment and income in a best case scenario.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
every day, the new & most powerful branch of government the Fed/Treas
dribbles out a few points about the rescue operation...
on Tues, the Fed/Treas said they will unconditionally guarantee the 9 'hallowed' banks they have already orchestrated as the Survivors of the crisis...

but there is even a catch to the govt elbowing its way into each of the 8 private banking corporations -> the $250bn start-up money, begins the buying of the the Fed/Treas Preferred Stock...which returns 5% initally & then ramps up the return over the years...

& even better for the Fed/Treas, all other preferred dividends will be cancelled- to the benefit of the govt 'senior' preferred stocks...
& the govt 'senior' preferred stock return comes right off the top...
after the govt gets its cut, then the common shareholders get to share any dividends the corporations Board of Directors approve.
~if they do declare dividends at all~

the Fed/Treas (govt) has two windows they will operate from...
The 3 year window, for the unconditional & unlimited loan Guarantees to the 'sacred' 9 banks.
And a 5 year window, for the Preferred Shares the Fed/Treas will 'own'...
the bank will be able to buy back the senior perferred stocks after that 5th year.

the whole thing about 'dribbling' out important facts & points about the total rescue package,
that sneaky way allows the Fed/Treas to create a pretty much opaque financial structure.
The complete 'rescue package' has more than 3 seperate themes
(bank solvency/ credit markets/ mortgage rescues) & each theme has dozens of intregal parts...some of which are poison to the people!

so far Fannie&Freddie are addressing the mortgages...but only for the 'credit worthy'

the $700bn is being divvied up->$250bn for the 'hollowed' 9 banks...
and whatevers next

the derivatives have not yet started to unwind

top topics

<<   2 >>

join