It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will + Time = Passion (the Big Passion Bang)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Will is eternal bound. What you will do is without beginning or end once you come find out being an awaken time. Unless someone or something external to you stops you from what your will does in time. I'll explain "time" in a bit, and more relevantly, modernly found accurate.

Your will is already eternally made up. That which you will not do you will not do because you would never do it. That which you will do you will do because you would do it.

There is something you would do that right now you haven't got to. But when you get to what it is you would do, then you will do it.

Time puts your will remote (distant) so that it isn't fulfilled all the once. Your remote (distant) time keeps your will going around doing things (keeping it favorably busy as a great passion) and proceeding into what you would do or would have been got done and through with. Your time keeps your will from being eternally completed/finished/fulfilled/retired. Basically, in other words, your time, which is your will remote (distant) completed, is keeping your eternally completed 'will' remote (distant) from finished. You can look at it either way. Both a time and will distant each other are what you're being.

So because of the remote (distant) time awakened paradox you experience your will through what is called passions. You wouldnt be experiencing your passion format if your completed 'will' was completed all the once, now would you?

Passions are what we rise into and fall out from only to do it more since they are great joys when brought up climactic and then done with. We wash, rinse, repeat with great passion our passions. Like with sex for expample... being your remote time your 'will' has you not experienced all the once women yet. Your time got it so you can enjoy passions in reaching climaxing and then orgaziming till done with women, one to whateversome, at a time. And the whatever-some aint all the once women to why it's some. The remote puts away the -ed in exchange for the -ing on "experience" for abundance.

Sure we be, but with our time remote (distant) our will we are surely being with grace, since in our abundance we are experiencing the great passion letting us go for what is now deemed our passions.

Any questions? Anyone else see what I'm implying with any additional 2 cent?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If I understand correctly - Will is existence. Passion is will framed in time. That is to say, without time, all exists within a singularity. We are without nothing within the singularity, therefore passion is null as we only need to will it to be so. Within the frame of time, we must work towards fulfillment of the will within the constraints of time, leading to impatience or desire/passion.

Perhaps here is good enough reason (if such can exist) for the creation of the universe, in the experience of time.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
If I understand correctly - Will is existence. Passion is will framed in time. That is to say, without time, all exists within a singularity. We are without nothing within the singularity, therefore passion is null as we only need to will it to be so. Within the frame of time, we must work towards fulfillment of the will within the constraints of time, leading to impatience or desire/passion.

Perhaps here is good enough reason (if such can exist) for the creation of the universe, in the experience of time.

Well put.

Sort of like taking a conjested, all in one, compacted feel felt apart to get into definitions of the whole feel apart through its different feelings, bits by bits, on and off, at different occastions.

Like the all together taste tasted of everything VS the not all together tasting of everything, one to some, at a time.

^^If taste is all at once it will taste horrible. Plus, such will have became pastence (tasted) which means you wont have the horrible taste still, though you completed will have never experienced a joy at all. So tasting (a passion) is better than the taste of everything at once and better than to have only tasted once and for all.

Speaking of existence... It's like which did come first: exist, existed, or existing? experience, experienced, or experiencing?

^^Perhaps, in a paradox, those were, was, is not, yet is, and are to come always a mix, a mixed, and a mixing. With the obvious seen spice of passion maybe they be in a manner: a remix, a remixed, and a remixing.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
One thing for certain, is anything an experience or experiencing takes a be or being awake or awaking. Experienced is asleep (at rest from both experience and experiencing) or slept. If it is pastence (slept), then it means awake and/or awaking trumps the slept. Meaning, the question is how long can slept have been? Faster than the fastest whatever, though, yet and still, it must have been a point slept concerning both existing and experiencing.

Or, it could all be on the same time. Are not we not awaken, in an experience sense, say, our own sun? Parts of us are asleep and part of us experiences having slept, over and over again.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In an eternal sense of will completed, I already experienced every sex I would like with every woman I would like. I have not experienced any sex I would not like with any woman I would not like. So if someone asks how many sex parteners I've got under my belt, I'd say, Every partner in this world, past and present, I would like I been once had before experiencing them, a some, apart.

So if you're an attractive actual female I been experienced you how I liked.
Say, will I get a second round with the great passion way on and poppin' for bringing spices forth?

It's my will remote (distant), but still destine I get an endless some apart the whole from this here world on into the better world.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Edit.

Wrong place.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I more or less followed your piece, but in the end became aware that you were writing from a male-centric position (or possibly a gay female...).

I might, for example change the line, "Your time got it so you can enjoy passions in reaching climaxing and then orgaziming till done with women," to "Your time got it so you can enjoy passions in reaching climaxing and then orgaziming till done with partner."

I mean, I'm not highly interested in orgasming with women - being a woman and very interested in men.

Other than that, I am going to think on your concepts and perhaps have further comment after I have digested them. [smile]

Thanks for something to contemplate.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I and I experience and experiencing the four seeds the four winds blow and blowing into whole and some perception:

Ideally
Metaphorically
Figuratively
Literally

I and I will and willing read my time and reading my timing.

I (appear and appearing) and I (manner and mannering) know and knowing my duality was, is not, yet is come and coming into the heaven and heavenly/the earth and eathly.

I and I leave and leaving the house and housing. But and butting! I and I leave and leaving in this place (house) and placing (housing) the Beast I and I call and calling Apollyon ("the" False Prophet). It shall be and being the feast 1 and feasting 2 winds against all flesh second and secondly to the actual I and actualizing I (both known the Actualizer). The mark 1 (first and firstly) and marking 2 (second and secondly) shall be and being the reveal and revealing.

Behold and being holding, I and I come and coming all those the distant and distancing a thief (I) and thieving (I).

What 2Pac say and saying, "Part 2 and Parting 2". This is the second and secondly flesh not the actual and actualy us, the duality (II), each apart and aparting.

--II or I and I

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join