It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke & Alex Jones Controlling your reality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
David Icke and Alex Jones on the 6th October 2008, discuss the current financial situation and how it is leading us into a New World Order.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Do you have a view on it?

Icke is a new ager, so i leave that be, and jones is just after your dosh, lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
this is my first post so be nice, although i have been a visitor at ATS for over a year.

David and Alex discus how the banks will all end up being owned by the goverment's and this is a step towards the centralisation of power. How marshall law would have been inplemented if the bailout bill was not passed, how America is being distroyed by itself so that the New world order can be. and how china will become powerful and begin a war ....

Most of what they say is happening but i am not so sure if it will end up as they say

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hoplessly optimistic

If you are new to this subject, how do you feel deep down about it, and do you think it will get as bad as they say?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I listen to Alex Jones quite often, and I've seen a lot of the things he says come true, but I figured him out a long time ago, he and his friend Ted Anderson are gold dealers, I heard him say "buy and sell gold, I know I do" and then a total belly laugh, it was an evil laugh, I do believe that he is quite the fear monger, and that is to pedal his gold

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Yep i have a few things to say on that.

1) WHy everytime i hear alex jones, he brings on gold dealers, and they say its sold out. But he brings them on saying they have gold to sell. The geezers stock never runs out. Where is the short supply?

2) If alex jones things the world is going to be as bad as he says, why is he bringing kids into the world. Answer me this. Who would ever want to bring people into a world, that alex is describing. Thats just totally insane in my view, if he really believes all the tings he says, and brings loads of kids into the world.

There seems to be no critical thinking there at all, william cooper was right about him, total fear monegrer. What ever happens in the future, he willl still have no critical thinking skills, like many of his guests.

Answer me those two things on Alex, and do not get me started on, david(worked for bbc) icke. lol

[edit on 10/13/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They're not controlling my reality at all. How can they? What they talk about i see materializing in front of me every day.
Wait, is it just me its affecting? Is it the whole world? It would be interesting to get the perspective of someone who never heard of either one of them and have them tell us how they perceive this world.

link   
mises.org... Just a nice illistation on what you are talking about.

link   
Well the dealer he brings on Ted Anderson also owns GCN if I'm not wrong, and they say that he buys the gold and keeps it for a week then sells it, so if that is true next week he should have none, according to Mr Jones

I cannot answer for him about his kids

And didn't David Icke work as a sports pundit?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

This is very true about their hawking of gold. Then again, over the past several years if you bought gold like they said would you be better or worse off if you took that same money and put it in the stock market?

Those who bought gold back when it was 280.00 an ounce are far better off.

So how is making money off gold evil? I do not understand your reasoning.
Please explain.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
According to Jordan Maxwell he made David Icke into what he is now and that he stole his concepts and doesnt speak to Jordan anymore.

Someone should post Icke's infamous "i am Jesus" interview on the Terry Wogan Show. To go from being Jesus' incarnate to religion is a tool to control the masses is an incredible leap.

I suppose we cant be right all the time.

I find Alex Jones to be extreme at times. As in etremely annoying, theres no middle ground with that guy, everythings a full on conclusion.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Yep he was on bbc, after he finished as a goalie playing for coventry. That was icke. Working for bbc probably changed his life, though he may not know it.

The gold thing is annoying, i always skip it, as they come on saying its running out and we are mental if we do not buy some. lol Or your mental if you do not have guns, what the feck is that about, lol.

Shame william cooper is not around, though he sounding rather sensible compared to the ones speaking today.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The now and then terry wogan interview.
Featuring the original interview and Icke back on wogan recently defending himself and giving terry some stick.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yeah, when I started finding out about all this NWO stuff, I listened to Alex Jones, and I felt he was just a fear monger for the simple fact that he seemed to be trying to get us to revolt so they could put us in FEMA camps. And I feel the same way about Dr. Deagle and George Green. And there are a few more out there that are fear mongers.

If you have really read up on all this stuff, if they did do martial law, they would take all our gold and silver, it would be illegal for us to have it. So, if you had it, you would be taken because it was against martial law.

Common sense is the keyword here, and I feel the NWO will never happen, there are too many of us on this planet, and humanity is very resilient, as we could see during the oil "non crisis". We are a very powerful species, and I think they have finally figured that out.

According to Eric Phelps, "Vatican Assassins", he says that Deagle and Jones are working for the CIA and Jesuits. You can probably find the video on google, called "Alex Jones Exposed". (I don't know how to put videos on sites, so please forgive me)
. I'm not saying I believe everything anyone says, I just go by my gut. And I feel that all these fear mongers are just trying to make us start a revolution and panic so they can carry out their nazi madness. Guess what, it's not working. Look at the stock market this morning. There will also not be a North America Union, that has been blocked, also no Trans Texas Corridor, that has been blocked.

Anyway, that is just my take, and here is a link to another site that clears the bull in the air.

www.cloakanddagger.de...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

The only revolution I have ever heard Alex Jones to want is a peaceful one, by spreading "the Truth" but most of the time it's just his bull article's

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If a person took everything those two say serious, he'd shoot himself in five minutes. They don't just sell fear, they sell panic, laced with truth.

They've both gotten a few things right. Absorb the info, see if it happens. But REJECT the panic!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
most of what he says still comes true even if he is fear mongering. he wants a peacful revoltuion and all that but it still would not surprise me if it turned out he was working for the CIA or some other secret service just to give reason to the things he warns against

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Shame old Tezza didn't let Icke finish on the project for a new American century

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Do you have a view on it?

Icke is a new ager, so i leave that be, and jones is just after your dosh, lol.

I fully disagree with you on both counts.

Icke is hardly a "new ager." New Agers have gurus, leaders, "priesthoods," someone to follow. Icke very clearly states that one must come to one's own space, make one's own choices, look to and inside oneself for one's answers. His view is more quantum Buddhism.

And Jones is NOT in it for the money, though he does manage to support himself and his efforts with what he can sell. I listen to him and I know that he CARES. It matters to him. If you miss that, you're too self-absorbed.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Yeah, I agree, but just like to give another take on it. William Cooper even said he was a fake. But who knows, as they say "truth is stranger than fiction". He has helped a lot of sheeple wake up too. Thanks for the reply.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join