It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke & Alex Jones Controlling your reality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Pockets

If alex jones things the world is going to be as bad as he says, why is he bringing kids into the world. Answer me this. Who would ever want to bring people into a world, that alex is describing. Thats just totally insane in my view, if he really believes all the tings he says, and brings loads of kids into the world.

Maybe - just maybe... He has faith in himself enough to believe his voice will be heard and we will thwart the evil and move into a better world.

There seems to be no critical thinking there at all, william cooper was right about him, total fear monegrer. What ever happens in the future, he willl still have no critical thinking skills, like many of his guests.

Did you perchance listen to all of the presentation in this thread? I'm guessing not, if you're going on about fear-mongering.

I listened, and I say what he offers here is truth. Both him and Icke.

... do not get me started on, david(worked for bbc) icke.

Darlin', did it ever occur to you that perhaps it was through his experience working for BBC that his eyes began to open? Maybe he saw something there that started him on the road to investigate what he has investigated.

Or maybe he was getting in to see what more he could see.

I don't see why you think his BBC work somehow disqualifies him.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think both in reality enjoy peoplebeing tortured, and would love the chace to torture innocent people. That is called being a master of two houses, while they say one thing they practice another.

Shame jordan the poor man does not tell the truth abut david icke, but he seems to gentle to say it in public. William cooper was the only person i have found with critically look at the info.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think both in reality enjoy peoplebeing tortured, and would love the chace to torture innocent people. That is called being a master of two houses, while they say one thing they practice another.

Really? Please give examples of what led you to this conclusion. I have never picked up anything from either but goodwill. They seem to have empathy - something lacking in the leading families, it would seem.

It is only by having no empathy, or dissociation from empathy can one torture another. I think you might have an agenda here.

Shame jordan the poor man does not tell the truth abut david icke, but he seems to gentle to say it in public. William cooper was the only person i have found with critically look at the info.

Can you lead me to specific links with information about what Cooper said about Jones and Icke? And I will admit ignorance of who Jordan is. Anything on him would be appreciated, too.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Think he could be talking about this guy, I've never heard of him before either

uk.youtube.com...

Anyone know how I get a you tube video number?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoplessly optimistic
David Icke and Alex Jones on the 6th October 2008, discuss the current financial situation and how it is leading us into a New World Order.

uk.youtube.com...

David Icke believes the world is run by serpents (literally), and Alex Jones believes the world is run by serpents (figuratively). They have far more in common than we think.

~*~

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Really? Please give examples of what led you to this conclusion. I have never picked up anything from either but goodwill. They seem to have empathy - something lacking in the leading families, it would seem.

It is only by having no empathy, or dissociation from empathy can one torture another. I think you might have an agenda here.

Can you lead me to specific links with information about what Cooper said about Jones and Icke? And I will admit ignorance of who Jordan is. Anything on him would be appreciated, too.

I don't think Cooper ever said anything about Jones and Icke. Cooper is dead. He was shot in front of his house in the dumbest of circumstances. If you want to know what he knew, I suggest you read BEHOLD A PALE HORSE.

~*~

[edit on 13-10-2008 by EvilLeagueOfEvil]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
David Icke has also been predicting the Rise of a Western Police state since the Early 1990's- he calls it 'the totalitarian tip-toe". Only lately have either of them begun to receive the attention that their message sorely needs.

Jones started the 9/11 Truth movement - that is to say, he predicted it and called it an inside job right after it happened. He lost a lot of money doing this and most radio stations dropped his program, It is only in the past few years as Americans have come to realize the level of corruption in their government and the apparent coup that has occurred, deposing the Constitutional Republic. Icke has been predicting false-flag terror since he started his lectures - as part of his "problem-Reaction-Solution" paradigm

I won't even travel to America, that is how scared I am of their Gestapos the HSD. I don't want to disappear and be tortured for the rest of my life by psychotic American soldiers handpicked for the job. Bush authorized via John Yoo the torture-rape and mutilation of children's genitalia as a method of 'Advanced Interrogation" in front of their parents - so as to better 'persuade' the to reveal pertinent Data. It is so sick. This Truth is more horrible than anything.

I don't want to go to any country that does that. It could happen to anyone, and no one would ever know. People would just think I went missing. Nazi Germany didn't even have the courage to advertise their Evil the way NeoCon America does.

Jones lends a strong voice to your Constitution and speaks truth to power. So do people Like David Icke, who tour the world spreading the message of Freedom Liberty and who endeavour to inform the world as to the True nature of Reality, not just the one presented to us.

He is the constant target of US government psy-ops and disinfo campaigns yet he will not back down. The Malkin confrontation is a prime example

Alex Jones; The Father of 9/11 Truth and a constant champion of the Constitution.

Regardless of what the disinfo agents will say, and they will say all sorts of nonsense - they often start threads and repetitive posts which often abnormally persist

as a means to prevent new people from tuning in to Alex Jones. Such tactics cause a psychological association between Mr. Jones and the disinfo messages (ie. Alex Jones CIA Connection) they wish to implant into your psyche.

