It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke & Alex Jones Controlling your reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Sorry M'dear, but I most of been creating my post when you had already posted, thanks for your response, and for the record, I do not think I'm the only one that matters, but If you want to prove me wrong please feel free to do so

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If you watch the symbolism lecture from Jordan Maxwell I posted, although from 2002 I think, Maxwell says in his own words, "if you like David Icke this is where he got his stuff from, I brought him over here, made him into a star and he wont even speak to me now."

He also goes on to say he has had directors and the like using his materials.

Also Maxwell was researching this stuff, when David Icke thought he was Jesus' incarnate, so although he comes across well and probably makes a few good points I find it hard to give him any credit.

And yes, you're damned if you do and you're damned if you dont.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm really sick and tired of people calling what Alex does fearmongering. A lot of what he talks about is hard to believe, but that doesn't mean it's not real. Just about a week ago he had a congressman on his show who said they were actually threatened with physical Martial Law if this bailout bill hadn't passed. So who's really fearmongering?
One thing I like about Alex is the fact, that he always tells his listeners to not blindly believe what he says, but to do their own research. I think that's very important. If I just had to take his word, I'd be as suspicious and skeptical as anyone would be.
As far as David Icke is concerned, I've heard him talk about certain things that are just too extreme for me to believe, even though I'm usually pretty open-minded.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Bullhorn]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

Fear mongering (or scaremongering) is the use of fear to leverage the opinions and actions of others towards some end. The object of fear is sometimes exaggerated, and the use of fear mongering is often directed in a manner using repetition

This is what I've heard from Mr Jones lot's of times, repetition, physical Martial Law, FEMA camps, buy gold, everyday the same things

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ask Alex about the Jesuits and Hans Kolvenbach......Alex Jones is controlled. He puts it right out there for you if your are really LISTENING.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Alright, by definition, there's something to it, I guess.
But the real fearmongering, in my opinion, is being practiced by people telling you to give up your civil rights and liberties or Al Qaeda is going to come and get you, or in the example of these congressmen being intimidated into accepting the bailout bill, because otherwise Martial Law would be implemented.
Furthermore, many people act like Alex does his show solely for the purpose of making lots of money by exploiting people's worst fears, and I just think that's wrong. Then, why does he specifically allow people to spread his movies for free on various filesharing networks? Obviously he needs some people to pay for them, because doing the show and making movies is his full-time job, so he needs to make a little money off these movies. But things like these just show me, that he's not just in it for the money.
I will also concede that sometimes he tends to exaggerate and go a little crazy on the air, but after a while you can easily figure out, when he's being completely serious and when he's just ranting.
That's my two cents.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Don't know about you, but in my time on this planet I don't feel I've lost any of the freedom I've ever had, and I'm not scared of Al Qaeda, the people who worry me are organizations like the CIA and MI6 who can make whatever they want happen.

after a while you can easily figure out, when he's being completely serious and when he's just ranting.

When he's ranting is the best part, when he breaks down all of it

Furthermore, many people act like Alex does his show solely for the purpose of making lots of money by exploiting people's worst fears, and I just think that's wrong. Then, why does he specifically allow people to spread his movies for free on various filesharing networks?

'That is so he can get you to go to his sites so he can get advertising and sell you gold!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

That's perfectly OK. I agree with a lot of what he says and believe he's in it for the right cause and you don't, that's fine.
And by the way, I didn't mean to imply that you or everybody for that matter believe, what they're told in the MSM. But there's still a lot of people out there thinking Al Qaeda is the biggest threat to our freedom and our society as a whole. Since I'm still fairly young and used to believe all the BS I was fed via the MSM, I really appreciate that Alex woke me up and made me think outside the box and look behind the false paradigm.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hoplessly optimistic

I am from the GFL, sorry to interupt here. We are running abit late, we were up late trying to catch up on "Stargate Atlantis". Alex Jones is the reason we are coming to save you. Didnt Blosson Tell you that, I tell those aussie. I told my boss she was a flake. So, alex Jones is a fraud, damn I new that, I told them so. Anyways now that you all are enlighten about Alex Jones, We can go home...
See ya!!!!!
could please tell blossom we siad later, We tried to email her but for some reason her email is down.

HMMMMMMM........................

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Sorry M'dear, but I most of been creating my post when you had already posted, thanks for your response, and for the record, I do not think I'm the only one that matters, but If you want to prove me wrong please feel free to do so

Not a problem. As for proving that... No thanks. [smile] I was merely asking.

