It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballot error: Barack Osama for US president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ballot error: Barack Osama for US president

www.stuff.co.nz

Hundreds of voters in New York have been given absentee ballots on which they could vote for "Barack Osama" for the US presidency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yea so I know this isnt really alternative news, but I thought you gals and guys might find it amusing. Its things like this, that make me wonder how much of a mistake it actually was, although, im sure it was an honest mistake, osama, obama, you know, the 'b' and the 's' are right next to each other on the keyboard, heh, thats funny, 'b' 's'...
here is a video link to the occurrence as well:
www.youtube.com...

www.stuff.co.nz

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dont follow politics or hidden agenda's too closely, so Im curious, does anyone have any idea why this would happen in NY and not anywhere else? I know it was an isolated event, but NY has a pretty dense population no?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it happened in more places than NY. I think I read on here it was in PA and somewhere else maybe...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack

Yea so I know this isnt really alternative news, but I thought you gals and guys might find it amusing. Its things like this, that make me wonder how much of a mistake it actually was, although, im sure it was an honest mistake, osama, obama, you know, the 'b' and the 's' are right next to each other on the keyboard, heh, thats funny, 'b' 's'...
here is a video link to the occurrence as well:
www.youtube.com...

www.stuff.co.nz

BS is right on the money for this one. Especially since the 's' is the second key from the left on the second row and the 'b' is in the middle of the bottom row. I think someone had a brain scramble on that one and got their stories mixed up. Unless, of course, we have a presidential candidate that is now somehow instantly related to the most wanted terror leader on the planet. Wouldnt that be scandalous.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Originally posted by wheresthetruth

Unless, of course, we have a presidential candidate that is now somehow instantly related to the most wanted terror leader on the planet. Wouldnt that be scandalous."

Well, Obama is Cheney's 13th cousin or something like that, so he is related to one of the terror leaders on the planet, imo.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

new topics

top topics

join