However, some people such as Icke have their own creative defense mechanisms that often act as/appear to be disinformation - such as Icke's whistleblowing being followed by the 'and it's all reptilians' grand finale... This tactic has been used in the past by individuals with hidden truths to reveal, and who fear for their lives or the lives of their family.

This will cause you to be dismissive of the things Alex Jones says - even though he backs up everything with documentation and tells you where to find the files/documents for yourselves. Even though he only reports on things that are made public or declassified, the Meme (based on disinfo) will be stuck in the back of your mind and that particular truth will not have as much weight as it should have.

Your primitive subconscious will suspect that Alex may be lying, now that it has been implanted with disinfo - this is especially true for those who are just finding out about Alex Jones and can even cause them to turn away from him entirely.

This is why subliminal and disinfo tactics are considered illegal and unconstitutional... People have a right to live without having their minds molested with Government lies and psy-op tactics.

Google: Bilderberg Group
Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them),
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov
Google: John Yoo Torture Memo
Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

These are the documents Alex freaks out over, and David Icke constantly references. There are others, but these Seven are the more important ones. "We have the Documents People!!" - now you do too

Check your Local Library for these documents. Any Central Library will also have them all. Also Check the .gov websites - they will have the information you are looking for, and you can access it all from your PC. Good Luck.

FOIA Reading Room
(Freedom of InformationAct)

Every Declassified Document Can found Here

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

TruthTellist

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You sound exactly the same as Mr Jones

Google: Bilderberg Group Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them), Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov Google: John Yoo Torture Memo Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

That is exactly what he says to do, to spread "the truth" most people already know this stuff, and it's the same stuff he's been banging on about for years, how will this help, apart from to "wake people up" to his view on "the truth"

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

"You sound exactly the same as Mr Jones "

I'll Take that as a compliment. Thank you.

However I am very much different than Alex Jones, except for my desire to inform others. In that regard we are very much Alike.

Many of the members of this Site also possess the desire to "spread the truth" - and Deny Ignorance. They could not have chosen a better time to do it.

I just like to tell the truth - Always have. See my name...

"most people already know this stuff"

Unfortunately they do not. Most people do not "know this "stuff" nor do most people listen to Jones's radio show. I can't even get it out here. I do read the articles on his site and then I try to corroborate what I read with other sources - Like everyone should do.

Sadly, many Americans get the bulk of their information from the TV and MSM, and never bother to visit .gov websites or utilize Freedom of Information Act searches (for declassified documents).

I wish you were right. I wish people were as informed as you think they are.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't think you understand, I was not paying you a compliment, I was saying how you are one of his foot soldiers, I've been there my self...I'm listening to the guy now, and I'm sick of hearing the same old stuff, how does it help? this guy is a covert fear monger for the direct end goal of selling gold, what are your views on this?

I hear people call into his show, and you all sound the same, using the words he uses for little things, and sucking up to him wanting him to praise you for spreading "the truth/his truth" how does it help?, I used to go round saying things he'd talked about and never saw anything good come from it at all, apart from people saying I'm nut's

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If I were to allow any one to control my reality it sure as hell wouldnt be David Icke.
Last time I heard him on Alex jones I turned off the radio I couldnt bare to listen to the man talk for more than five minutes.

As far Alex jones, I think he brings up good points on average but I have begun to notice he is really starting to over react to alot of trivial matters.
With out a doubt all the years of panic have caused him a chemical embalance. I still like to listen to him though it's fun.
Just because "HE" says somthing doesnt mean Im going to accept it at face value, but atleast he enlightens me to potential problems I can investigate myself.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think Icke stole a lot from Jordan Maxwell and he even says it in one of his lectures.

Here are some interesting lectures on symbolism and the illuminati by Jordan Maxwell, for people who dont know who he is, they are on for a while and he is not as articulate as some, but he is worth listening to.

A lot of people have used his material, with little due credit given.

filmtalks.net...

The above is about symbolism.

filmtalks.net...

And this one is on the illuminati.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilLeagueOfEvil
I don't think Cooper ever said anything about Jones and Icke. Cooper is dead. He was shot in front of his house in the dumbest of circumstances. If you want to know what he knew, I suggest you read BEHOLD A PALE HORSE.

I am well aware of who Cooper was. I know he was taken out, and I have read BAPH. The implication seemed to be that Cooper was less than enamored of Jones and Icke. I had never come across any such indicator and thought that perhaps I missed something.

But thanks for offering assistance. [smile]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Think he could be talking about this guy, I've never heard of him before either

uk.youtube.com...

Thank you for that. [smile]

Anyone know how I get a you tube video number?

Go to the youtube page, and in the URL after the "watchv=" is an alphanumeric "number." Just paste that in. That will work.