Didn't mean to be so "in your face.."

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Well, I won't defend Icke on this point, then. But it really does not change the message. And the messenger is irrelevant as long as the message comes though with clarity.

It is unfortunate that "bad blood" has developed over this, but that is water (or blood) under the bridge.

Act upon the message, wherever it originated from.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Alex was the first person to call out 9/11 for what it is. That's how I discovered him and it was one of the first things that led me down the rabbit hole. I don't know if I'd even be on this site right now if it wasn't for him. Regardless of his method he wakes people up and gets them questioning things, which I find to be really important and lacking. I saw a statistic that 80 percent of people get their news completely from MSM. I don't know if that is accurate but it sounds about right given the apathy of the public. 60+ million are watching football on Sunday (I used to be really bad about that--wouldn't miss it). Good grief, that's like half the working population. Someone has to yell through the fog and bring you back from your escape from reality.

If he was in it for the money he'd tame it down and stay on more radio stations.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Fear mongering (or scaremongering) is the use of fear to leverage the opinions and actions of others towards some end. The object of fear is sometimes exaggerated, and the use of fear mongering is often directed in a manner using repetition

This is what I've heard from Mr Jones lot's of times, repetition, physical Martial Law, FEMA camps, buy gold, everyday the same things

I disagree with the above description. I would take out the word "sometimes" and put in "always."

Here's why:

If we're all sitting in a theatre, and I notice flames licking at the curtains...am I fear mongering to yell as loudly as I might, "FIRE?"

And if my voice does not carry to the balcony, am I fear mongering to stand up and turn to them and repeat, "FIRE?"

I say that is not fear mongering. That is fair warning.

Now if I wanted to watch the show alone, and I saw some of the vapor from some dry ice and yelled "FIRE," repeating it for the balcony, THAT would be fear mongering.

And what Alex is doing is giving fair warning. If what he had to say was untrue, or only a veil of truth, he would be fear mongering. If most already had heard the information and he persisted in repeating it, that would be fear mongering.

But that is not the case. That you have heard it over and over and are "sick of it" is irrelevant and, in my opinion, intolerant, of the means necessary to inform even the balcony. Like maybe you were sitting next to me when I yelled the first time and you were annoyed that it hurt your ears to hear it again, irrespective of the lives in the balcony that might be saved.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

*Just Adding to your excellent summary;

Alex Jones show is four hours long, with new stations joining the broadcast at each new hour.

This would explain some of the repetition that the other member has been whining about. Each hour means a new audience is now listening and thus the host must repeat pertinent information such as the News and Important Highlights.

Your last post sums the rest up quite eloquently. Kudos.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones and David Icke controlling your reality ?

They're not controlling mine

Hope they're not controlling yours either

Hope you use the brains God gave you

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
FYI Alex Jones and David Icke are not the only ones talking about this.
George Noory on Coast to Coast AM (www.coasttocoastam.com) has had guests, who are experts in their various fields, on his show these past few weeks that talk about what they know and they almost always mention something about the centralization of power taking place and criminals controling our governments.

Tomorrow night his guest is Catherine Austin Fitts ( www.solaris.com ) who will be commenting on the economic crisis.

It is by design that Truth requires a great leap of faith in order to see and comprehend. Many cant make that leap right away for if everyone could, then the powers that be would not be the powers that be... The power they have over us is only what we give them, and little by little we give them more and more.

The world is changing. Unless we muster the courage and learn to ride the seas of chaos I believe we shall behold the birth of the new world order sooner rather than later.

~Draco

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well try as I might for the last day or two, I just can't pick fault with that post, the only thing I could think of is, you'd be screaming fire and most would be buying ice cream

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well try as I might for the last day or two, I just can't pick fault with that post, the only thing I could think of is, you'd be screaming fire and most would be buying ice cream

I agree that what people DO with the information is entirely up to them, and sadly, many will "buy ice cream" - but hopefully enough will start an orderly evacuation, herding even those licking ice cream out to safety.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i found a website about Alex Jones ( Alex Jones Exposed ):

/aq35jt

he betrayed a patriot family for 25.000 dollar to the media ...

D. Icke tells you that shpeshifting "reptilians" run the world and are
sitting in the government .. now this is totally NOT true .. and disinfo...

Alex Jones often spreads many disinfo too and halftruth ...

Be aware of these guys ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join