Google: Bilderberg Group Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them), Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov Google: John Yoo Torture Memo Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

That is exactly what he says to do, to spread "the truth" most people already know this stuff, and it's the same stuff he's been banging on about for years, how will this help, apart from to "wake people up" to his view on "the truth"

"Most" people DON'T know this stuff. Most here do, but go out and talk to people you meet on the street, and you will find that rarely do you find any that know this stuff.

If truly MOST knew this, there would be revolution, either spiritual, ideological or physical.

And so it is solid advice.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you REALLY think that david icke and alex jones are "controlling our reality" you need help.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don't think you understand, I was not paying you a compliment, I was saying how you are one of his foot soldiers, I've been there my self...I'm listening to the guy now, and I'm sick of hearing the same old stuff, how does it help? this guy is a covert fear monger for the direct end goal of selling gold, what are your views on this?

I rarely listen directly to his show - I get things added to youtube and such, and have only caught references to gold and buying it rarely. Adding such endeavors to his message would not change it. And frankly, I do believe that those with gold soon will be better off than those without it.

If Jones makes a perceived profit (by virtue of a money system that is doomed, absolutely, to collapse) while encouraging people to do something that will be majorly to their aqdvantage in the not-so-distant future, where's the problem?

As for the "same old stuff..." Dude, it's not like the NWO is being replaced, or changing its agenda. And it is because MOST don't know that he persists in repeating the information. Maybe YOU heard it years ago, but every day, someone new to the truth is listening. And so it HAS to be repeated, amplified, reiterated.

Or do you think you are the only one that matters...?

I hear people call into his show, and you all sound the same, using the words he uses for little things,

In communication it is always better to refer to things in common parlance. Otherwise one risks a miscommunication. I think you are LOOKING for things to belittle.

and sucking up to him

Or just verifying, adding credence, agreeing with, supporting the effort... Again, this is petty and seems to suggest you think you are the only one who matters.

wanting him to praise you for spreading "the truth/his truth"

Now how do you know that callers are wanting this and not merely to add their voice to lend credence? Why do you come to this assessment, that it is a matter of seeking "praise?" Please. Give me a break.

how does it help?

To a "newbie" to the information, it adds credence to Jones' statements. It lets them know that people like themselves can see this information as truth as well. It therefore makes it easier for them to open their own minds.

I used to go round saying things he'd talked about and never saw anything good come from it at all, apart from people saying I'm nut's

Yes, that is what we ALL encounter(ed). But frankly, just because they call you nuts is no justification to back off on the truth. Lately, more and more who called my "nuts" are coming back to me with such comments as, "You were right!"

And though it is a hard row to hoe, the fruition of the truth, in the end will be FAR more than worth it.

If people weakly say, "They'll call me "nuts" if I tell them the truth so I'm not saying anything," then the Evil will win.

Do you accept being party to an evil triumph?

[edit on 10/14/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
If you REALLY think that david icke and alex jones are "controlling our reality" you need help.

I think the title is mistyped. It sounds like it is saying that they are, when in fact, "Controlling Our Reality" is the subject of their discussion.

Thought I would clarify that.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks for your tip for you tube posting

Where I live most of the people DO know of most of the things I ask them about, The Illuminati, NWO, Freemasons the people who don't know are the ones who are watching football drinking too much beer, and spending there lives waiting for the new mobile phone to come out, simply some people know and others don't care, getting back to the gold, what are your views on Mr Jones being a dirty fear monger gold dealer?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus12
I think Icke stole a lot from Jordan Maxwell and he even says it in one of his lectures.

Here are some interesting lectures on symbolism and the illuminati by Jordan Maxwell, for people who dont know who he is, they are on for a while and he is not as articulate as some, but he is worth listening to.

A lot of people have used his material, with little due credit given.

filmtalks.net...

The above is about symbolism.

filmtalks.net...

And this one is on the illuminati.

Hmmm. Icke gives credit to Maxwell - and he has "stolen" from him, and others don't give credit and have also erred...

Seems it can't be both ways. Either Icke is one of the few who have given Maxwell credit, or it's stealing if you do so...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Thanks for your tip for you tube posting

Where I live most of the people DO know of most of the things I ask them about, The Illuminati, NWO, Freemasons the people who don't know are the ones who are watching football drinking too much beer, and spending there lives waiting for the new mobile phone to come out, simply some people know and others don't care, getting back to the gold, what are your views on Mr Jones being a dirty fear monger gold dealer?

Well, m'dear, it turns out that MOST of America are the tube-watchin', football-cheerin', beer-drinkin', phone-chattin', or apathetic sorts. But the bailout has moved many away from apathy and other mind-numbing things, into opening their eyes.

Patience is the order of the day. The eyes ARE opening, the motivation IS taking hold.

I thought my views were fairly clear, but if you need them spelt out:

Mr. Jones is informing us of dire issues. This is not "fear-mongering." This is desperately trying to open eyes that, if not opened, will be looking at the inside of FEMA camps, killed outright, or enslaved, before too long. He is JUSTIFIED in his vehemence, because it is so DIRE, immanent, and vital.

As for the gold, I addressed that in my previous post. Do you want me to copy and paste?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join